Whoa: Did That Really Happen
Chapter 12: Whoa! Professor Wayne Gets a Lesson in Manners

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Whoa! Professor Wayne Gets a Lesson in Manners - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

It took Jason about twenty minutes to get to the Business Technology building and find Professor Wayne's office. She spent very little time in a classroom, he quickly found her in her office. She expected the other department professors to do the menial labor of actually teaching the students. She considered the other professors to be little more than her private staff. She treated her students as though they were there to be her servants.

Jason stepped up to the pretty student that was Professor Wayne's receptionist. Her desk plate indicated her name was Julia. She smiled at him and asked, "How may I help you, Sir?"

"I'm here to see Professor Wayne." Jason replied.

"Do you have an appointment?" Th receptionist asked.

"No." Silently he added, 'I don't need an appointment nor do I want to be announced.'

"Oh! Go on in, Sir." Julia smiled and indicated the door behind her.

Jason then stepped into Professor Wayne's office unannounced. He shut the door behind him. Professor Wayne didn't notice when he flipped the lock to secure the door.

"Who are you and what do you mean by coming in here unannounced. The idiot that let you in is in deep trouble. Since you're here, what do you want?" Professor Wayne was obviously very upset.

"My name is Jason. Dean Malcomb asked me to see you. He has some concerns with the way you are overseeing this department."

"To hell with him. I have tenure here, and I don't need to listen to any crap from him. Now get out!"

"Yes Professor." Jason smiled at Professor Wayne and turned toward the door. "There's just one more thing I need to do before I go."

He then sent the obnoxious professor a silent message. 'You will remain silent and will do everything I tell you to do. You will rise and remove all of your clothing. Today, you will learn what your position really is here. You will stop treating your fellow professors like they are beneath you. You will stop treating your students like they are merely here to be your servants. Today, Professor Rebecca Wayne, you will be nothing more than my cum dump.'

With a shocked look on her face, Professor Wayne removed her clothes and stood before Jason in nothing but her birthday suit. Jason looked the 40-year-old woman over. She wasn't bad looking for a gal her age. She had a bit of fat on her belly, hips, thighs, and ass, but she still looked pretty good. Her plump tits sagged a bit but still looked to be firm. Her nipples were erect and made a tempting offering to be sucked.

Rather than suck them, Jason reached out and firmly pinched both nipples. The professor gasped but made no other sound. "Rebecca, bend over your desk. You don't mind my calling you Rebecca do you? I'm about to fuck both your pussy and your ass. I may do more with you. You may quietly speak, but you will continue to do as you are told."

Rebecca Wayne was wide eyed and tearful as she bent over her desk and presented her ass and pussy to Jason. "Please Sir, don't do this. I've never done anything like this before."

"Spread your legs for me. Maybe your virginity is the reason you're such a bitch to everyone around you. Maybe you have too many frustrations held inside. How can a woman get to be your age without getting fucked at least once? Tell the truth now."

"I was always more interested in advancing my career than developing relationships. It just never occurred to me that I was missing anything."

Jason stepped up behind the woman bent over in front of him. While he stroked her pussy until she began to get wet, he dropped his pants and shorts. "Hell, that ought to be enough pussy juice for a bitch like you. You're about to discover what you've been missing."

Jason rubbed his cock's head up and down between her pussy lips until he felt his cock's head begin to spread her open. Placing his cock at her opening, Jason gave a short thrust. His cock's head popped into Rebecca's pussy.

Rebecca gasped as her pussy lips spread open to accept the cock invading her.

Jason began with shallow strokes. As he gradually pushed in deeper he found she was indeed a virgin. He chuckled and patted her ass. Then, with a firm grip on each hip, Jason thrust his full nine inches of cock into Professor Wayne's cunt. Her hymen was shreded as his cock passed through on its way to her cervix.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.