The Lady Riding Atop - Cover

The Lady Riding Atop

Copyright© 2015 by Slutsinger

Chapter 5: The Light of Our Passion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Light of Our Passion - A coming of age story in a universe where people must embrace their sensuality and sexuality to raise the magical energy necessary to fight back against night shadows. Ashley, a noble's daughter away from home for the first time, finds she is ready to take on her role as woman. She guides three boys and another girl as they lend their passion to the struggle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Despite her wonderful fucking, Ashley was still horny, still in need of a come. She’d planned to run over and take full advantage of Lord Thomas as soon as she caught her breath. However, she found herself a few minutes later still cuddled with Ram Standing Fast, still lying in the wet spot of their passion, warmth and joy flowing between them. She had found that between the awkwardness of her position and the intensity of their joint release, she needed to recover for a few moments. She relaxed into the intensity of her need, her constant companion of the evening.

Ashley’s attention was drawn by a girl’s voice outside. “Then I was offered by the manager to come here and serve a noble’s daughter. I have not had eyes on her.”

As the girl, presumably Flow, stooped and entered, Ashley heard Storm reply from outside the door. “Ah, well, that I have done. The lady claimed me with rather personal attention when I made so bold as to express interest.”

Storm crawled through the door. Spotting Ashley, he continued, “There she is; Lady Ashley, Third of Oak Leaf.”

Ashley was taken aback by the mess Storm had made both of her name and the propriety of the situation. Even though Flow had not been made known to her, she offered introduction. “No, Storm, Lady perhaps soon, but Ashley Third for Oak Leaf. Third for as in third in line for.”

“I am Lord Oak Leaf’s get, so Ashley of Oak Leaf would be most improper and beneath the honor of my seat. It were best if my father not hear you name me such.” Storm was suitably chastened.

Ashley turned to Flow and insisted she make herself known to restore the balance of propriety. Flow sighed and spoke softly, “Cum Flowing Freely of Rutting Stag at your service. Please, my lady, just call me Flow.” Ashley thought her mother would be pleased that she didn’t even break a smile; suppressing her laughter was a worthy feat. Unfortunately for the poor girl, the rest of the audience did not have Ashley’s poise.

“Flow, certainly we shall call you thus. If you would be so kind, what was your mother thinking naming you so presumptuously?” Ashley asked.

“I think she was too enamored of my father, who alas had the idea that we might choose names in the theme of our village.”

“Chickenbrained!” Ram said. Brook laughed.

“At least I’m not my brother,” Flow responded.

Storm asked, “What’s his name? Spurting Wildly?”

Flow adopted an exaggerated version of a poise of formal request. She said, “My Lady, Ranked for Oak Leaf, might you one day give me the honor to make my brother, Hard in the Morning from Rutting Stag, known?”

This time Ashley did laugh: Flow’s tone was absolutely perfect. “Flow, that was so brilliantly over the top; thank you for breaking the ice and helping us all start off on a pleasant footing. Since you asked, I’d be delighted to meet Morning some day, although I hope we shall not need all that formality.” Ashley was becoming more attuned to the web. Even if she had not seen amusement on her companions’ faces, she was aware of the beginning of a connection forged in laughter shared.

Flow asked to learn of Ashley and to Ashley’s embarrassment, everyone else was eager to tell her tale, embellished out of her recognition. Storm started with the story he’d heard from Spring Fastness of her display in the lobby. He went on to tell how his plan to convince the delectable slut at dinner to show her pleasure resulted with him trapped into slutting more fully than he’d ever done before, led here by the cock at his lady’s will. Lord Thomas told how Ashley eased the pair from Shepherds Crook into comfort and made slut for her lover. Ashley blushed to hear the creature of pure carnal sensuality in their stories. Surely they took things far beyond what happened.

“O, wow!” Flow Said. “My lady, what will you do to me?”

“I think I’ll keep us all busy enough that no one has time to embroider tales like that. Flow, remove Storm from those pants and see him horny enough that words need not concern him,” Ashley said.

“As for you, Lord Thomas,” she continued, “a face full of cunt shall put the extravagance of your tongue to profit.”

She moved over to Thomas and slowly began to lower her cunt to his face. She felt his breath against her. By this point in the evening her musk must be quite strong. She slowly lowered herself thinking with excitement of how her lover’s perceptions were narrowing to encompass her. Her cunt and ass eclipsed his field of view. The scent of mingled cum, her arousal, and the musk of her activities this evening eclipsed his field of smell. Slowly she drew his focus.

Eventually, his questing tongue found her and she settled fully onto him. In one continuous motion, he licked through her entire slit, ending by teasing her rosebud. That felt so good. “Yes! Tongue my ass while you’re there; explore me in fullness,” she said.

Ashley wriggled against Thomas’s probing tongue. His tongue was such a wonderful tease. Even as she tried to relax, she had no hope of it entering her to any extent. However, her rosebud was sensitive and Thomas’s licks built her lust to greater heights.

