Whoa: Did That Really Happen - Cover

Whoa: Did That Really Happen

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 8: Whoa! Susan Gets More Than She Wanted

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Whoa! Susan Gets More Than She Wanted - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

Jason had a busy week. Professor Ridge had him beginning to take over more and more of the operation of the university's labs. The amount of paperwork was something of a surprise to Jason, but he quickly took to his new responsibilities with just a bit of effort.

He was relieved when Friday finally rolled around. He was looking forward to relaxing at home with his girls. He chuckled as he drove. He realized he was building a nice harem of girls dedicated to serving his needs.

As usual his girls arrived on time at near eight o'clock. They had all come to see him. Sharon, Rita, Pam, Ginger, and Jenny all kissed him as they entered. With them was a cute little blonde. She was a blonde in a bad mood.

"Well, hello young lady. How are you tonight?" Jason greeted her.

"Humph!" She glared at Jason as if he was about to beat her or something.

Sharon introduced the new girl. "Jason, this is Susan. She seems to be in a bad mood tonight. I don't think she wanted to come with us. She had told several of us she didn't want to come. Then Coach Russel strongly suggested she should join us. Susan then changed her mind and here she is."

Sharon then whispered into Jason's ear. "I think you may want to make a suggestion to her soon before she ruins everyone's evening."

"Hello Susan. I'm Jason, and I hope you enjoy yourself tonight."

"I doubt it! The only reason I'm here is because the coach practically insisted. I'm the best cheerleader on the squad and ... Hey, what the hell are you guys doing." Susan watched in shock as the other girls removed their clothes. She then turned and headed for the door. "Fuck this! I'm not going to be part of any damned orgy. I'm getting the fuck out of here!"

Jason firmly spoke to her. "Susan, stop right there!" He continued to communicate with the little blonde silently. 'Listen to me you little bitch. You want to remove your clothes too. You also want to show a more pleasant attitude. Before this night is over, you will be fucking your brains out. Now strip, bitch!'

That was the first time Jason had forcefully used his power of suggestion. Susan obviously did not want to stay, but she did. She certainly did not want to undress in front of Jason, but, again, she did. It was evident to Jason that his power was capable of much more than simply suggesting things to others.

Not surprisingly, Susan dropped her bad attitude and began removing her blouse. When she was nude, Jason noticed she was smaller than he had originally thought. She was very slender with a very flat belly a butt to match. Her butt was small and tight. Her tits were the size of tennis balls. They would be a small hand full with nothing to spare. She did have a nice set of nipples. Her nipples appeared to be getting hard. They soon protruded about half an inch from the puffy areola that topped her tits. To set herself apart from the other cheerleaders, Susan had shaved her pussy but had left a one inch wide strip from above her clit to the top of her pubic mound.

Jason choose that time to undress as well. He was already hard due to all the naked women around him. The other girls were all impressed with Jason's longer size, all except Jenny. She licked her lips and smiled at the sight of Jason's cock.

Susan gasped when she saw Jason's huge cock. "You're not going to put that thing in me. I'm a virgin, and I'm much too small for that thing to fit in me."

"Very well, Susan. Get on your knees and start sucking me off."

When Susan didn't move, Jason sent her another suggestion. 'Susan, get down on your knees and suck my cock. I know you've suck cock before. Now get busy.'

"How did you know that? I haven't sucked any cock since high school." She was amazed that Jason could know her secrets. However, she had fallen to her knees and began licking the head of the monster cock in her hands. Nine inches of cock was more than she had ever seen, and now she was sucking it.

Once Susan had begun sucking in earnest, Jason stopped her. He suggested that they all go to his bedroom. He picked Susan up and carried her. She didn't weigh enough to even strain his arms. Once they had all gotten in his bedroom, Jason laid Susan on his bed so her head was hanging off the side. She started to complain about the uncomfortable position until Jason shoved his cock back into her mouth. She resumed her efforts to suck his huge cock. She did a pretty good job of sucking his cock, and Jason was soon ready to erupt. "I'm about to cum, Susan. Do you think you can swallow it?"

Without taking his cock out of he mouth, Susan nodded her acceptance.

"You've swallowed cock before haven't you, Susan?" Jason asked.

Again Susan nodded affirmatively.

"Good! Then swallow this." Jason ordered. He then shoved all nine inches of hard cock into her mouth and deep down her throat.

Susan began rapidly swallowing out of habit when she felt Jason pumping his cum down her gullet. She had learned a long time ago to breath through her nose when taking a cock into her throat. This cock was more than she had ever had in her throat, but she handled it. She had never had to swallow so much cum either, but she handled that too.

Jenny, get over here and suck my cock when I pull out of Susan mouth. Jenny immediately fell to her knees and opened her mouth ready to accept Jason's offering.

Susan face got sprayed with several large jets of cum as Jason pulled out of her throat and mouth. Jenny then took his cock into her mouth. With her face covered with cum, Susan turned and lay properly on the bed.

"Pam, would you please eat Susan's pussy until she cums. Ginger, please lick her face clean. Both women quickly began doing as they had been asked. Sharon help Jenny take my cock down her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.