You Have Three Wishes - Cover

You Have Three Wishes

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

This was the life - laying back naked on my office sofa with a milk-producing tit in my mouth and a soft female hand wrapped firmly around my long fat cock.

Both the tit and the hand belonged to my beautiful princess from India - also known as Lavanya. She was just back from her short maternity leave - she had birthed a baby boy just over 4 months ago.

She had always been a friendly face in the office, and I had been jealous of her husband for knocking her up. So when I had the chance to get naked with her, and to fuck her - I had grabbed it with both hands.

I really needed more hands - two hands to cover two milky rounded tits and two firm ass cheeks just did not compute.

When I had discovered that she had milk-laden tits, I just had to feed off her, and that was what I was doing at the moment.

She also gave me a swelled head when she commented on my cock - she compared me to her husband's penis - she said "penis" because it would never be in the same league as my monster cock. Her words - not mine.

"He is so small compared to you" she commented as she milked my cock shaft in her soft hand.

She also told me that she hadn't been fucked since the birth - her husband was too afraid to fuck her so soon after the birth. This was sending her crazy - she just wanted to be fucked. I was going to bring her wishes to fulfilment.

I had a full belly of her milk, so I suggested that she move around and mount my cock as I laid on the sofa.

"Oh goody" she exclaimed as she straddled me, positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy canal.

She eased down slowly, taking me gradually into her snug pussy.

"So good ... so big ... I love it" she moaned as she rocked up and down on me until I was fully inside her.

"Wow baby ... you have all of me" I congratulated her.

My hands crept up to to her tits, cupping them from underneath and snaking over their surfaces. I pinched her nipples and manipulated them until she started to squirt her milk all over her chest and mine.

"Ahhhh fuck" she yelped with the arrival of a quick orgasm. I felt her get wetter around our joining. I pulled her down until her tits mashed into my chest. The milk on both of us made us slippery when we rubbed against each other.

Lavanya continued to grind her pussy against my cock. She wanted a bigger cum, and I wanted to fill her with my hot white cum.

"Oh ... oh ... oh ... I'm close" she moaned.

With a couple of well-timed deep lunges, I tipped her over the edge. Her orgasm erupted, with her pussy rippling along the length of my shaft. That did it for me, with my own eruption exploding inside her.

"Fuck yeh ... filling you with cum" I announced to her.

I buried it deep inside her, and emptied my cock there until I could feel it dribbling back out of us.


"We need to do this more often" was her surprising comment as we rested on the sofa.

She had slipped her hand down and grasped my half-hard sticky cock. I think she wanted to coax me back to hardness for another session.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.