Inside Carrie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Three Sheets

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A ride to a fun time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Sharing   Spanking   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys  

Let me describe Carrie.

First, she’s about 5’ 6” and weighs in around 150. She is NOT a small person nor a frail waif either. I would say she would be a 36C bust. Because she’s not a spring chicken she is a bit thick in the waist and her hips are definitely 40”. Her ass is nice and round, meaty to hold onto with a deep cleft separating her ass cheeks. Her breasts, while not perky, were still impressive. No, they didn’t stand right up there but they were firm with Silver Dollar sized areola and the nipples where constantly prominent. The constantly semi-erect nipples were the size of a small finger down to the first knuckle. When they were excited, the extend another ½ inch and firm up like a small cock. They swell up and seem to have a direct nerve path to her clit and pussy.

Constantly pinching or putting nipple clips on those fun bits causes her to start leaking pussy juice immediately. Sucking and biting on them not only causes her pussy juice to flow but she starts to spasm in her pussy until she actually has a mini orgasm.

Her ass is rounded with that deep cleft that seems to scream grab a hold and hang on for a ride. She truly enjoys a thorough spanking with a multi-strip leather whip and just feeling the heat rising off her ass is enough to stiffen me. She also enjoys that same whip across her breasts, paying particular attention to those nipples as they are flicked sharply with the soft leather strips.

Carrie also loves to have her clit abused in the same way. Spanking her with either leather whip, paddle or hand also causes her pussy lips to swell up and open to receive what ever I wish to introduce.

Her juices will leak down lubricating her ass allowing a nice slick entry for either a tongue, finger, vibrator, dildo or dick. She enjoys them all and begs for any of them at almost any time.

One of the most memorable times I can think of happened as just a little play time. Carrie was restrained on the bed. I had taken some nylon line and and wrapped her tits until they ballooned out, hardening to the point that just touching them firmly caused the blood to displace. Her nipples were again poking right straight out. Once her breasts were properly snugged up, it was time to start in on the leather straps. Standing directly over her, I started stroking her breasts lightly with the soft strips of leather, increasing the velocity and impact. With each stroke her nipples swelled up and her pussy juices went into overdrive.

I then moved her legs up and secured her feet to the headboard. I saw the slick juices shine as her ass was coated with her moistness. I slid a small vibe into her bottom and turned it on. The reaction was immediate. She tried to bear down and pulled her legs which actually caused her ass to raise up. I worked the vibe back and forth widening her rear passage.

Reaching to the headboard, I retrieved a set of nipple clips with a flat surface and a stronger than normal spring. This allowed me to put her nipples in a vice-like grip and pinch them even harder than I could do with a clip that had teeth. I secured these clips to her distended nipples. I gently backed off the strokes of the flail and started to just caress her skin, teasing her.

I then moved down to the foot of the bed. The view of her rounded ass and her legs secured to the top of the bed was exciting. I was getting harder as each second ticked by. Without a preliminary caress or warning, I brought the flail down sharply on her ass. I could tell she was startled by the sharp intake of breath. I laid another stroke across her ass as I watch the blood rush to the area. Her ass was starting to get a beautiful rosy hue with each stroke of the whip. Without breaking the rhythm of the strokes I brought the whip down vertically. Right on her pussy and clit. I did not do this softly, I laid into her. Her scream of release was enough to let me know she had just achieved her firs orgasm of the evening.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.