You Have Three Wishes - Cover

You Have Three Wishes

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

My stroll through the office found me an unlikely sexual partner. So far it had been the slim ones that had attracted my attention. Today it was Karen, a slightly chubby 45 year old blonde.

Maybe it was her very large and round tits that had attracted my attention.

Whatever it was, Karen was currently naked and face down on my desk with her large tits pressed into my beautiful timber desktop. It was her ass that was getting my attention at the moment.

My cock was buried in her snug and very wet pussy. Not quite as tight as Asanka, Courtney or Andra but enjoyable just the same. Her ass cheeks wobbled about as I slammed in and out of her canal. She had surprised me by taking all of my cock, with my balls slapping against her ass on the in-stroke.

"Fuck I love a mature pussy" I told her as I gripped her hips and pumped away at her.

"Oh ... ahhhh ... oh god..." she moaned into my desk.

She had already cum once and I sensed that another eruption was close.

I removed one hand from her hips - it was time to spank her ass to see how she reacted.

"Whack ... whack ... whack" rang out across the office.

"Owwww ... oh god..." she yelped. I could feel her pussy going into spasm signalling me that her cum was imminent.

I changed hands and slapped the other ass check.

That did it. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed with another orgasm racking her body. Her hips and ass pitched about - I had to hold on to keep my cock from being pushed out of her convulsing pussy.

When she finally settled, I slowly withdrew my still hard cock. I had decided to fuck her ass, and that was where I was going to plant the abundance of my creamy cum.

I squirted some lube on the head of my cock, and some on her asshole. With greasy cock in hand, I pushed the head against her tight asshole. It resisted for a moment before it opened up to admit my long fat cock.

"No ... no ... not there" she squeaked.

I continued to press, with my cock sliding deeper into her ass. I was soon fully embedded in her tight ass. With my hands on her hips, I thrust my cock in and out, with lengthening strokes as her ass became used to my length and girth.

"Oh ... ahhhh ... oh fuck ... fuck my ass" she groaned, having discovered that she liked her ass being fucked.

I slipped my hands under her to cup her huge tits, and drawn her up into a standing position with her hands on the desktop to keep her balance. I lunged into her ass, whilst molesting her tits and their large hard nipples.

"God I love your tight ass ... and your big tits" I whispered into her ear.

She was wiggling about, and I could sense that another cum was close. I released one hand from mauling her tits, to free it up to slap it.

"Slap ... slap"

"Ah fuck" she gasped.

"Gotta cum" I groaned with my balls boiling over, and dumping my load into the depths of her ass.

"Yesssssssss!!!!" I shouted as I lunged repeatedly into her depths.


Karen was a nice and different fuck. I made a mental note to invite her back for a return engagement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.