The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter - Cover

The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11: The Prayer of Shalak

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Prayer of Shalak - The followup to the Devil's Pact. Crippled by guilt, Chase drifts through the wreckage of the Theocracy unable to die. Everyone she loves is dead by her own hands. But her parents plot in Hell to save their daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Friday, June 17th, 2072 – Queenie Glassner – Ashland, OR

I kissed my new wife. I had no idea what her name was, but she was gorgeous. Flaming-red hair spilled around our faces as we kissed, and I stared into her green eyes. Her kiss was hot and beautiful, stirring passions through my healed body.

I felt amazing. The fever was gone, the throbbing ache in my leg had vanished. I was healed by my wife. Reina sobbed in the background while Rex comforted her and Sarah's hand found my breasts as the redhead cupped my face. A hot tongue licked at my nipple.

Sarah was so delightful.

"What's your name?" I gasped.

"Aoifa," the redhead purred before our lips met again.

I hadn't had sex since I'd been shot. None of us had. Our passions must all be built up. I squirmed as Sarah's mouth sucked harder, her teeth lightly grazing my nipples, adding a bit of pain to the pleasure. I gasped and moaned, squeezing my thighs together.

Strong hands pushed my legs apart. Rex's whiskered cheeks kissed up my thighs. I shuddered in delight as he neared my pussy. I moaned into my new wife's kiss, thrusting my tongue deep into her sweet mouth as my husband grew nearer and nearer to the furnace between my thighs.

"Yes!" I moaned into my redheaded wife's mouth as Rex's lips brushed my vulva. His whiskers scratched at my sensitive lips. I shuddered as his fingers pried me open, exposing my pink folds to his hungry mouth. "Oh, yes!"

Aoifa broke the kiss. "Is our Lord Husband pleasing you, my wife?"

"Lord husband?" I groaned.

"He is a demigod," Aoifa smiled. "Us mortal women are honored to be taken as his bride."

"I took you as my brides because I love you," Rex growled. "Aoifa, I'm no different than you or Queenie."

"But you are," Aoifa insisted. "Along with Reina and Sarah."

Reina pulled Aoifa from me, pushing the redhead's thighs apart. "Mmm, you're already shaved," Reina purred, rubbing at her pussy. "And Rex is right. You're our wife. That makes you just as special as us." Reina's eyes widened. "Rex has fucked you already, I see. So that's why he snuck off."

"He had to wake me from my slumber," Aoifa explained as Reina dove into her pussy. I lifted up, watching my wife lick through Aoifa's messy slit, scooping up our husband's cum.

"So hot," I grinned and shuddered as Rex attacked my pussy again. His lips were hungry, and I bucked into his whiskered cheeks. "Oh, yes, husband of mine, keep licking me. I love it."

Sarah smiled at me, her blue eyes twinkling. All of Mark's children seemed to have inherited the same, blue, playful eyes. She proffered up a round breast, her dusky nipple beading with her milk. "Thirsty?"

"So much," I moaned and opened my lips.

Sarah brought her milk-laden breast to my lips. I wrapped them around her nipple and suckled like a hungry babe. Her mother's milk flooded into my mouth. I drank her treat down with hungry gulps. I shuddered in delight as Sarah cradled my head. The milk poured down my throat as I savored every sweet, creamy treat.

Rex ate me harder, his blue eyes flashing up. I could tell he was excited by the display. I bucked into his hungry mouth. His tongue swirled through all my holes as his fingers caressed my lips. I sucked hard on Sarah's teat when Rex thrust a pair of fingers into my depths. I clenched down on him, my hips bucking in delight.

The pleasure swelled inside me. My mouth popped off Sarah's nipple. "So good!" I gasped before Sarah sealed her mouth on mine, her tongue gathering up the traces of her milk from my lips. I shuddered into her kiss as Rex fucked his fingers faster and faster in and out of me. His lips sucked on my clit while his tongue batted it.

My hips bucked. My pleasure swelled. I came hard, gasping in delight.

Aoifa's hand gripped mine as she screamed her pleasure out. "I'm cumming, sweet wife!"

I broke the kiss with Sarah, turned my head, and kissed Aoifa as my body was racked with bliss. My orgasm burned through me, my pussy clenching down on Rex's fingers as my juices gushed into his hungry mouth. Aoifa squeezed my hand hard, moaning loud into our kiss as she creamed Reina's mouth.

"Oh, my," Aoifa smiled. "Is that breast milk I tasted on your lips."

