The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter - Cover

The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Sister Stella

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sister Stella - The followup to the Devil's Pact. Crippled by guilt, Chase drifts through the wreckage of the Theocracy unable to die. Everyone she loves is dead by her own hands. But her parents plot in Hell to save their daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Tuesday, May 24th, 2072 – Chasity "Chase" Glassner – Sierra Nevada, CA

The nun ran right towards me, screaming in terror. She held up the gray skirts of her habit as she ran, exposing legs clad by blue jeans. Her pale-blonde hair streamed behind her tangled with her white veil.

I didn't blame her for running.

Three black, disgusting demons chased her, roaring like big cats. They loped across the meadow, manes of spiky obsidian flashing in the sun. My heart thudded in my chest. What was going on? Where did those lion-demons come from?

"Help me!" the nun screamed, racing fast across the meadow.

Alison, my pack mule, snorted in fear and jerked the reins out of my hand, almost pulling me off my feet. My mule ran up the trail. If she was anything like the real Alison, one of my father's sluts, she wouldn't have run off.

The nun reached me, throwing her arms around me. She trembled as she clung to me, sobbing incoherently with fright. Nuns didn't have the abilities of monks to fight demons. But there should be one with her. When I reimbued humanity with the gifts, seventy-two men and seventy-two women had become the new nuns and monks to fight against my parents.

They were the ones that had led mankind into anarchy.

The lions rushed quicker, their clawed paws tearing up the fields, the plants wilting in their wake. Their eyes shown silver like the stars. I touched the golden power inside myself. I was the Prophetess, the human chosen to restore the gifts to mankind.

I had power I could use on their kind.

I just hated using it.

"I command you to flee, demons!" I bellowed, golden light flaring about me. The light condensed into a circular ball hovering over my head. I pointed my finger.

A beam lanced out, striking the lead demon. It roared in pain as its black flesh sloughed off into vanishing dust. The golden light disintegrated its forepaw. It crashed in a heap, its three reaming legs kicking as it struggled to rise.

"You do not belong in this world! Go back to the abyss!"

The second lion leaped at me. My beam caught it right in its roaring mouth. The demon's body disintegrated from the inside, the lance punching out through its back. It crashed into a bony heap at my feet, a cloud of foul dust washing over me, stinking of rotten eggs and chimney smoke.

The final demon crashed into me before I could speak. Golden light flared as its sharp claws raked into my flesh. The nun squealed as we were both thrown to the ground. I tumbled, my head smacking hard, lights dancing around my head.

I blinked, struggling to think. A demon howled in pain. The nun shook me, her face over mine, screaming in panic. I couldn't understand what she said. There was a terrible ringing in my ear. The sky spun above me.

A shadow appeared. The nun ducked a paw swipe and the demon crashed onto its face before me then pushed itself up with its one forepaw. It was the first demon I had hurt, missing a paw. Its jaw was right above my face, sharp, shiny deep hungry for my flesh.

"Go away!" I coughed.

The beam of light flared from my head.

The demon's head disintegrated.

It collapsed in a heap beside me, foul smoke drifting over to my face. I coughed, struggling to sit up. Blood, mixed with golden light, spread across my chest. The third demon had cut me bad, but my powers were slowly healing me.

Where was the third demon?

With a groan a set up. A demon still howled in pain. It lay in a heap behind me. Its two front legs had dissolved up to its shoulders. When he hit me, my defenses flared and destroyed his forelimbs. The demon struggled to rise, but it didn't have the balance to stand on two feet. Its face was planted in the dirt.

"You have to banish it back to hell before it finishes healing, St. Chasity," the nun panted. "Hurry."

I spoke the words. The light lanced it. The demon was exorcised, its corpse blowing away as dust.

"What the fuck is going on?" I demanded at the nun.

She gasped in shock at my language.


Reina Glassner

I knew it was a mistake to trust Queenie and my brother-husband to muck out the stables where our pack mule, plow horse, and two dairy cows slept in.

"That's nice," Rex moaned. "Keep doing that."

"They're having fun without me," I hissed, putting my hands on my hips. Our older sister hadn't even been gone an hour.

I burst into the barn and was faced with Queenie's pale-white, naked ass flashing at me as she knelt before Rex, my brother and both our husband. He was naked, his rippling, tan chest shone with sweat, making him seem hunkier. I groaned, shuddering and shifting my hips. Queenie's shaved pussy winked between her thighs, dripping with her excitement.

"What is going on?" I demanded.

