The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter - Cover

The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Shadow and Fire

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Shadow and Fire - The followup to the Devil's Pact. Crippled by guilt, Chase drifts through the wreckage of the Theocracy unable to die. Everyone she loves is dead by her own hands. But her parents plot in Hell to save their daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Violence  

Sunday, May 2nd, 2055 – Chasity "Chase" Glassner – Yolo County, CA

I turned forty-one today. I still looked eighteen, but I felt one hundred. My soul had been worn thin by nearly a year of witnessing the fruits of my sin.

The sun rose behind me, peaking over the snow-capped mountains of the Sierra Nevada. The water rushed below in the canyon, splashing merrily as it flowed down to the American River. I didn't know the name of this tributary. I really didn't care.

I hated that it was happy.

A year ago, I had saved the world and destroyed my soul.

I had plunged the Mispach, a cursed dagger forged by Cain, into my father's side. I still remembered the look of astonishment on his face, his blue eyes widening, as he realized his beloved daughter had stabbed him. Those blue eyes were burned into my mind.

Worse, he didn't even hate me.

Tears blurred my vision.

He forgave me with his dying breath. My father was a tyrant. A bastard. He and my mother had enslaved the entire world. He had to be stopped. Mankind had to be free to make their own destiny. They couldn't be controlled by a false god.

But as evil as my father was, he still loved me.

And I killed him.

I should have died that day. I was supposed to die that day.

I was bound to my father, my soul chained to him like the rest of my family. My half-brothers and half-sisters, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, the sluts, the maids, the bodyguards, the family friends. Even my mother was bound to him in her own way. When he died, so did they.

Why didn't I die?

I should be in Hell suffering with them. I owed it to them. They had to die, and I had to pay for my actions.

Instead I was cursed. I didn't die. I had to witness all the horrors my actions had unleashed.

My parents may have enslaved all of mankind with their mind control, but at least it had been peaceful. The only deaths were from illness, old age, and accidents. No one murdered, raped, assaulted, stole, or betrayed. Now the world was consumed in violence. A dozen religions had sprung up, and they all wanted to erase the tyranny of my parents. So many people still faithful to my parents had been put to death. Wars were fought.

And the world dwindled.

So much destruction and chaos ruled. It was like the last forty years of repression had exploded in an orgy of violence.

There was so much blood on my hands. I gave mankind back its freedom, and they abused it. Were my parents right? Was I wrong to to kill them?

I wiped at my tear-filled eyes. They were my fathers eyes. Everyone said I looked like my mother, the same auburn hair, the same heart-shaped, freckled face. Our breasts were even about the same size and shape. Mother never aged. We looked more like sisters than mother and daughter. But I had my father's blue, piercing eyes.

He had stared up at Mother and me as he died, drinking in our faces. A sob rocked my body.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I whispered.

Below, the river babbled happily on, unconcerned about my suffering.

I stood up, staring down into the ravine. It was a blue ribbon below, frothing as it leaped playfully over the rocks. The banks were lined with green vegetation. Off to the west, it merged with the wider American River, flowing past the city of Sacramento, the Capital of the Provence of California, on its trip to the Pacific Ocean.

"I should have died with them!" I screamed. I shouted this so many times over the last year. I stared up at the heavens. "Why didn't you let me die? Why do you curse me to still wander the world!"

I hated the Creator.

"I did my part! I restored your damn Priests and Priestesses! I killed my parents for you! Haven't I sacrificed enough? Haven't you used me enough? Just let me die!"

I was changed that day two years ago on the real Mount Sinai when I became the Prophetess. Now I had this damn power inside me. I could flash across the world, riding the Light like an angel. I could fight demons. I could speak and be understood in any language.

"Please!" I begged, my feet inching towards the cliff. "Please, let me die this time! Let me see my parents! Let me beg their forgiveness! You owe me that much!"

A rock fell off the edge, smacking into the cliff face with a loud crack as it tumbled down to the river below.

"I'm through serving you! Let Doug and Tina carry this mantle! They enjoy their new power!" The pair ruled the new Christian church from Rome, guiding the purification of the world. It was so brutal.

