Whoa: Did That Really Happen
Chapter 7: Jenny's New Training Method

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Jenny's New Training Method - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

Jason had forgotten about Jenny until she knocked on his door Tuesday evening. She smiled sweetly as he opened his door. "Hi, I'm Jenny. Coach Russel told me to come over here and you would give me some special training."

Jason smiled back and invited her in. He looked the girl over as she stepped through his door and into the living room. He liked her initial appearance. Her long silky black hair made a dark halo as it hung about her face. It hung smoothly as it flowed down to the middle of her back. Her hazel eyes seemed to sparkle. Her round face was accented by her button nose. Jenny was a very cute girl.

He then responded to her statement at his door. "That's right, Jenny. I can give you some train special training. I will be quite blunt with you. You are too heavy to do all you need to do as a cheerleader."

Jenny's smile disappeared and she hung her head. "I know. I just can't seem to do anything about it."

"That's alright, Jenny." Jason put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed. "It will be my job to help you slim down and become much more flexible than you are now. Some of my training methods may be rude and crude to you. You will probably be very sore when we are done tonight. However, if you do everything I tell you, I will make you a promise. You will stay on the cheer squad. How often you get to cheer on game day is up to you and how hard you work. Do you understand, Jenny?"

"Yes Sir. Just tell me what you want me to do." Jenny agreed.

Jason smiled at her and said. "First you will call me Jason, not sir. Now Jenny, tell me all about yourself."

"I am nineteen-years-old and a university Freshman. I'm five foot three and weigh approximately 225 pounds. My class work is excellent and has always been. Though I tried every year, because of my weight and lack of flexibility, I could never make the cheer squad in high school. It is my dream to be a cheerleader at this university. I'll do anything it takes to make and stay on this squad."

"Anything, Jenny?"

"Yes, anything."

"Very well. Let's begin. Jenny, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, the boys don't want a fatty like me. I have never had a boyfriend."

"Don't refer to yourself as a fatty, or any other derogatory term, from now on. It is self defeating. Okay then, you're a virgin?"

"Yes Jason. I have never done anything like that."

"That could explain part of your lack of flexibility. We can easily fix that. Now, remove all of your clothes."

Jenny was frozen and appeared to be in shock.

"Jenny, I must see what we have to work with." Jason told the girl. When she still didn't move, he sent her a silent suggestion. 'Jenny, from now on, you want to do everything I tell you. You want to start by removing your clothes. In a little while you will want to ask me to take your virginity by fucking you. Soon after that, you will want me to fuck your ass."

"Yes Jason." Jenny responded. She then began unbuttoning her blouse. In a short time, Jenny stood in front of Jason naked as the day she was born. Her tits were large and drooped to her belly. Her belly was well rounded and her ass looked like two hams in a bag. Her legs were shapely but large. Like the other girls on the cheer squad, Jenny's pussy was shaved. Over all, Jenny had the makings of a nice looking girl if she lost seventy-five to one hundred pounds.

Jenny gasped but did not move when Jason reached out and hefted and squeezed her weighty tits. Her nipples quickly hardened when he fondled her tits. She gasped again when he rolled both of her stiff nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. "Jenny, it looks like your nipples are quite sensitive and want to come out and play.

Jeny giggled and nodded. "My nipples are very sensitive."

Jason then reached down and began petting her bald pubic mound and pussy. He found she was getting quite wet with her vaginal lubricating juices. Her clit was erect and protruding from its hood. She shuddered and nearly fainted when he pushed a finger partially into her wet hole. He had to hold her tightly to his chest to keep her from falling. She threw her arms around his neck and squeezed. Jason kissed her tender lips.

She eagerly returned the kiss. When they broke the kiss, she breathlessly begged her new trainer. "Oh God Jason, please take me to your bed. I want to give myself to you."

"Are you sure, Jenny? It will hurt, you know."

"Yes! I know! Jason, please take me to your bed. I've never wanted anything more than I want to give myself to you."

Jason then passionately kissed her again. He then took her hand and led the to his bedroom. Once in his bedroom, Jenny immediately hopped into bed and laid on her back. She spread her heavy legs as an invitation to Jason to take her.

"Very nice Jenny, but please raise and spread your knees. I want to see that fresh young pussy of yours."

Jenny complied with Jason's request as best as she could. She had very little flexibility in her legs, hips, and back so she was unable to raise her knees very high.

"Okay Jenny. That's good enough for now." He removed his clothes and crawled between her legs. He resumed petting her pussy. She was soon writhing on his bed and moaning in pleasure.

Jason laid down with his face nearly in her pussy. Jenny gasped when he gave her one long pussy lip parting lick from just above her asshole to her erect clit. He inhaled deeply and said. "Aaah, Jenny. There's nothing like the taste and aroma of a fresh virgin pussy. I love it."

He continued to lick and suck her pussy and flick his tongue over her clit until she was rocking her hips and begging Jason to fuck her.

"Oh Jason, please fuck me. Please take me now. I want you to give myself to you, now."

"Alright Jenny, I'm going to fuck you, but first we need to get you bending a little more." She whined a bit as he then pushed her knees up a little higher than she had been able to. "Here's an exercise you must do at home every night. Give me your hands." He put her hand on her knees from the outside of her legs. With his hands on hers, he told her, "Now pull!" She pulled on her knees and he pushed on her hands at the same time. Her pelvis rocked up, her back arched, and her belly was flexed into itself. Jenny groaned at being stretched more than she was used to.

Stretching Jenny like that gave Jason a good angle to enter her virginal pussy. He pressed his cock forward and spread her pussy's outer lips.

She moaned as his cock burrowed into her horny hole. The next time he helped Jenny rock her pelvis up, he drove eight inches of cock deep into her cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.