Tingles
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by EXCESSIVEFORCE

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A very submissive young woman, with a long abused mind. The dead Serial Killer, who is now tied to her in his after-life. What can go wrong here? Codes will be added as they become relevant.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Father   MaleDom   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

The elevator that she led me to had obviously seen better days, but my mind was on much more important things.

She stood there looking at me with a face trying very hard to put across innocence. I wasn't buying it. Naive? Maybe. Inexperienced? Definitely. Innocent? Not a fucking chance!

She knew every move she was making, at least up to this point. She knew I had fallen for her. She was using it to get me to follow her up to her place. She was using it to get whatever it was that she thought she wanted.

The elevator stopped at floor 6. After saying, "Follow me, Master John." again, she led me to her little apartment. It wasn't until much later that I would think about it being number 66, on floor 6.

Was that a coincidence? At the time I would have said "Yes", if I had noticed it at all. I did have other concerns at the moment, though. She opened the door and stepped aside for me to enter first. I had just enough time to notice an unoccupied part of a wall, as she followed me in.

This piece of wall was important, because as soon as she closed the door behind her, my hand found her throat and dragged her to that unoccupied spot. I then slammed her up against that wall, and added my other hand to her throat.

Her life was figuratively AND literally in my hands.

You would think that her eyes would show nothing but fear, or that she would be fighting to get away. She did neither. Her eyes showed nothing but submission and what can only be described as animalistic need.

As to her body, she actually ground hers against what I had only now realized was my rock hard cock. She may not have known what her pussy was for, but instincts are instincts, and they were speaking to her very loudly.

Speaking of instincts. Mine led me to pull the razor sharp 6 inch hunting knife from it's sheath on my belt. I showed it to her and the bitch never even flinched. If anything, those eyes tried even harder to convey the need that she was experiencing. Her lips were moving, trying to say something.

I loosened my hand around her neck just enough, so that she could gasp out, "It's not my time, Master John. I need you to use me, Please. Your slave begs you, follow YOUR need, Master John! I am untouched, Master! Touch me! Take me! Hurt me!"

I tightened my hand again to stop her words. She wanted what she called, "Master John?" Then that's what the fuck she will get.

I put the tip of the knife at her throat. That's where the first button was. I slowly brought it down only to have each thread holding a button give way like melted butter.

As her unhindered blouse now opened to show me those bra encased DD tits of hers, I sliced it down the middle to free them. They were glorious. Flawless. Untouched. Mine!

Her whole body stiffened when I sucked the right nipple into my mouth. It was the size and shape of a small strawberry, which meant it was fairly large for a human nipple. It got even larger as it got very hard inside my mouth. I found that sexy as hell.

Obviously it was very sensitive as well, as she moaned very loudly, even with most of her air choked off.

I moved to the left nipple with the exact same results. Her body was shivering now. Those shivers were getting stronger all of the time.

I backed off to get the full view of her tits and those big hard nipples. It was at this point that I noticed the thin line of blood that ran from her cleavage to where her shirt had ended.

Obviously, the tip of my very sharp blade had touched her flesh with just the lightest of kisses, with the loss of every button. I bent down and licked the little drops of blood. She went from shivering to shaking, at this point.

I looked up into her eyes to see if she was now showing fear. She was not. The look she had now was one I knew well. It was pure unadulterated lust, though I not sure that she knew exactly what that was.

I had no doubt that she saw the same thing in my own eyes. She smiled.

My new slave, whether she knew what she was feeling or not, was in heat!

The sadist in me reached up and slapped her, then backhanded her twice. I was doing everything I could to scare her, but there was no fear in her to bring out, because there was no fear IN her, period.

Her father must have been one that even I could have learned from.

Even so, I did have one issue with him. He knew pain, humiliation, degradation, and I'm sure there were many other things. I use them all myself. But, there has to be some kind of pleasure in there. Something for the slave to grab onto and hold onto as if it were her own little secret. Fear is a motivator to be sure, but the smallest glimmer of a good feeling is an even greater motivator. That's why true slaves put themselves through these things for us sadistic bastards.

Yes, I know that serving in itself is supposed to be it's own reward. But never, NEVER underestimate the power of an orgasm. That's why they do it. It's their little secret.

Her father either missed that part, or he just didn't care.

I did care. Even worse, I loved this raven haired bitch who I had known for less than an hour.

She had several things I wanted, and some I even needed.

It was time to take care of one of those needs.

I slipped the knife between the waistband of her skirt, turned it outward, and cut the garment open as if filleting a fish. Her simple white panties followed. I never even looked down at her sex.

I just stared into her eyes. She somehow read my meaning. Her hands that had been free this whole time, again very deftly and very quickly had my cock out.

She was shorter than I, so all I had to do was bend down. Without even checking to see if she was wet or ready, I shoved upwards. I entered her, broke through her hymen, and our pubic areas slammed together, all in that one thrust.

Still held to the wall by my hand on her throat, only a small groan and a momentary widening of her eyes marked the moment that I rammed through her cherry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.