Inside Carrie - Cover

Inside Carrie

Copyright© 2017 by Three Sheets

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A ride to a fun time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Sharing   Spanking   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys  

By now you know that Carrie and I are married. Not to each other but our spouses know what we are doing and occasionally joining in when the mood hits them.

We actually had a day off together. A Friday, no less. We were planning on attending a party tonight with Rhonda and Phil (our respective spouses). I thought this would be a fun time to get “warmed up” for tonight’s festivities. So, here we are, driving around and showing off a bit. You know, flashing other cars, showing off for the odd truck driver. It was so fun showing off Carrie, I thought to take it another step further. Pulling off the highway, I went to an adult book store I knew.

I told Carrie to button up two buttons down from the waist and three up. This allowed her legs to show from her pussy down and her breasts to be displayed almost but not quite to her nipples. At least until she bent over to look at one of the sexy comics she is addicted to. When she bent over the dress billowed out on top and left her tits on display. Also when she bent over, not only were her breasts displayed but her well rounded ass pushed out the dress, opening up the bottom right to her pussy.

As she was retrieving magazines from the bottom most shelf, I saw we had an audience. Not only the three men in the store but the female clerk. I watched her as she strained, leaning over the counter to get a better look at the breasts on display.

I watched two more men come into the store and ask for change for the video arcade in back. All the while, Carrie was bending over and looking at the book stand and the magazines on the bottom shelf. I watched her squat down with her dress falling around her hips to the floor as she swiveled to one side then spread her legs, giving the girl at the counter an unobstructed view of her wet pussy. Her pussy lips swollen and leaking. Then just to twist the knife a bit, I saw her swipe her fingers through her pussy and then lick the pussy dew from them. All the time looking right at the clerk.

I decided to go to the arcade and have a bit more fun. Collecting the books Carrie wanted we went to the counter to pay for them and get change for the arcade. The girl behind the counter was staring at Carrie. So as I payed for the magazines and received my change, Carrie just nonchalantly reached into her pussy and I could see a puddle of pussy juice in the palm of her hand. Offering it to the clerk, I saw her reach out and pull the clerks face into her hand. I saw the clerk lick the palm then have the remainder smeared onto her face.

We went into the arcade and decided to just take our chances as to the movie choices. I took us to a booth that had a booth on each side. Stepping in, I looked for and was not disappointed to see a “glory hole” in each wall. I dropped five dollars into the machine and watched a good looking brunette playing with herself on a bed filled with different sized dildos.

She was in the process of inserting what looked to be a standard 8” dick into her pussy when I noticed the booth to the right of us was no longer empty. The light shining through the glory hole indicated that someone had dropped money into the machine. I noticed also that a finger had been pushed through the hole and gave a beckoning to the occupant to push a dick through the hole.

I nudged Carrie and whispered to her to stick her tit through the opening in hopes of surprising the other occupant. As Carrie got down on her knees and pushed her tit through I heard a gasp come from the other side. Carrie herself wasn’t far behind. I watched her mouth open gasping for breath as the one on the other side did something to her.

I looked down at Carrie as she gasped, “He’s biting and sucking me so hard I feel like it’s going to burst.”

“Pull away when he lets up,” I said.

As soon as I said that, Carrie pulled back and then stood up. Her right breast looked as if it had a huge hickey, right on the nipple.

I then told Carrie, “Put your mouth there and don’t forget the tongue.”

I watched as my partner in crime suited words to action.

As the one next door to us pushed his inflated dick through the hole and into the waiting warm mouth. I watched as Carrie’s lips closed around the welcome intruder. I watched as her cheeks hollowed and I could see the movement in her mouth of her tongue circling the head of the dick in her mouth.

Finally I watched as she started to swallow the cum that was deposited there. Slowly pulling back so she could pull the last tiny bit of cum from the dick she was expelling.

As I watched this I also glanced at the other wall and glory hole. I watched an eye observing the show in our booth. I couldn’t resist. I reached down and lifted the dress that was draped across her ass. Lifting it up, I laid it on the small of Carries back showcasing her ass. The round firmness with it’s wide crack and exposed pussy, leaking juices as she took the anonymous spend from the next booth.

I rubbed the ass that I had exposed then slid a finger up through the pussy and stopped at the puckered asshole. Using just the moisture I had collected I steadily pressed the finger into her welcoming ass.

I then lifted Carrie up and turned her around just in time to see another stiff dick enter the hole into our side. Carrie immediately bent at the waist and sucked the strange dick into her mouth. I watched as once again, Carrie took a strange penis into her mouth sucking and tonguing, demanding her due and the offering that was sure to follow.

I again lifted the dress over her ass so I could have access and started to finger fuck her through another orgasm. I looked to the right and another eye was watching what was going on, eagerly waiting his turn.

I watched as Carrie once again drained a penis of its cum. I watched her rolling a mouthful of someones little baby makers before she swallowed with great relish.

She started to stand up but I simply turned her around, keeping my finger buried in her ass. Upon facing still another stiff dick, Carrie only moaned and opened her welcoming mouth. This dick was a little different than the others. First it was extremely slender, secondly it must have been at least 14 inches long. I watched as Carrie sucked in the head. Slowly licking the head and glans. Then I watched as she sank down onto the offered prize. I could actually see her throat swell as she took more and more of this long slender pleaser into her body. She actually had her lips partially through the wall then, pulled back until only the head was in her mouth. I watched as she once again, plunged down on the offered dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.