Guy & Margo
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Lovelaced

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A well-hung college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom! Margo is torn between her natural sexual urges and the need to remain a respectable mother. But Guy's hold on his Mother slides as she gradually takes control and wants Guy to be more like a girl in bed. Guy becomes Gill who looks great in a skirt and heels - that's the way Margo likes it ! They'll be out on the town before you know it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   CrossDressing   Incest   White Couple  

Through the summer Margo's strove to introduce Guy to the feminine side of his personality.

The idea of Guy doing outside manual work at Carlton Manor was shelved, Margo pointed out that while she toiled at the office, a contribution for his upkeep would be best served by relieving her of the housework.

Although at first Guy had been reluctant to abandon his natural desire for manliness, he also recognised his attraction for ladies lingerie, make-up and other feminine attire. So if he was going indulge in his girl-fetish he could at least help with the housework.

Also during the day he could practice the art of applying make-up; for Margo's approval later.

This was the kind of thing Margo enjoyed sharing; that and his cock. And so evenings at home were spent trying out her wardrobe on him; as a form of foreplay to sex.

Margo thought he really looked attractive in a smart office blouse and a short formal skirt with heels. Wearing crutch-less tights allowed for his lunch-box while giving his shapely legs that sheen to set them off.

They could easily go into the big stores shopping together with him wearing that; when his hair had grown longer.

One item on the list was new panties. Guy's cock needed a larger gusset in which to be contained; but they could still be very sexy. And he needed his own bra's too.

But when Margo wanted to be welcomed back from the office by "Gill" in a maids uniform it seemed a bit extreme to Guy; at first.

Margo though used a stick and carrot approach for Guy's gradual conversion. She found that with her subtle use of the cock-ring during sex sessions she could bend "Gill" to her ways of behaviour.

And when Gill became "difficult" over new ways such as wearing pretty shoes or lacy panties, he usually suffered for it.

But eventually a day came when Margo got in from the office and had slumped into the armchair; Gill had appeared in the maid's outfit.

The illusion was startling.

A stranger would have seen an attractive young uniformed maid in dainty white heels serving a double whiskey on a silver tray.

Her hair styled into a bob; the lipstick, eyes and legs were convincing. As she advanced though her short dress did not entirely hide her cock bouncing in the lace panties.

"Thank you Gill, your a sweety." said Margo without raising an eyebrow. "It's a pleasure Margo." Gill replied sweetly, giving a little curtsey.

Gill had helped Margo prepare for the shower and after in the master bedroom dried her with a fluffy towel. Margo had reclined over the bed; her long thighs spread apart; her vagina raised. Gill had knelt in submission before her and with a willing mouth and tongue teased Margo's clitoris to a full and rapid climax. Margo, still panting with pleasure and recognising the devotion Gill had given, now expressed her gratitude.

With Gill laid out before her, she savoured the sight of her son. His cock bursting to break out from the restricting lace panties, his handsome face enhanced with make-up, the maid's costume so becoming on him. Now she would reward him.

Her lips encased his cock, and with it free of the cock-ring, she gradually took in the full eight thick inches, until the glans was nudging her larynx. She felt Gill release her pent-up load, counting six or seven strong pulses before it expired.

Gill had arrived.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.