The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter
Chapter 12: The Detour

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Detour - The followup to the Devil's Pact. Crippled by guilt, Chase drifts through the wreckage of the Theocracy unable to die. Everyone she loves is dead by her own hands. But her parents plot in Hell to save their daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2072 – Sarah Glassner – Eugene, OR

I was thrilled to see Eugene, Oregon still stood. Many of the small towns that lined I-5 had been gutted years ago. I shuddered to think how many people were butchered by the Holy Liberation Army. It marched somewhere ahead of us. We saw evidence of their large campsites. They didn't seem to be hunting us, but marching with purpose.

"They're marching fast," Chase had noted two days ago. "Armies often travel slower."

But Eugene seemed fine. The city sprawled along either side of the freeway. So far, walking through the Willamette Valley had been a peaceful journey. The four days since Aoifa's exorcism had passed uneventfully. The Willamette river cut through the town and the bridge was still in great shape.

"We need to be careful," Chase said. "If the Holy Liberation Army is in town, they may still be looking for us. Just because they're marching somewhere with purpose doesn't mean they've forgotten their soldiers we killed."

"You killed," Queenie whispered. "You never said how you did it, Chase."

"I can't die," she answered, her eyes distant. "They could."

Sister Stella reached out and squeezed Chase's hand. They were a great couple, even if Sister Stella was a nun. I had been reading from the Glassnerian Bible some more. Sister Cuntrag, as the bible called one of the nuns, seemed like a terrible person until she submitted to my father's will. And then she was written about in rosy terms before she was killed by Lilith.

But I couldn't trust the bible. It was full of half-truths. The Christians had always treated me badly because of who my father was. They punished me for his crimes. It seemed at odds with their bible. But Sister Stella seemed fine. She never looked down at me or treated me differently.

And she did love Chase. Maybe they would marry and she'd be my sister-in-law.

The farms surrounding Eugene gave way to the town. At first the buildings were spaced farther apart, with chicken coups and small pastures for dairy cows, but slowly the buildings grew thicker. A heavily-patched, asphalt road ran through the middle town. The asphalt on side streets ended abruptly, like the town was ripping them up bit-by-bit.

"They melt the asphalt to patch the main roads," Chase said when she caught me staring.

"Oh," I nodded.

We came to the Holiday Inn Express, a five story building with gas lanterns out front, driving back the descending darkness. I smiled in relief. I hoped they had running water. I so wanted a bath that didn't involve cold river water.

The inn's doors were glass in metal frames. They were original doors, left overs from the time when manufacturing could make so many wonders that had been lost with the Tyrants' deaths and the chaotic wars.

"Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express," greeted a plump woman behind a marble counter. "Travelers, huh?"

"We're heading to see family up in Portland," Chase nodded.

"You might want to be turning back," the woman said. "The Holy Liberation Army's marching north to war. Glassnerians took over poor Salem." The woman shook her head, her jowls jiggling beneath her chin. "But the Army will cleanse it."

"And Salem is in our path," Chase muttered.

"I'm afraid so. I'd wait a good month or two. Let the Holy Liberation Army do their divine work and cleanse those demon worshipers from Oregon."

I reached out and squeezed Aoifa's hand. Her face had gone as red as her hair. She was still a faithful worshiper of my father and step-mother. We often snuggled up and read from the Glassnerian bible together. She had studied the holy book all her life as a priestess. She had been groomed to be a virgin for my father to deflower. Apparently, he popped one virgin a day before he died.

I bet Rex would love that.

"It'll be okay," I whispered. "Don't listen to what she says. They weren't monsters." Even if Chase claimed they were. But she also had nice things to say about her parents. Maybe they were both Tyrants and Gods. They were good and bad. Maybe they were just humans trying to do what was best.

I hoped Chase would write the truth down. Everyone else that really knew my father had died with him.

"I hope Salem wins," Aoifa hissed. "I hope they crush the Holy Liberation Army."

"You need to be careful where you say that, wife of mine," Queenie whispered, sidling up to Aofia's other side. "Okay?"

Aoifa sighed and nodded.

My heart thudded in my chest. War was ahead of us. What were we going to do? We had to reach Mount Rainier in a month. Would we make it in time?


Rex Glassner

"You are a bad boy," giggled Darcy, the blonde barmaid.

"I am," I grinned at her. "And I want to show you just how bad I am."

"And what would my boyfriend think about that?" Darcy asked, her cheeks rosy. She was a buxom, young woman in a low-cut dress of blue trimmed in white. She waitressed the inn's bar, a dimly-let room full of dark, wooden furniture.

"How would he know?" I asked her, caressing her fingers. "It's just one kiss."

"I think you want more than that." Darcy arched a slim eyebrow.

"Well, you are such a gorgeous woman. How could I be satisfied with only a brief taste of your charms." I pulled on her hand, bringing her closer as I leaned against the column. It was private back here.

She gazed into my eyes. "You are going to get me in trouble. I love him."

"What does that have to do with this?" I asked, bringing her hand down to my crotch.

Her cheeks reddened. "Rex!" she gasped. "That's not appropriate at all."