The Creator did not answer me.

I threw myself off the cliff anyways.

Pain flared as I struck the cliff face like the rock had, bouncing down to the water. Pain flared in my arm. Blood spurted from a gash in my arm. Crimson blood fell with me, raining towards the river below. I closed my eyes, praying to face eternity.

I struck the water.

Golden light engulfed me.

Darkness overcame me.

I drifted, tumbling through pain, suffocating. My lungs burned. My world spun. I drank in the pain, welcomed my punishment. I needed to suffer. I needed to pay. I was a terrible person. I killed my entire family to save the world.

I was lost, my mind sinking into fond memories. There was a time when I was happy, so many decades ago. I had been with my family, making love to my parents, to my grandfather. I had an army of sexy maids that catered to my every want.

It was that damn book's fault. On Liberty. It poisoned my mind with thoughts of freedom. But if I never found out my parents weren't gods but just regular people, I never would have rebelled so fiercely. I never would have wandered aimlessly all those years.

I wish I could go back to those innocent times. I yearned to be fresh and clean. I would be happy with my parents. Mankind wouldn't be descending back into barbarism and brutality. The world would be perfect.

There was something soft beneath my cheek. Sunlight warmed my back.

I opened my eyes.

I lay on a sandy bank, my legs still in the river. I groaned. My entire body ached as my Prophetess powers slowly healed my wounds. I didn't seem to have any broken bones. I must have been unconscious for a few days. The river was far wider than the one I had thrown myself into. I had reached the American River proper.

My hand went to my neck. The locket was still there. I let out a shudder as I cupped it in my hand. It was my mother's, made of silver, a rose sculpted on the front. Father gave it to her the day they met. She loved it so much.

I never opened it.

I stood up, my boots squelching as water was forced out. I shivered, my clothes wet on my skin. I stripped, taking off the tough jeans, the cotton sweater, torn in a few spots, and my black shirt. I sprawled onto my back, my stomach rumbling as I stared up at the blue sky, letting the sun dry off my naked body.

My perky breasts rose, topped by dusky nipples and dusted with freckles. My pubic hair was bushy and bright red. I hadn't kept it shaved in a year. My auburn hair was a tangled mess, spread out like red vines around me.

A city was across the banks, smoke rising all around it. I didn't see any cars moving. There weren't many cars in the Theocracy. My parents' commands kept people from even desiring to travel. The majority of the world's citizens lived within a walking distance of their works. Why did they need cars? Besides teamsters transporting goods, only government and religious officials needed vehicles.

The shadows moved beside me.

I blinked, sitting up.

My eyes widened. The shadows moved, forming into a large beast, like a massive mastiff the size of a horse. Snake-like appendages grew from its back, writhing and undulating as it stalked towards me. Burning, red-yellow eyes fixed on me, coarse, thick hair sprouting from its back. It wavered as it moved, shimmering like an inverse mirage.

"Wh-what the fuck are you?" I gasped. "St-stay away, demon!"

I scrambled on the sand, my heels digging into the soft, wet turf. The shadow advanced, loping with a pink tongue lolling from its mouth. It licked its chops and fear filled me. This thing would eat me. Kill me.

It would kill me...

I froze.

A smile crossed my face. I laid back, spreading my arms and legs wide. "Take your meal, demon." It paused, inhaling deep through its nose. My surrender puzzled it. The demon's entire body, except its head, went still. Its head slowly scanned, looking for any threats.

"Don't be afraid. You can eat me," I purred, growing excited. Maybe I couldn't kill myself, but a big demon could eat me.

The demon took a cautious step, its paw sinking into the sand. Despite it's immaterial appearance, it did have a physical presence. That was heartening. It drew closer, its breath rolling hot over my leg as its tongue licked my ankle.

"I taste good," I moaned. "Come on, eat me."

It licked again, and then it opened its mouth, teeth sharp, and bit.

Golden light flashed. The demon whimpered, leaping back from my leg. It growled, the bristles on its back standing up stiff, its tentacles writhing faster. Disappointment soured me. My stupid Prophetess powers had protected me again.

