Mary's Discovery - Cover

Mary's Discovery

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Four days later, Alonzo was brought home and put to bed in the adjustable bed that had replaced the regular one in his room. He was provided with oxygen and all of the other stuff that he had been receiving at the hospital. The plan was to provide him with a morphine pump when the pain got to be too bad, but we hoped that would be a long time away.

Matilda was having a really bad time coping with Alonzo's suffering, and he really was doing that. Those damned ISIL types had really done a number on him. I wanted to go over there and kill every one of them, both for what they had done to Alonzo and what they were doing to Matilda, one of the sweetest women I could imagine.

I didn't want to embarrass him, so I waited until he was safely in bed before I went in to visit him. "Alonzo, I know that you are aware of your prognosis. I am here to offer you an escape from that sentence if you are willing to cooperate. Are you interested in hearing my offer?"

"Yes, Mary, I am. I know that everybody expects me to die. All I can say is that I am willing to consider any proposal that will save my life if it will also give me a life worth living. So, please tell me your offer."

"Okay, I am sure that I can cure you, but there is no guarantee. If you do as I direct, you have a very good chance of recovering your health and becoming like Billy, Jenny, and me. Are you interested?"

"Of course I am! I would be a damned fool to turn down such an offer. Just tell me what to do."

"Okay, the first thing is that you have to answer an embarrassing question. Can you make your cock get hard enough for fucking?"

"My God, Mary, why do you need to know that?"

"Because I am proposing to fuck you. If you can make me come, then the fluid I produce may be strong enough to cure you. Also, this may not be a one-shot proposition. We may have to do this several times to be sure that you have caught whatever it is from me that will change your body. Remember, I am not saying that I will cure you, all I am saying is that I am willing to try.

"Also, remember that I am doing this as much for Matilda as I am for you. She will collapse into a state of nothingness if you die, and I aim to do everything I can to prevent that. I care too much for that woman not to do all I can to help you and her.

"So, answer my question. Can you get hard enough to fuck me? I will do all of the work, but it will be easier if you help me. I am pretty sure that this won't work if I don't come. I doubt that whether or not you come will make a difference, except that it will make it easier for me to come. What do you say?"

"Mary, you have made me an offer that I can't refuse. Yes, my cock will get hard, but I don't know how long it will stay that way. All I can do is try, and you can bet that I will put as much into this as I can."

"Okay, that is reasonable. I must tell you that I am a virgin, so you are my first man as far as fucking goes. Also, my hymen disappeared when I was only a year or so old; at least that is what I was told. I am free of disease, and I don't think that it makes any difference whether or not you are. I doubt that you could make me sick if you tried.

"One last point: if I get pregnant, I will not have an abortion. I will carry the baby to term and raise it as my own. You do not need to worry. I have enough money that you will never be asked for child support payments, so we can forget about that. I say this because it is important that you do not wear a condom. We have to have your bare skin in contact with my bare skin for this to work. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes, I understand everything that you are saying. When do you want to try this?"

"We can go right now. Everybody in the household has been told what I plan to do, and nobody with bother us. On the other hand, if you run into trouble, I am sure that the whole lot of them will be here at a dead run. Let me take off my clothes, and then I will help you with yours."

I had talked with Jenny and Matilda about which technique to use. We decided that the "cowgirl" position was probably the best choice. If that doesn't work, then I will go for the "reverse cowgirl" position. I'll keep trying various things until I find something that works.

I stripped completely, even removing my wig. "I want you to see what you are getting involved in. You will lose all of your hair except for your eyelashes and your eyebrows. Personally, I don't think that is important, but I know some people do. However, when it is a case of my hair or my life, I know which one I would choose."

Now that I was naked, I removed Alonzo's pajama shirt and pants. Even in his present state, his physical attractiveness was still there, and I must say that it turned me on. In fact, he turned me on so much that I was already dripping lube from my pussy slit.

I put the bed as nearly flat as I dared before climbing on. I climbed on the bed and noted with pleasure that his cock was already erect. Nevertheless, I did take it in my hand and jack it a little bit just to test its rigidity. In my inexperience, I couldn't really make a final judgment, but Alonzo seemed rigid enough for our needs.

I straddled his crotch while resting on my knees. I was counting on my vastly increased stamina to see me through on this project. I spread my pussy lips and tried to surround his cock by simply lowering myself onto his cock head. Dammit, that didn't work. "Alonzo, I need your help. Please hold your cock in position so that I can get it inside me. It's driving me nuts the way it keeps sliding away as soon as I put pressure on it."

Alonzo did as I asked, and, as soon as he held his cock firmly in one place, I was able to capture the head with the opening in my vagina. Like all women my age, I had stuck a finger or two into my vagina, so I knew something about what it would be like to have a cock penetrate me. However, I was not prepared for this feeling!

Being a virgin, I had no experience with a man's cock penetrating me, so I was doing this sort of on speculation. I had watched many videos on the internet, but I never saw anyone have a problem making penetration. That was enough to unsettle me, and I couldn't help wondering if there was something wrong with me.

"Alonzo, can you help me? My inexperience is making this more of a problem than I ever expected. What should I do?"

"You are in a good position now, so let me see if I can push myself in. You push down as I push up, and that should solve the problem. I am not familiar with this position, so I don't know much of anything else to do."

We both pushed, and his cock head suddenly seemed to jump inside me just past my pussy lips. Oh, dammit, we were hung up again. "My cock can't get past the muscles just behind your lips. Try to relax those muscles while we both push. That should get me in without hurting either one of us." Okay, after a few tries, he slipped inside, and I felt nothing like I had ever felt before. Damn, I thought I might come right then. Okay, how many 19-year-old virgins do you know? My ignorance was running rampant, and I had no experience to guide me.

Alonzo's cock did slip in about two inches with that effort, and I had a feeling grab me that almost made me faint. I had heard and read of the G-spot, but this was the first time mine had been touched. It was like electric shocks of pleasure rippling through my whole body. My God, what have I been missing!? I couldn't help moaning in pleasure at the feeling. It was almost enough to make me forget my original purpose. Now, I just wanted to fuck!

I got hold of myself and continued to slide down on Alonzo's cock. The feeling of that thing sliding inside me and stretching my vagina was like nothing I had ever felt before. Dammit, I could see the attraction of prostitution if they always felt what I was feeling. Finally, our pubic areas bumped, and I felt the pressure against my clitoris. That caused me to moan again. Alonzo grinned, so I figured that he was enjoying the experience too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.