You Have Three Wishes - Cover

You Have Three Wishes

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

The old man who owned the company has handed over day to day operations to his 25 year old son Salim. The family was of Middle Eastern descent, hence the handover of company functions to his son was always going to happen - I just had not expected it so soon.

Salim was a prick to be quite honest. He thought that "his shit did not stink", and it was made worse when he had this huge wedding recently to this really beautiful "trophy" wife. He paraded her around - saying to people by his actions "Hey look at me ... I have this really beautiful wife".

He annoyed me but I was lucky because he stayed away from me in my role as Business Development Director. I brought in the money and work that kept the business profitable and running.


Jodie was the old man's personal assistant. She was a mature age lady of 47 years of age who was petite at 5ft tall, with a slim child-like body - nice subtle curves that I knew well from watching her closely over the years.

She had come to my office to get me to sign some papers.

She appeared to be on edge and I said that to her.

"I wanted to come and see you" she explained.

"I really like you as a person ... so I have to tell you this".

That statement got me listening very carefully.

"The old man is going to retire at the end of next week ... and hand full control over to Salim".

"Oh shit..." I gasped.

"Yeh ... tell me. I'm gone ... finished" she said in a hushed tone.

"Salim ... made a pass at me. I slapped his face and threatened to tell his father" she explained.

"I know he is going to sack me".

"That little prick" I growled.

Jodie laughed.

"What? ... Did I say something funny?" I queried her.

She grinned before she explained "Little prick you said ... he has a very little prick. He exposed himself to me when making the pass at me".

I laughed too. Then her face changed to a concerned look.

"I have overheard Salim telling someone on the phone that he is going to get rid of you too" she added.

"The cunt ... I'll fucking snot him" I growled.

Jodie and I talked then about what she had heard from both the old man and Salim. My mind was racing thinking of what I could do. I did not want to be a victim of his greed and stupidity.


After a while I turned the conversation back to her comment about his little prick.

"So how does a guy with such a little prick get to have such a beautiful wife?" I asked her.

"Oh ... don't you know?" Jodie responded.

"Know what?"

Jodie smiled "Mia was the old man's choice of wife for Salim. He arranged it all with a family friend. You see ... Salim is gay ... and the old man wanted to hide that fact by finding him a wife".

"Fuck me" I gasped.

Jodie smiled and walked around my desk and perched herself on the edge on my desk whilst I sat in my office chair. This was far closer than she had ever been with me before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.