The demon lunged again, darting in, its tongue licking up my leg. I shuddered, it was hot, caressing my skin. A rush of sensations trembled through me. My nipples hardened and my pussy flushed wet.

What was happening?

The demon licked again, sliding its tongue up my thigh, drawing nearer to my wet pussy. I shuddered, opening my eyes in delight. He was so close to caressing my suddenly aching pussy. I hadn't even thought of sex in a year.

And now I was suddenly so horny, my blood pounding.

"What are you doing to me?" I gaped as its tentacles lunged out, wrapping about both my wrists, pinning them to the ground. "Stop teasing me and eat me!"

The shadow obeyed, just not the way I meant.

Its long, pink tongue swiped through my pussy folds. I shuddered. It was so much larger than a man's, covering my entire pussy as it licked, rough and hot. I gasped as it caressed my clit. The tongue seemed to take an eternity to take the lick, my body bucking.

"No," I gasped. "Not that! What are you doing?"

The shadow fixed its fiery eyes on me. There was lust in its eyes.

No, his eyes.

A huge cock emerged from beneath his body, black and thick, throbbing with desire. This demon was definitely male.

"Oh, shit!" I gasped, my pussy clenching at the thought of that monster invading me. "You have to stop, demon! This isn't right!"

The demon didn't care. The shadow licked again, his tongue dipping into my pussy, stirring me up. I groaned, my hips bucking into his lick. The pleasure was intense and wonderful. The shadow licked again, driving his tongue deep into my pussy, fucking me for a moment. My sex-deprived body responded.

"Oh, wow!" I groaned as the shadow devoured me. He licked passionately, his tongue writhing about, caressing every bit of my folds. He tongue brushed my asshole, sliding all the way up to my clit. My perky breasts jiggled as I bucked, pinned down by a pair of his tentacles. "Oh, yes!"

I didn't care that it was a horrid demon eating my pussy. I just wanted the pleasure. It was wonderful. I felt so alive. The shadow growled as he feasted, shoving his snout against my pussy, driving his tongue deep into my sheath as his nose nudged my clit.

I bucked, my pleasure swelling inside me. I was about to erupt. I let myself go, letting the demon ravish my pussy and give me such pleasure. A shudder wracked my body, my hands bucking against his tentacle restraints as every muscle inside me tensed.

My orgasm exploded.

"Yes!" I screamed, tossing my head back. "Oh, yes! Eat me! Devour me! Oh, yes! Your tongue is wonderful!"

The shadow kept licking me, growling and whining as he feasted. His tongue fucked me, my pussy spasming on the hot, agile organ. I shuddered, my mind hammered by the bliss shooting through me. I never wanted it to stop. I just wanted to be lost to the pleasure.

More tentacles lashed out, caressing my body, sliding up to my breasts. A pair wrapped around each tit, working up to my hard nipples. I groaned as they played with my nipples, flicking and rubbing, the electricity shooting down to my cumming pussy.

"Play with my tits! Oh, fuck! You're a stud! Oh, yes! Eat me, Shadow!" That was his name. Shadow. I just knew it. "Play with my tits and eat me! Oh, yes! I love it!"

Nothing mattered but the pleasure the demon gave me. I spread my legs wide, letting Shadow ravish me with his tongue. Another tentacle slid down my leg, reaching for my ass. It prodded at my wet sphincter. I shuddered as it wormed inside, fucking my ass as Shadow's tongue plunged in and out of my pussy.

I shuddered, another orgasm sweeping through me. Stars danced before my eyes. The pleasure was intense and satisfying. I never wanted this beast to stop devouring me. He could ravish me as long as he wanted.

"No!" I moaned when he pulled his snout away, his pink tongue licking my juices from his chops. Shadow's cock throbbed. I understood. "Yes! Fuck me!"

The tentacles wrapped around my body lifted me up, spinning me about. I knelt on the sand, wiggling my ass at him. Shadow was a beast, a demon-dog, and he wanted to take me like his bitch. I looked over my shoulders, lusting after that thick cock.

"Come on and fuck me!" I snarled. "Shove that demon-cock right up my tight pussy. I need it! You've made me so horny, Shadow!"

