The Lady Riding Atop - Cover

The Lady Riding Atop

Copyright© 2015 by Slutsinger

Chapter 4: The Commoner’s Son

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Commoner’s Son - A coming of age story in a universe where people must embrace their sensuality and sexuality to raise the magical energy necessary to fight back against night shadows. Ashley, a noble's daughter away from home for the first time, finds she is ready to take on her role as woman. She guides three boys and another girl as they lend their passion to the struggle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

I’d like to thank Chuck Hardin. In addition to his work as an editor, he stepped in as a creative consultant for this chapter. Together we birthed the village of Shepherd’s Crook, complete with history, language and culture. It was a pleasure to watch them come to life before our eyes and to bring a taste of their complexity to you in this chapter.

Dolphin Frolicking met Ashley and the Lady Celeste shortly after dinner. She left Ashley in the lobby while she delivered Celeste to the commoner. Ashley’s stomach clinched with anxiety and anticipation. Ashley wouldn’t have guessed that she could be quite so horny and anxious at the same time. She was worried about how Dolphin would respond to Storm. More than that, though, she was worried about whether she would perform well as a slut and lover.

When Dolphin returned, Ashley hesitantly told her that she’d taken Sturdy Against Storm.

“That would have been worth watching,” Dolphin said. “Then I need not plan for him.” Dolphin was pleased that Ashley had found another lover. She only had two boys for Ashley: Dolphin had decided to treat the third potential candidate as a child. Ashley was surprised at how relieved she felt when Dolphin accepted her plans for Storm. Even so, she was still anxious about the night ahead.

Dolphin took Ashley to inspect her room. It was located on the third floor toward the front of the building. Ashley smiled as she got a look. The room was almost entirely one leather surface. The room was close and cosy. Storm would be able to stand, although he’d need to be careful. The low ceiling, low door, and dominant sleeping surface created the impression of a room for crawling. As Ashley bent down to enter, she felt she was entering a nest. As Ashley stepped into the room, she realized that the floor was in effect one large bed with a brown leather top. It felt soft and supple against her hands and knees.

She wrinkled her nose: she normally found the musk of sex, urine and human comforting, but the smell was strong enough to be nearly overpowering. Dolphin assured her that if they aired out the room a bit it would smell pleasantly fucked-in by the time they picked up the boys. Ashley thought she could have a lot of fun making up a story for each of the many stains on the room’s surface. Soon, she and her lovers would add to that collection.

“There are towels to clean up any really big messes, but you should be free and enjoy yourself. The room is durable, although we do periodically replace the top surface. The layer under that is waterproof and quite effective, “ Dolphin said, and then pointed out the far quarter of the room. It was a tile floor about a meter below the level of the sleeping surface. Someone standing there would have easy access to someone prone on the main floor of the room. That area hosted a few free-standing toys as well as a supply cabinet.

Normally Ashley might have taken a few minutes to explore the toys, but she could take time for that when she was not so horny. After all, the toys stood between her and the boys she was promised.

“Thank you for trusting me with this. We will have a great time,” Ashley said. She looked forward to spreading herself under Storm, teasing him until only his obedience to her kept him in check. All seemed in order, so they departed to meet the boys.

Dolphin brought her to a room on the second floor where she offered introduction to Lord Thomas, Ninth for Brenhaven. Thomas was a year older than Ashley. He was clean-shaven with a strong jaw and pleasant smile. Thomas was tall, having a good twenty centimeters on Ashley. She only glanced at his room: it seemed tasteful and functional like her room at Oak Leaf.

Once Ashley had confirmed Thomas’s place, Dolphin brought her to the commoner’s dormitory on the third floor. Dolphin told Ashley that the dormitory was set up like a village’s community house. It was a popular accommodation for those who traveled infrequently. The novelty of seeing commoners as they might live appealed to Ashley. She supposed she really ought to pay more attention to how the commoners at Oak Leaf lived.

