Inside Carrie - Cover

Inside Carrie

Copyright© 2017 by Three Sheets

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A ride to a fun time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Sharing   Spanking   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys  

It started out as just a meet and greet. Rhonda and I (Paul) met up with Carrie and her hubby Phil, to see if the four of us may be compatible for some adult fun and games. The relationship between the four of us lasted several years until we went our separate ways. Sometimes intense, sometimes relaxing and easy. At all times NOT boring.

The four of us had just finished dinner with some other friends and we were on our way home. Rhonda and Phil in his car, Carrie and I in mine. It was about 9:30 in the evening as we were heading home.

Carrie knows just how to dress to please me. I’m partial to dresses. Button front and loose. Just the type to allow me access to her legs and bare pussy. Panties are forbidden also. Carrie REALLY hates to wear a bra so I’ll take advantage and play when I can. Yes that means the only thing between Carries’ bare skin and me is a thin piece of material.

As soon as the car started rolling Carrie started getting frisky. She unbuttoned the top four buttons. Peeling back the sides of the dress showed me the inner slopes of her breasts. Pulling the dress open more allowed her perpetually hard nipples to be revealed. Hard brown nubs about the size of my little finger to the first knuckle. While waiting at the driveway to go onto the street, I reached into the center console and pulled out the twin nipple clips on a chain. Actually alligator clips with the tiny teeth to get your attention. Reaching over while awaiting an opening in the traffic, I gently placed one of the clips on her closest nipple. I could feel and hear the sharp intake of her breath as the teeth pit into the tender flesh.

Finding an opening in the traffic I jumped into the flow only to be stopped a half a block later by a traffic light. I took advantage of this by reaching over and attaching the second clip to Carries’ other nipple. I could see by the lights on the street that her nipples were extended even more and are very noticeable. If we had been in a room full of people you could have seen her nipples at 20 ft.

As we moved on, I told her to open the dress the rest of the way. I glanced at her unbuttoning the dress the rest of the way. As the dress fell open, I could see her bald pussy. Her rounded breasts with the nipples firmly attached to the clips holding them even tighter and extending them even more than normal.

I told her to take the dress off completely. Shrugging her shoulders, the dress dropped behind her. I pulled onto the highway and picked up speed. Moving into the number three lane of a four lane highway I just cruised along. I reached up and flipped on the passengers side map light as I started to pass a full sized pick-up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.