"Nope." My free hand cupped her cheek, pulling her closer. Her hand squeezed down on my cock. "But you don't want to be appropriate tonight. You want to be bad. I can see it in your eyes. I can smell the excitement drifting from between your sweet thighs."

"You are a wicked man. I have half-a-mind to throw you out."

"And what does the other half want to do?"

Darcy's smile grew wicked. "Find a cozy spot and find out just how well you kiss."

I pulled her lips to mine. She tasted sweet. Her hand squeezed my cock again as her lips worked against mine. I stroked her cheek as I kissed her. I let go of her hand on my crotch and slid it around her waist and down to her ass. I squeezed her, pulling her closer.

"Oh, my, this is going too fast," she breathed when she broke her kiss. "Why do you have to have those blue eyes?"

"So I can seduce pretty barmaids," I grinned back.

"Oh, do you seduce a lot of barmaids?" Darcy asked. "Am I just another notch in your belt?"

"A sexy, beautiful notch. I'm going to enjoy every second making the notch."

"Rex!" Reina snapped. "There you are."

"Who's that?" Darcy asked, pulling her hand from my crotch, her tone frosty.

"I'm his wife," Reina said, standing beside Darcy.

"You're married?" Darcy's eyes grew hard.

"You have a boyfriend," I shrugged. "That didn't stop you."

Darcy's cheeks grew red again.

"And you have four horny wives all wanting satisfaction tonight," Reina continued.

"Four?" gaped Darcy.

"I got distracted," I shrugged. "Isn't she a beauty, Reina?"

"You have four beautiful wives."

"But none our blonde." I reached out and grasped Darcy's hair. "Isn't that perfect?"

"Then maybe you should have married a blonde wife," Reina shrugged.

Tell Reina about Darcy's tits. She hasn't really noticed them yet. I bet she'll love them, my subconscious whispered. "And her cleavage, Reina. Tell me that's not a perfect set of tits."

My twin glanced at Darcy's cleavage. A smile crossed my twin sister's lips, then she put an arm around the barmaid's shoulders. "Tell me, cutie, have you ever been with a woman?"

Darcy's blue eyes widened. "What?"

"Have you ever eaten pussy before?" "Lord, no," she gaped.

"Want to try?" Reina arched her eyebrow. "I see how you got distracted."

"Right," I grinned, sidling up to Darcy and grabbing her arm. "Want to have fun?"

Reina gave a wicked laugh. "Come along, cutie, I think I saw the perfect place."

"But..." Darcy protested.

"It seemed like you really wanted to play with my husband," Reina purred. "But to do that, you have to play with me." A wicked smile crossed Reina's brown face. Her blue eyes twinkled.

"But ... it's a sin for two women to..."

"So is premarital sex," Reina laughed. "And yet you didn't seem to have a problem with jumping my husband's bones. I don't blame you, he's got a lovely, thick bone to jump."

Reina pulled Darcy to a small alcove along a dark hallway. I followed, my cock throbbing. Darcy gasped in shock when Reina pinned her against the wall, kissing her hard. The blonde struggled for a moment, her blue eyes wild. And then she relaxed into the kiss as Reina's hand massaged her tit.

"So hot," I grinned, walking into the alcove and unzipping my pants. I pulled out my hard cock, stroking it.

Reina reached out and seized it, bringing it to Darcy's hand. The blonde grasped my cock, wrapping it up as she stroked me. I shuddered in delight, my eyes closing as both women jerked me off as they kissed.

Reina's fingers worked at the lacings tying Darcy's bodice closed. My breath grew more and more heavy as her dress parted, revealing the barmaid's pillowy tits and fat, pink nipples. Darcy moaned into Reina's kiss as my twin's brown fingers massaged those ivory mounds and pinched those pink nubs.

"Damn, that's hot."

Reina broke the kiss. "Just watch and enjoy."

"I always love to watch you," I grinned.

Darcy shuddered as Reina swallowed a nipple. I leaned in and kissed Darcy. Her hand tightened on my cock. Her hand moved with languorous motion up and down my shaft as her tongue wiggled into my mouth.

My sister worked farther down, pushing up blue skirts. Darcy broke the kiss, looking down. "She can't," Darcy gasped. "This so ... oh, my!" Her eyes opened and she shuddered.

"Is Reina's tongue licking through your pussy?" I asked her.

"Yes!" moaned Darcy. "Oh, Lord. That's ... wonderful. I've never felt anything like that."

"Doesn't your boyfriend go down on you?"

"Not this good," she groaned. "Oh, yes!"

"A woman knows where to lick," I grinned. "So just enjoy yourself. She'll make you cum so hard."

"Yes, yes, yes!" groaned Darcy, her hips undulating.

I leaned down and sucked a nipple between my lips, nibbling and chewing on the fat nub. That brought another moan from Darcy. Her hand stroked me faster as her breathing quickened. She let out sweet moans and gasps as Reina ate her out. My sister was noisy, slurping and licking, munching on Darcy's sweet carpet.