Meanwhile, Flow had decided to focus on distracting Storm to incoherence before undressing him. She pressed herself fully against his body, deciding to explore it in its entirety. since she was shorter than Ashley, she could not accomplish it at once. Instead, she pressed herself against him and slowly slithered down his body, trailing dampness across his leathers. Unfortunately, this process took long enough that there was some danger part of him might forget her touch before she was done. So, she found herself rubbing against him with increasing ardor that he might be entirely occupied with her.

For his part, Storm tried to put his hands into the game. “My lady did not give you a part in this. Hands at your side,” Flow said.

Ashley had shifted, focusing Thomas’s tongue on her slit. She enjoyed rubbing herself against his face, directing his tongue and spreading her juices across him. He sucked and licked along her lips, taking a moment to briefly tongue the entrance to her cunt.

Ashley leaned forward, pressing her cunt into him. With a slurp, she managed to capture his flaccid cock in her mouth. She sucked and soon, his cock started to engorge. With a pop, she let go and looked up.

“Ram, have you ever sucked cock?” she asked.

“Nay, m’lady,” he said.

“O, join me and learn. Let’s play together and get this fine cock ready for riding,” she said.

She slurped Thomas back into her mouth, holding him with her lips just below his glans. She ran her tongue gently over his glans while his tongue continued to explore her slit. Soon, Ram was in position.

She popped off and pushed the cock towards Ram. “No hands. That’s too easy,” she said.

Ram missed initially, but on his next try sucked Thomas’s cock into his mouth. “Try to hold your lips fairly firm. It’s fine if your spit runs between them. Stroke your lips up and down his cock,” Ashley said. Ram complied, grunting his acknowledgment.

By this point, Thomas was focusing on Ashley’s slit and hood, with momentary dashes to her cunt. Ashley enjoyed the sight of Ram bobbing on Thomas’s cock. Soon, though, she wanted a turn.

She opened her mouth eagerly. Ram popped off, but she couldn’t capture Thomas’s cock without disengaging her cunt. Ram captured Thomas again and this time, popped off flicking the cock towards her. Ashley was too busy giggling at their performance and almost missed. However, Thomas’s cock was still in her mouth’s reach. She managed to capture the tip and to pull in the rest. She bobbed with joy, humming contentedly, as Ram watched her.

The antics at her head had briefly disrupted the rhythm at her crotch. Thomas was a skilled lover and took the opportunity to slow and allow Ashley’s need to build even higher. Soon, his pace began to increase. He sucked on her lips, briefly nibbling at her hood. She and Ram had developed a rhythm of their own and were enjoying toying with Thomas’s cock, passing it back and forth between them.

Thomas inserted two fingers into Ashley, focusing his tongue on her inner lips and clit. Soon her moans began to rise. His head was the tool of her ecstasy. They had their own language: his chin, nose, tongue and fingers the alphabet; the interface with her cunt, lips, clit, crotch and ass their syntax. She humped and rubbed her demands against him, punctuating by squeezing her cunt and thighs. His tongue, lips and fingers responded.

Ashley was close. His fingers pounded within her; she rubbed against his tongue and nose. For what she suspected was the last time, she released his cock to Ram. She reveled in the tightness of her belly, her legs. She was so close! In just another moment, she would be there! Thomas, sensing her desire sucked her clit between his lips. That was enough. She clamped her cunt against his fingers, clamped him between her legs, and pressed into his nose and tongue with all her strength. She let loose with a scream as the waves of her orgasm rolled through her.

A few moments later she moved down Thomas’s body that she might not smother him. She howled through an after shock and purred contentedly. She turned around to face Thomas. He was absolutely drenched; with his fingers that good she was unsurprised to have squirted copiously. Under her cum, Thomas was smiling broadly.

Playfully she reached forward and began to lick her cum off his face. Soon, her mouth and tongue danced with Thomas’s. He was a superb kisser, and she loved how her taste saturated him.

She finished cleaning her cum off his face. She looked behind her; Ram was still sucking happily. “Ram, I’m going to need that now,” she said.

Ram reluctantly let go of the cock. Ashley slid down Thomas and positioned his cock at her entrance. She descended onto him, sheathing him in one stroke. It felt good to be riding him. She was turned on, but for the first time since Dolphin fingered her early in the evening, her lust had abated. She looked forward to a long, luxurious fuck. Doubtless, she would stoke her fires again and be driven by her lust at the end. For now, she had the opportunity to bask in her sexuality and her lover.

She looked to her left. Apparently Flow had eventually gotten around to stripping Storm. Storm was backed against an ottoman, Flow making slut in his lap, rubbing and dancing against him. “Enjoying yourself?” Ashley asked.

“Yes, my lady. Those are wonderful, tight pants. I had a great time taking them off,” Flow said. She paused. “Although, as my lady is well aware, he tends to excite himself far beyond comfort. Such an unfortunate habit. I think I might have enjoyed the challenge of working his cock loose rather more than he.”

Ashley said, “Alas, well it’s not like you insisted he excite himself.”

“O, my lady understands exactly,” Flow said as she pressed her tits into Storm and reached between them to stroke his hardness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.