"Uh-huh," Sarah grinned, hefting her other tit. "And I have more right here. Want a taste."

"I would be honored to drink from your breast, Holy Sarah."

"Just Sarah," she laughed. "You're my wife, Holy Aoifa. You've been chosen as the mighty Rex's fourth wife. Our own father groomed you for us."

Rex rose from between my thighs, his cock rock hard. He gripped my hips, pulling me down a few inches so my pussy rubbed on his cock. "Yes. By my power as a demigod, I declare Queenie and Aoifa to be holy by marriage. You both are paragon of womanhood and elevated to our august position."

"Where did you learn the word paragon?" Reina snorted, her lips smeared with juices.

Rex seized his twin's black hair. "I guess it was rattling around in my subconscious," he answered before kissing her and thrusting his cock into my pussy.

I shuddered in delight as my husband entered me. I squeezed down on him, squirming and bucking into his thrusts. I locked my legs around his thrusting hips and savored every inch of his cock. I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Straddle Queenie's face, Holy Aoifa," Sarah smiled. "And nurse from my divine breast."

"Mmm, yes, wife of mine," I smiled at Aoifa. "Let me taste your pussy. I love to eat pussy."

"She's a pussy slut," Rex laughed after breaking the kiss.

"Once she had a taste of my pussy, she couldn't get enough," Reina agreed.

I smiled, remembering that day nearly a year ago when Reina seduced me by the Truckee River. "Oh, yes. Let me pleasure you, Aoifa."

"Oh, yes," Aoifa groaned, straddling my hips. "I'm so thankful you've made me holy, husband.

"Every woman my cock fucks is holy," Rex laughed, slamming harder into my pussy.

As Aoifa settled her cunt down on my lips, Reina laughed, "Even that whore that you bought?"

"Even her," grinned Rex, his cock slamming harder into me. "Mmm, she was a feisty vixen."

"So feisty," purred Reina.

Aoifa moaned as I licked through her hot cunt. She had a sweet pussy, fresh and pure. I thrust my tongue in deep as she squirmed on my lips. Greedy Reina left me no cum to enjoy, but I savored Aoifa's pussy anyways. I slurped and sucked, eager to give my new wife such pleasure. She was so wonderful. The moment I looked into her eyes I had fallen in love.

It was a magical moment.

"Drink deep," Sarah purred.

I shuddered on my husband's cock as Aoifa suckled noisily at Sarah's teat. Aoifa squirmed and moaned her satisfaction as she drank the sweet milk. I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy, swirling it about as she ground on my face.

"Damn, that is hot," groaned Rex, his strokes slamming into me and brushing my clit. Sparks burst through me every time.

"Uh-huh," purred Reina. Her hands cupped my heavy breast and then her mouth suckled on my nipples.

I moaned into Sarah's pussy as the pleasure swelled through me. Reina suckled at one nipple, and Sarah's fingers found the other. My pussy screamed in delight as Rex stirred me up. I bucked and shuddered as the pleasure swelled through me.

My hands reached out. I found Sarah's wet pussy between her thighs, thrusting two fingers inside of her and Reina's small breasts. Reina moaned about my nipple as I pinched her nubs. She sucked harder, trying to devour my breast.

I had all four of my spouses pleasuring and being pleasured by me. I shuddered in delight. This is what I was born for. If Mark and Mary placed Aoifa into his children's path, did he place me, too? Maybe I was destined to be Rex and Reina's spouse.

I came hard. Rex groaned, and he flooded me. I screamed my bliss into Aoifa's pussy. This was where I always wanted to be, in the midst of my spouses. We would love and pleasure each other for the rest of our lives.


Chasity "Chase" Glassner

I wasn't surprised by the loud moans coming from the twins' tent. Queenie was definitely healed, and the celebratory orgy was going strong an hour later. Those teens were a horny bunch. They would have fit right in at the mansion.

Sister Stella sat down beside me on the log. "Aoifa is a Warlock."

I nodded, putting my arm around her shoulders.

"I need to exorcise her."

"She can be useful," I countered.

"We're marching to stop your parents." Sister Stella's arm slipped around my waist and her head leaned on my shoulder. "Who knows what traps your parents left in her. They placed her in our path for a reason."

"To heal Queenie," I answered. "My father cares about his children."

"You know that's not true. He fathered a thousand bastards. He never gave a fig about most of them." Sister Stella turned her head. "Many of his children were sex slaves. Did you know that? Diane Harmon, the Bishopress of the Southeast Asia District, kept a stable of sex slaves, all daughters of Mark. She collected them and your father didn't care."