Ashley walked into the long, low room. She felt the smooth boards against her feet. The walls were also of plain wood, adorned by little in the way of decoration. Most people were sitting on pillows conversing. One man lay down on a pallet jacking himself. The remainder of the pallets were stacked against the wall to make more room on the floor until the guests retired or joined lovers. Luggage and packs were lined up against the opposite wall. A pile of straw in one corner finished out the furnishings of the room. The dormitory shared the third floor common bathroom with Ashley’s sex room.

Dolphin pointed to a young man conversing quietly with an even younger girl. Family resemblance suggested brother and sister. “He’s yours,” she said.

“Have you a name?”

“Sorry, no. He goes by Ram,” Dolphin said.

Ashley walked over and tapped Ram on the shoulder. “Give me your name so we might converse,” she said.

“Who’re ya?” he asked.

“You will show proper respect to a noble! Your name,” Ashley said.

Ram blanched and ducked his head. “S’ry M’Lady. Ram Standing Fast from Shepherd’s Crook.” He sniffed. “Ya’s kinna ripe’n naked for a noble.”

“Well, Ram, how would you like getting fucked by a ripe, naked noble slut?”

“M’lady wishes,” he said. Although the eager way he looked at her suggested he might not mind too much.

“You are given me for tonight; I look forward to that and many other things,” she said.

“Y’re given me?” He asked. He stared at her chest for a a while. Ashley thought he’d been looking at her tits, but then she realized he was focused on her pendant. “Ah, M’lady ‘top, what would you?”

“We’ll take off your clothes and then I’ll take you to my room. Our other lovers will join later.”

“M’lady take em off?”

“Do I want to strip you? Yes, actually, that would be nice,” Ashley said.

Ashley sat next to Ram and began to explore his chest and body. He was well-muscled and stocky. She ran her hands along the hardness of his arms. His shirt was a course but serviceable fabric. It was patched in a couple of places. It smelled of soap and something animal. Ram was well if roughly groomed, but he clearly worked many hours in this shirt.

She pulled off his shirt and ran her hands through his thick coat of wiry chest hair. She sniffed him deeply, inhaling the scent of man.

She asked him to stand and pulled down his pants. She explored the hardness of his legs; she felt delicate next to Ram. She ran her hands over his underwear, gently teasing him. She pulled them down, revealing his package. She hefted his balls; they were pleasantly large. He was a little bit turgid, and Ashley supposed that he might be nice and thick. She couldn’t get a good idea for the length without exciting him to fullness.

Ashley asked and he apparently was a farmer boy, although he worked raising pigs and chickens rather than shepherding sheep as his name might suggest. His village had good sheep though, he proudly told her. Apparently Ashley would get her commoner’s son after all. She couldn’t wait to feel his hands on her as she rode him.

As they prepared to go, Ashley noticed that Ram’s sister looked very sad. Ashley guessed her to be fourteen or fifteen; she remembered the frustration of that age.

“Is that your sister? What’s her name?” Ashley asked.

“T’so,” he said, nodding. “Brook Singing.”

“Same village?”

“T’so.” Ashley approached Brook and squatted next to her.

“I’ve been given your brother. You will miss him this evening?”

“T’so. I’m tired being a kid.”

Ashley asked, “Ah, and you can still connect with him, but now everyone is off being an adult?”

Brook nodded. “Are you horny thinking about all the sex, or is it still something you’d rather avoid?”

Brook blushed. She admitted that she found it hot.

“Are you old enough to enjoy playing with yourself?”

“T’sme, ‘m slut,” Brook said indignantly.

“Would you like to come watch us? I’ll have three lovers besides your brother. I bet we put on a good show,” Ashley said.

Brook nodded eagerly. “T’so, M’lady.”

“Will you come real good for me?” Ashley Asked.

“Ah, real good,” Brook said. “Ram fucks good; slut like ya ‘joy.”

Ashley smiled. She leaned close to the younger girl and whispered, “How long is he?” Brook giggled and showed her with her hands. Ashley doubted he was really twenty-five centimeters, but Brook was clearly proud of her brother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.