The barmaid shuddered in delight. Her hand squeezed my cock and then stopped jerking. She sucked in a breath, her breasts rising against my face as I sucked and nibbled. She wrapped her hand around my head, cradling me to her bosom as she squirmed in delight.

"Keep licking me," gasped Darcy. "I'm going to cum. Oh, yes! Oh, my Lord, yes! That's it! Right there!"

Her body spasmed against the wall as she creamed my sister's mouth. I moved up and kissed Darcy as her gasps and moans grew louder. She thrust her tongue into my mouth as she writhed. Reina drank down all the juices, slurping them down and moaning her own delight.

The trembles stopped and Darcy's eyes opened. I broke the kiss and she had a big smile on her face. "Wow."

"Yep," I nodded.

Reina rose, her face sticky with cream. She unbuttoned her jeans and worked them off her hips, revealing her shaved pussy glistening between her thighs. "Your turn, cutie."

Darcy's eyes widened. "What?"

"While my husband fucks you from behind, you get to eat my pussy," Reina purred, pulling Darcy down.

"But ... but..." protested the blonde.

My twin seized Darcy's hair and pulled the barmaid's mouth against her pussy. Reina shuddered in delight as she smeared her hot flesh against Darcy's lips. "Eat me, slut! You want to fuck my husband, pay the price."

I knelt behind Darcy, hiking her skirts. Her pussy was covered by a light down of blonde hair. I rubbed my cock against her pussy, shuddering in delight as her petals caressed my folds. I pushed just the tip in.

"She's not licking me," Reina hissed. "So you can't fuck her."

"Just lick her," I said, moving my cock around to nudge Darcy's clit. She shuddered and moaned. "You'll love it. Reina's pussy tastes delicious. I love to eat her out."

"But," Darcy protested, "it's so wrong."

"You wanted to be bad tonight," I growled. "So be bad. Eat her pussy while I pound you from behind."

"I ... I..." Darcy shuddered pushing her ass back so the tip of my cock sank into her pussy.

It was so hard to yank it out. "Nope. No cock for your horny pussy until you start licking."

Reina let out a moan. "Mmm, just like that. Slide your tongue through my folds. Don't be shy. Really get in there and love me."

My cock throbbed as I pushed it into Darcy's hot tunnel. The blonde shuddered, squeezing down on me as I pumped my shaft in and out of her tunnel. I groaned as my balls slapped into her clit. I drove her face deeper into my twin sister's snatch. Reina shuddered as Darcy ate her out.

I grinned, my eyes locked on Darcy's tongue wiggling through Reina's slit. The blonde was getting into her first lesbian experience. She sucked and nibbled, bringing the sweetest gasps from Reina's lips. I shuddered, pumping harder. Darcy's pussy sucked at my cock. She was tight and hot, and she knew how to wiggle her hips.

"Damn, Rex, you know how to find the sluttiest women," Reina moaned. "Oh, fuck, she's going to make me cum hard."

"Drown her with your juices," I growled. "Just flood her mouth with your naughty passion."

"Oh, yes!" growled Reina, her back spasming. "Oh, fuck! You ready, slut. You ready to drink all my juices down."

"Yes!" Darcy moaned. "Oh, wow. I never knew. You taste so amazing."

"What a slut!" I laughed.

My cock ached. Watching Darcy eat my sister made my balls boil. I pounded her harder and harder. Her sweet sheath gripped my cock, massaging me with her silky flesh. I groaned, joining my sister as she writhed and squirmed.

"Yes, yes!" gasped Reina. "That's it! Oh, fuck, you have a hot mouth, Darcy! Drink my cum!"

My sister bucked on Darcy's face. Reina gasped as she came. Darcy drank down her juices, slurping with enthusiasm. Her pussy tightened on my cock. The blonde slut's hips bucked back into my thrusts.

"Delicious!" Darcy moaned as her back arched. "So delicious. I've been sooo bad!"

Her pussy writhed about my cock. I drove my shaft into her cumming pussy. Her moans were muffled by Reina's snatch. I slammed deeper and unloaded load after load into Darcy's hot, delicious snatch. I held her hips, grunting with each explosion.

I bet her boyfriend never fucked her that hard.

"Reina!" Queenie snapped out of the darkness.

I looked over my shoulder to see my buxom wife stalk up. "Hi, Queenie," I grinned.

"I expected Rex to be distracted by a slutty barfly, but I thought better of you." Queenie folded her arms beneath her breasts.

"Sorry," Reina panted. "But she's never eaten pussy before. I just ... couldn't resist."

"She's great." I grabbed Queenie and pulled her in. "Why don't you give her a try?"

Darcy gaped. "What?"

"Time to lick another pussy," I grinned, my cock growing hard. "You might have to satisfy all four of my wives before tonight is over."

"It's the cost for fucking our husband," Reina nodded as she unbuttoned Queenie's jeans.

"Sarah and Aoifa will be angry," Queenie protested as Reina pulled Darcy's face between her thighs. Queenie's eyes widened as Darcy began to lick.

"Darcy's mouth will take care of their anger," I winked at Queenie.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.