You Have Three Wishes
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

"Do you believe in re-incarnation?" I asked Jodie.

She was perched on my lap with my cock embedded in her still spasming pussy. We had just concluded a very satisfying fuck with her cumming multiple times to my one huge explosion inside her.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

I thought for a moment then explained "It's when a person dies and comes back in the body of another person".

"Oh ... I've never thought of it" she admitted.

"I believe" I replied then added 'If I die and come back I would like to reconnect with you ... you are a beautiful amazing woman".

Jodie thought about that statement for a while before she asked "How would I know that it was you?"

"Hmmmm..." I pondered that question.

"I know ... I know" I responded excitedly. "Let's agree on a secret word that only both of us know".

"Well ... Ok. But I'm not expecting to use it any time soon. We are both so healthy ... that was a very satisfying fuck that we just had" Jodie told me.

We agreed on an obscure word before we parted for the day.


It was three weeks since I had met the weedy old man. I was on the train again as agreed.

I looked about and couldn't find him so I went back to reading my newspaper. After a few minutes I looked up and he was sitting opposite me.

"Do you have your third wish?" he asked.

"I do" I replied.

"Ok ... tell me it".

I took a deep breath and started.

"I want to occupy another person's body - a specific person. His name is Salim and I work for him. I want to take my first two wishes with me into his body, including my sexuality ... you see he is gay." I explained wanting to make that part of my wish very clear.

"I want to retain his memories and take my memories into his body too"

"Do you understand what I want?" I asked him.

"Are you sure" he asked.

"Yes ... definitely sure" I responded.

"Granted" he replied.


I immediately felt strange - a little light headed then things dimmed and I felt my heart slowing down.

"Oh fuck" I muttered.

Then darkness enveloped me ... I was dead.


"The Third Wish" is the sequel to this story. I hope that you read it too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.