Helpful - Cover

Helpful

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2015 by Krosis of the Collective

Sex Story: Guy helps drunk coworker to her hotel bed in Vegas, but doesn't want to leave her uncomfortable in her clothes, or cold alone in her bed after they've been removed. Helping!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Pregnancy   Workplace   .

I heard her hit the floor just as the door was closing. I quickly used my foot to keep the door from locking me out as it closed.

Pushing the door back open, the sight before me was Facebook-worthy; actually, probably more Reddit-worthy: my co-worker Carly had fallen on her face, dead drunk in the entryway of her hotel room.

I couldn't help but notice that her already short skirt had ridden up a bit, giving me a good look at her toned thighs. Damn, that yoga was really working for her!

Yes, I "checked her out" before checking how she was ... I'm a guy, after all. I turned her over and made sure she was still breathing. Yep, but holy shit her liquor breath could start a car! Not that I hadn't had a few drinks myself, but she had so many that night that I don't think she was aware I had walked her back to her room, much less of anything now that she had faceplanted.

'First things first, ' I thought. 'Can't leave her sprawled on the carpet. Let's get her into bed.' I reached under her arms and dragged her to the bed, and with some effort managed to lift her up enough to pull her on top of the mattress.

I removed her shoes, and with some awkward manipulation of the covers and the dead weight of her body she was covered up and ready for the night. She smelled nice, I realized as I breathed heavy from my recent exertion.

Carly was an attractive thirtysomething blonde, a single mom, and still trying to hold on to her party girl past, if tonight was any indication. A group of us had headed out to a piano bar at one of the hotels here in Vegas, and the sales manager had bought us a couple of rounds. I bought myself a couple more drinks before heading out to the slot machines, but by the time I returned to the bar Carly was alone and obviously unable to think straight. Being the helpful guy I am, I took her arm and walked her back to the hotel. The last half block I had to put her arm around my shoulders and my arm around her waist to keep her walking. I think her eyes were closed for the walk from the elevator to her room. I had opened it up with the key card from her purse, let her stumble in, and...

... and that's where this story started. It's best to start with something exciting, don't you think?

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, Carly's perfume and probably also her pheromones had permeated my tipsy brain and I realized that she probably wouldn't be comfortable sleeping in her clothes. I know I wouldn't, and she had the additional discomfort of a bra! We had a trade show to attend in the morning, and she needed a good night's sleep.

Pulling back the covers, I surveyed the unconscious woman. She wasn't the prettiest thing, but she was one of those outgoing, funny women that were easy to like, and her recent athletic kick didn't hurt her attractiveness.

I unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down her shapely legs. I stopped when I noticed that she didn't have any panties on. Her trimmed blonde muff looked back at me, her pussy lips playing peek-a-boo.

I remembered the pianist at the bar had called out for the women who weren't wearing underwear tonight to sound off, and Carly had been one of the ladies who gave a big loud "WOOOO!" back. Heh, how had I forgotten that?

'Oh well, ' I thought, 'her skirt's almost off anyway.' I pulled it the rest of the way off, then paused a moment, getting a good look at my co-workers' half-naked body.

Next I reached forward and unbuttoned her blouse. That took a bit of work getting off, requiring rolling her from one side to the other, and when I was done Carly was laying there in just her lacy red bra.

What I could see of her melons spilling out the top of the tight bra was incredible. They were probably better than her legs. I guess maybe boobs get nicer after you have a kid? The couple busts I had seen in my limited sex life just couldn't compare, and this was with her bra on.

Rolling her to the side again, I unfastened the brassiere and slipped it off.

Before me was the sexiest woman I had ever seen in my life. Well, in person, anyway ... you can't beat RedTube, right? Her recent diet and exercise kick had done wonders for her trim stomach. Her hips were curvy, but not too much; just enough to highlight that she was a "yummy mummy." And those boobs ... my God, they were incredible, not droopy or showing stretch marks, but round with large nipples pointing out from pink puffy areolae.

With a sigh I re-covered her and left the bed, heading towards the door.

Looking back, I noticed ... did Carly just shiver?

Being Las Vegas, the air conditioning was cranked up pretty high. I didn't want to mess with her preferred room temperature, but I also didn't want her to catch a chill.

If I had been thinking clearly I probably would have grabbed an extra blanket or something from the closet, but all the blood that would have been feeding my brain was in a different head by this point.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.