E-peshawari - Cover

E-peshawari

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 3

I don't know why the green bothered me so much ... was she sick? Hmm?

Tony was green, and so were his kids ... Plague?

I drove straight home and since I didn't know where green Josie lived ... and she was beautiful ... I slipped an arm under her knees and one across her shoulders, plucked her from her seat and carried her to my door.

Now, how am I gonna get the door open?

And just thinking about that ... the door opened.

Ah ... that's how. I gave a little jerk. Josie stirred in my arms. She turned and put her pretty green face in my neck, tossed her arms around my neck and sniffed.

"monagibble grackgouk," she said, and moved her face out of my neck.

"You're no rose either," I said. and headed up the stairs. The lights came on as I moved from one area to another and shut off after I passed.

That's handy.

The bath ... never seen one like it ... but I walked straight into a cubicle for two and the water turned on ... exactly the right temperature ... Josie's clothes washed off ... she was green all over ... and there was some very nice all over.

My clothes dissolved and washed down the drain ... I was nekid! Bare ... all over ... shoes, socks, hat ... everything. And everything was green. I leaned against the cubicle wall.

Fuck! It's contagious!

The cubicle wall bumped me and I stood ... still carrying Josie.

"You can put me down, Mr. Johnson. Well ... Hello, Mr. Johnson," she said as she slid past him. She kissed the tip. "I been waiting a long time to meet you, Mr. Johnson."

Things got interesting after that. Very.

The house rang, several times.

"Hello, Johnson residence," Josie said.

"Josie?" It came from the walls.

"Yes, Daddy?"

Aw ... Shit!

Josie stretched ... and yawned.

"I take it, you're not coming home." The wall said.

"No, daddy, something interesting just came up," She stretched again. "Ooo he likes that."

"What, dear?" A female voice.

"Good morning, mom."

Fuck me running!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.