"Queenie's giving me one of her delicious titty fucks," Rex said, patting the haybail beside him. "Take that dress off and join us."

Queenie flashed a grin over her shoulder, her long braid of black hair slipping off her back. "Oh, yes, wife of mine. It's so much more fun when you join in."

"You haven't even mucked the stables," I sighed, pulling off my dress, exposing my lithe, tan body. "Later," Rex smiled. "We got a little ... distracted."

Queenie giggled wickedly, working her pillowy tits up and down Rex's thick cock. So much for Queenie being the responsible one. I know I wasn't.

With a smile, I fell down on the hay beside Rex, pressing my body against his and kissing him on the lips. He groaned, his strong arm wrapping around me, his hand sliding down to grip my ass and give me a squeeze.

My pussy grew wet.

"You two are so cute when you kiss," Queenie giggled. "I love it."

I broke the kiss with my brother, lying my head on Rex's chest and watched as Queenie slid her breasts up and down his thick shaft. The swollen crown of Rex's cock would emerge and Queenie swiped her tongue around the tip, bringing a soft moan from our husband.

"That's so hot. I wish my tits were big enough," I sighed."

"You still have time to grow bigger," Queenie smiled. "You're only seventeen. They might grow a little bigger."

"They won't," I complained. "I bet our mother had tiny breasts."

All Rex and I knew of our mother was her name—Isabella—and that she was a fervent worshiper of our father. She may have been a priestess before she was burned at the stake, and I did believe her claim that we were Mark Glassner's children.

We had his appetite.

I should join Queenie and lick the tip of Rex's cock, my subconscious whispered. He would love it.

My subconscious always had the best ideas.

I slid down my brother's chest, planting kisses the entire way until I reached Queenie's pillowy tits. I nipped her nipple, loving the squeal from my wife's lips. Rex's dick emerged from Queenie's wonderful tits. My tongue licked, swirling around the tip. He groaned in delight, shuddering beneath me.

"Oh, that's perfect," he moaned. "Both my lovely wives."

I shifted my body to get more comfortable. His hand grasped my ass, squeezing my butt cheeks. I shivered as his finger dipped into my crack. He tickled my sphincter. I shuddered in delight, my mouth sucking harder on his cock head when it emerged.

"Naughty brother," I giggled as the tip of his finger pushed into my tight asshole.

"What's he doing to you?" Queenie asked, a big smile on her lips.

"Fingering my ass."

She giggled. "Give our wife what she loves, husband of mine."

"Always," Rex grinned, shoving his finger deeper inside my tight bowels.

I moaned and shuddered, my finger clenching down in delight. I swirled and kissed his cock harder when it emerged. His finger was wonderful inside me, sending heat and delight rushing to my tingling pussy. I clenched my hole, writhing my hips as he pumped faster and faster in me.

"You two are driving me wild," Rex groaned.

"Are you gonna cum on your wives' faces?" Queenie moaned.

"Oh, do that. I want to share your cum with Queenie."

"Wife of mine, you have the best ideas," Queenie purred.

Her tits worked faster, her hard nipples brushing my cheeks as she worked those pillowy mounds up and down Rex's shaft. I latched onto the tip of Rex's cock, squeezing my bowels down on his fingers as I sucked for all I was worth.

I wanted his cum.

"Damn, Reina! Oh, yes! What a loving sister-wife you are! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum."

"Do it!" moaned Queenie. "Cum! I want to share it with Reina."

Me, too.

His cock throbbed. His hips bucked. I pulled the shaft from my mouth. The slit at the tip opened a bit. His cum shot out and splattered my face. I groaned, guiding his cock, sending the next spurt to paint Queenie's face with the hot jizz. The third blast flew between us, splattering into both our hair. The cum ran down my face, finding my lips.

I loved the salty flavor.

And there was more on Queenie's face.

We both let out hungry growls and went for each other, kissing hard. I pulled Queenie to me, falling back on the hay so her pillowy tits rubbed against my small cones. Our mouths and tongues sucked and licked, gathering all the cum off each other's faces. And then we kissed again, sharing out prize. Our tongues swapped back and forth, passing Rex's cum from her mouth back to mine. I loved the salty flavor mixed with her sweet kiss.

"Damn, that's hot."

"Get your cock hard, husband of mine," Queenie panted. "You have two hot pussies to service."

"Why don't we give him a hand," I purred, pushing my hand between Queenie's thighs. Her pussy was hot and wet. She groaned as I sank two fingers deep into her depths.