"I bet my sisters were happy," I smiled. "Some women enjoy being slaves, and Diane knows how to give that pleasure. Sarai always loved being her slave."

Sister Stella shook her head. "You were raised in that disgusting environment." She glanced at the tent. "Your siblings take after your father. How many women does Rex need in his harem?"

"As many as want to be in it," I shrugged. "They're all consenting."

"Are they? Aoifa seems to have bewitched them."

"So she had a little love spell enchanted on her." I gave a dismissive wave. "It's harmless. And she can heal. Isn't that worth having."

"And what happens when we reach Paradise and try to stop your parent's rebirth?" Sister Stella's gray eyes were intense, reflecting back the silver moon. "She might reveal her true loyalties. She might stop us and allow your parents to be reborn."

"If she loves Rex, she won't," I told her. "I can tell that much. She's besotted with him."

"And if your parents left some programming in her that will trigger? Something she can't control? She might not even be aware of it."

A loud moan burst from the tent. Reina screamed, "Oh, Aoifa, yes!"

I bit my lip. "You might be right," I sighed.

"Exorcism won't hurt her. She'll just lose her powers. She'll be safe. She can continue on with us or find her own path."

"I doubt she'll leave us," I smiled. "I don't think it's entirely magic that made them fall in love. My parents are not above finding soul mates and bringing them together."

"You think they're soul mates? All five of them?" Sister Stella's eyebrows arched.

"My father's children take after him. He's a lusty man. How many different demonic powers did he have? How would that affect his sons and daughters? Particularly the last ones he had, like Rex, Reina, and Sarah. Loving more than one person may be imprinted on their souls. And my parents placed Aoifa in our path for a reason."

"Which is why I need to exorcise her," Sister Stella nodded. "It's completely safe. You know that."

"Do it," I agreed. "But in the morning. Let them celebrate."

Sister Stella nodded. "They are passionate. Why don't we retire to our bed and see if we can't be louder?"

"What a naughty suggestion," I smiled. "You are such a bad nun."

"I'm wicked," Sister Stella agreed and kissed me.


Aoifa Coughlan

I couldn't sleep. After seventeen years of slumber, I wasn't ready to fall back asleep just yet. My spouses were piled around me. We were in a crush of bodies. It was so wonderful. I felt so close. During our orgy, our flesh had become one, united together into one loving soul.

The Living Gods must be so happy. This is all they wanted for mankind. To love each other, not hate. A swell of anger surged through me, banishing my joy. The Christians didn't seem to understand that. They always talked about love, but it had to be their brand of love. They didn't leave room for alternative types.

They were hypocrites.

"Are you still awake?" Queenie whispered as she lay beside me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

She pulled my head down to her pillowy breasts. They were a remarkable pair. I savored their softness as she stroked my red hair. "I bet you don't want to sleep. I know I don't. I spent the last few days in a fever dream."

"Why are you traveling with a nun?" I asked. "They're evil."

"Sister Stella is quite pleasant," Queenie answered. "I was raised to think Warlocks were evil. I spent my whole life being preached that someone like you is a devil-spawn. But you're not. And neither is the nun."

"And yet you married a man and his wives."

"It was just Reina then. I grew up with the twins. And it was Chase that insured we were married. She intervened. People listen to her."

"Because she's the Holy Daughter," I smiled.

"Because she's Saint Chasity," Queenie countered. "She killed the Tyrants."

"She was tricked." My good mood faded. "And they're not Tyrants. Never say that. You're married to His children. They're Gods."

"They're not," Queenie sighed. "Talk to Chase, she'll tell you all about the truth of her parents. It's not what the Christians say, and it's not what the Glassnerians claim. It's in the middle."

"That's so blasphemous," I gasped. "I summoned them down from Heaven. I made a Pact with them."

"They are powerful. But they were just a man and a woman."

I bit my lip. I didn't like hearing that one bit. "They were the Living Gods. People just thought they were humans because the Divine incarnated in the Flesh. 'In our lifetime, the World was blessed by the births of the Living Gods. They dwelt among us, living, growing, watching until the time was right to begin their great work and free mankind from the shackles of hate, prejudice, and intolerance.' That's from the First Book of Vivian, chapter one, verses one and two. I love that passage. That's who the Living Gods are."

"And to free us from the shackles of hate, prejudice, and intolerance, they enslaved mankind with a different kind of shackles. That's why Chase killed them. To free us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.