You Have Three Wishes - Cover

You Have Three Wishes

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

It was a very successful morning - I had fucked young married mother of two Andra to the enjoyment of both of us. It had wet my appetite to try some of the other young (and not so young ladies) in the office.

After scanning the office, I had decided that Courtney would be my next conquest.

She was 25 years old, 5ft 6ins tall with long straight blonde hair down to the middle of her back. Her hair was so evenly blonde that I wondered whether it was natural, or it was out of a dye bottle. Maybe her pubic hair might give me some guidance as to the truth.

Courtney was unmarried I knew that, but I was unsure if she had a boyfriend or partner.

I invited her to come to my office where I asked her to strip naked for me.


She did not hesitate to undress.

My question as to her natural hair colour was still unanswered definitely - her mound was totally bald.

She sat back on the sofa, waiting for me to undress. After I had placed my clothes neatly on the corner of my desk, I walked over and stood in front of her. My cock was almost hard, but I still invited her to have a suck to complete my arousal.

With her small manicured hand wrapped around the shaft, she gently milked it for a moment before she guided it between her lips into her hot wet mouth. She had a talented tongue, with it swirling around the head, and pushing into my piss slit.

"You've done this before" I commented as I ran my hand through her silky smooth blonde hair.

She nodded her head, whilst sliding my cock deeper into her mouth until I touched the entrance to her throat.

"Oh fuck" I groaned under my breath.

With a gulp she allowed my cock to slide into her throat until her lips were around my cock base. She held it there for a few seconds before letting my cock retreat to just inside her mouth. She then repeated her cock swallow act over and over again until I teetered on the edge of the cum cliff.

Whilst she had been sucking me, her other hand had been active - she had been stroking her pussy and getting her fingers very wet and sticky with her juices.

With my cock released from her mouth, I repositioned her on the sofa with her ass on the edge. I picked up her legs and bent them back to over her shoulders, exposing her pussy and ass to my gaze.

Her pussy was leaking profusely. I nudged my coked between her wet lips, finding her canal entry before pushing firmly into her tightness.

"Fuck me ... fuck me with your monster cock" she implored me whilst grabbing at her small pointy tits with their hard pink nipples between her fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.