"Oh, yes!" Queen moaned, her head dipping down to suck on my hard nipple.

I fingered her faster as she sucked and nibbled, the pleasure shooting right down to my burning pussy. I humped my hips, my wet pussy brushing her thigh. I shuddered, smearing my pussy up and down her leg.

"Mmm, that's nice," I panted, my fingers squelching in Queenie's pussy.

"And fucking hot," grunted our husband as he lay on the hay watching us.

I groaned, smearing my pussy up and down Queenie's thigh. Her flesh was silky, caressing my clit and labia. The pleasure surged inside me, mixing with the excitement of her mouth licking and sucking on my nipple. I groaned, loving the joy bursting through me.

"Let's sixty-nine," Queenie gasped, spinning around and straddling my face.

"Damn!" Rex groaned as Queenie buried her face between my thigh.

I squealed in delight, her tongue flailing through my flesh. I seized Queenie's hips, pulling her pussy down to my hungry lips. I sucked and nibbled on her clit, thrusting my fingers back into her tight sheath.

"Yes!" she gasped into my pussy. "I love you, Reina."

"Love you, too," I moaned around her clit, my words muffled.

The delicious, tart flavor of my wife filled my lips. I feasted on her labia as my fingers probed the depths of her pussy. Her sheath gripped my fingers as she bucked on my face, moaning her passion into my pussy.

Her tongue pleasured me. Queenie had quickly learned how to lick a woman's pussy, taught by Rex, and she was giving me every bit of her effort. I shuddered beneath her as the pleasure built. I squirmed, my entire body tense with passion.

"Fuck, you two are hot!" Rex groaned. "Lick those pussies. Damn, I'm getting hard again."

"Good!" Queenie moaned.

Her tongue buried into my pussy. Her nose brushed my folds as she wiggled her mouth and fluttered her tongue. I gasped and bucked as the pleasure grew. I dived my fingers deep into her pussy, curling them about.

Queenie's lips found my clit. Her tongue caressed it.

My body exploded.

I screamed my joy into her tasty twat. My pussy clenched, my juices flooding out into her hungry mouth. I probed her pussy faster with my fingers as my orgasm rippled through me.

Queenie was right behind me.

Her pussy spasmed about my fingers. Her pillow tits rubbed into my stomach as she writhed on top of me. My face was flooded with her tart juices. I closed my eyes as she squirted on my face. I loved that I made her cum that hard.

"Oh, Reina," Queenie moaned, spinning around and lying atop me, our lips meeting.

Our tongues flashed, licking each other's juices. I savored my spicy flavor as we kissed, our bodies coming down from the high of our climaxes.


Rex Glassner

My wives writhed on each other, Queenie atop Reina. Their pussies beckoned me, two hot slits drenched in juices. My cock throbbed, ready to go again as I knelt, watching their clits bump together as they kissed.

I want to fuck them both, my subconscious whispered.

"Uh-huh," I moaned in agreement.

I just need to shove my cock in one pussy for a few strokes, pull out, and shove it into the other.

"Damn," I groaned. My subconscious always had the best ideas.

I buried into Reina's pussy first.

My sister-wife squealed into Queenie's mouth. Her pussy squeezed down on my cock. She was tight and wet, her pussy really gripping my dick in the middle. I worked my cock in a few times, shuddering as she caressed my head.

I almost didn't want to pull out. But Queenie's pussy beckoned.

I yanked my cock out of Reina and slammed into Queenie. She was tighter at her entrance, really gripping my cock as I drove in. I couldn't say which pussy I loved more. Probably which ever one I was currently buried in. Reina gasped in frustration as Queenie moaned.

"That's it! Fuck me, husband."

I groaned, ripped my cock out, and slammed it back into Reina. "Oh, yes! That's a naughty game! Fuck me! Pound me! Yes!"

"Don't forget me," pouted Queenie.

"I haven't!" I grinned, pulling out, my cock drenched with both juices. I slammed into Queenie. "There you are."

"Thank you!" she gasped, my strokes pushing her clit down onto Reina's.

"Fuck her!" Reina moaned, squeezing Queenie's ass.

I ripped out and buried into Reina.

"Pound our wife!" groaned Queenie, her hips writhing, tribbing Reina harder.

I went back and forth. The brief respite between pussies let me calm down. I pounded them hard, savoring their moans of delight. I loved both their pussies. I loved fucking both my wives. Reina came first, her pussy shuddering about my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.