Shadow's lips curled almost into a fierce smile. His teeth were sharp, but I knew he couldn't hurt me. Wouldn't hurt me. He just wanted to pound me. My pussy clenched, my juices trickling down my thighs as his tentacle continued to work in and out of my ass.

Shadow mounted me. His hide was leather and rough, his claws sharp as they grazed my back. He growled as he was atop me, his thick cock nudging at the entrance of my pussy. I closed my eyes, my body burning for this taboo coupling.

"Fuck me!" I moaned, pushing back my hips, struggling to get his cock inside me.

His tentacles tightened on my tits, squeezing them hard as they batted at my nipples. A second tentacle wormed into my ass, spreading me open. The burning bliss shot right to my empty pussy. I needed to be filled.

Shadow thrust.

"Yes!" I howled, joining his loud growls.

His cock was massive. My pussy screamed in pain and pleasure. He was tearing me open, stretching me out. I shuddered, the ecstasy of agony and bliss washing through me. I squeezed down on my pussy as he pushed more and more of his cock into me.

I loved it.

"Fuck me!" I groaned as he bottomed out against my cervix. "Ravish me, Shadow. I'm your bitch!"

Shadow drew back and slammed into me. I grunted, my fingers digging into the sand as a wave of hot bliss shot through my body. The tentacles worked harder in and out of my ass, stirring up fiery pleasure as his monster cock reamed my pussy.

He fucked me harder and harder, my pussy stretching, the pain fading as I accommodated his demon cock. I threw my head back, bucking my hips back into his hard thrusts. Heavy balls slapped my clit, full of his demonic seed.

"Yes!" I grunted. "Oh, yes! Oh, fuck me! Pound my cunt! I need it! Ravish me! Oh, fuck! I haven't been fucked like this in..."

I had never been fucked like this.

Shadow grunted and growled, his tentacles caressing my entire body as his cock plunged in and out. His hips kept thrusting faster and faster, my pussy taking his cock with ease now. The pleasure swelled inside me. I shuddered and bucked as I came.

And he kept hammering me.

I kept cumming.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Fuck me, demon! I love your cock! Oh, fuck!"

My juices gushed out, squirting around his huge cock and pouring down my thighs. My pussy writhed about the cock as my orgasms kept rolling through me. My muscles burned as they spasmed over and over.

I howled, my words lust as the pleasure consumed me. His cock swelled inside me, the tip growing larger and larger, stretching me out even more. I shuddered, my pussy aching with the vigor of his strokes. It was a wonderful ache.

Shadow howled.

His cock spasmed.

Hot demon cum flooded my pussy.

His cock throbbed with every blast of his cum. Over and over he flooded me. It poured out of me, rushing down my thighs. I didn't think a cock could cum so much. Shadow grunted with each explosion, his hips thrusting, driving the cock's tip against my cervix. His tentacles squeezed me so hard, my breasts aching and my nipples on fire.

Another orgasm surged through me. My pussy squeezed down, milking his cock. I wanted to drain his balls. The last blast of cum poured into me. I shuddered, my orgasms dying down as I knelt beneath him. I sucked in deep breaths.

Shadow's tongue licked my face to my lips. I turned my head, opening my mouth and let him kiss me.

And then he vanished.

I collapsed, my pussy suddenly empty. I gasped and shuddered, my body covered in sweat and cum. The air reeked of salty sex. I shivered as the last of the pleasure ran through me, running my fingers through my pussy lips and pulling out wads of his black cum. I licked my fingers, savoring the salty seed.

I laid there for an hour, recovering from my bliss.

Finally, I sat up and walked into the gentle current of the river, letting it wash me clean. My stomach ached. I wanted to find food. I drank from the river—I didn't fear any sickness—and dressed. I needed new clothes. Other than my tough, faded jeans, my clothes were ruined, rips exposing my flesh.

I climbed up the bank and looked around. Sacramento was to the south. I didn't want to go that way. Around the city were fields sprouting green. A highway was nearby. I climbed up on it. No cars trundled by but a sign read Davis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.