Whoa: Did That Really Happen - Cover

Whoa: Did That Really Happen

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 5: Whoa! Jason Attends Cheerleader Practice

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Whoa! Jason Attends Cheerleader Practice - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

Wednesday afternoon Sharon called. "Jason, would you like to attend one of our cheer practices? The coach said it was okay, I can point out which girls claim to be virgins. You can tell me which girls to bring to your place Friday evening."

"That sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be there." An hour later, Jason was sitting in the auditorium near the floor as Coach Russel got ready to put her girls through their routines.

Coach Pam Russel was in her late thirties. Though she was nearly twice the age of her cheer squad, the coach still looked pretty good. Like the girls on her squad, Coach Russel was wearing a T-shirt and loose fitting shorts. She could and frequently would demonstrate the moves she wanted her cheerleaders to perform.

Though Coach Russel was beginning to put on a little weight around her midsection, she still had the nice body of a cheerleader. Her legs and butt were firm and shapely. Though no longer hard as it had been in her teens and twenties, her belly looked to still be firm if not somewhat softer due to the few extra pounds. Her tits had to be at least D-cup and maybe even Double Ds. Like all of the cheerleaders, Coach Russel's hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She had dark brown hair that accentuated her hazel eyes.

Coach Russel greeted Jason as he came into the auditorium. "Welcome Jason. Sharon has told me a little about you. We hope you enjoy the show." Aside from her initial greeting, Coach Russel ignored Jason. She went right into their practice session.

None of the girls were wearing bras even during practice. Jason loved looking at all the firm young tits covered only by thin T-shirts. The rubbing of the think shirts had caused most of their nipples to be erect. Coach Russel had initially resisted the girls cheering without their bras. "Girls, if you don't wear bras, your breasts will end up sagging to your bellies." She had told them.

However, after she saw the reaction of the crowd and the enthusiasm of her girls at their first braless ball game, she relented. She not only approved of the braless cheering, but she had insisted the girls practice without bras as well. "If you're going to cheer braless, you should practice braless as well. You will need to get used to your boobs bouncing as you cheer. That way, you won't look uncomfortable in front of the crowd when your your boobs are flopping around."

Jason sent Coach Russel a silent message. 'You would like to lead by example and remove your bra as well.'

"Girls, start your stretching exercises. I'll be back in just a minute." Coach Russel then ducked quickly into the girls locker room. When she returned it was immediately clear she no longer wore her bra. Her large tits sagged just a bit and were swinging freely as she walked across the floor. The rubbing of her T-shirt on them had caused her nipples to harden. They were plainly visible through her shirt.

As the cheer squad worked through their routines, Jason noticed Coach Russel seemed to pay more attention to the tall redhead than any of the other girls.

When their coach gave the girls a short break, Sharon and Rita ran over and sat on each side of Jason. "Girls, does the coach have a thing for the redhead?"

"Yeah, Coach and Ginger sure seem close. They hang out together after practice and games. Most of us think they are lovers. The thing is, Ginger claims she is still virgin.

Jason smiled at his girlfriends. Quietly he told them, "Bring Ginger over Friday night. We'll soon know if she's virgin or not. In the mean time, I'll check out Coach Russel."

"You might also find Susan, that little blonde over there, and Jenny, the girl with the long black hair, to be of interest. They say they're virgins. The girls then each kissed Jason's cheek and ran out on the floor to resume their practice session. As the practice ended, Jason approached Coach Russel.

Jason was obvious about looking at the woman's tits. "Coach, you're a lovely woman. I would like to get to know you better. Would you like to come over to my place for dinner tonight."

Coach Russel looked at Ginger before replying. "Jason, I am sorry, but I have plans for tonight. Maybe we can have dinner some time when I don't have a previous engagement."

Jason knew a brush-off when he heard one. Silently he suggested to the coach, 'You want to come to dinner and show me your beautiful tits.'

"I guess I can change my plans. What time should I be there?" Coach Russel agreed to the dinner date.

"Be there about eight." He then left the auditorium. As he left the floor, he glanced back over his shoulder and saw Sharon and Rita smile at him. They were chatting with Ginger.

A few minutes before eight, Pam Russel knocked on Jason's door. He could tell she had recently gotten out of the shower. Her hair had been brushed out and was still damp. Her perfume made her smell delicious.

Jason smiled and said, "Hello Coach Russel, Pam. I am so glad you could make it. Won't you come in. Dinner will be ready soon."

She stepped in and Jason closed the door behind her. She didn't notice when he locked the door. She smiled at her host and said, "I hope you don't think I'm too forward, but there is something I've had an urge to do all evening." She then released the buttons of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was not wearing a bra. Her Double D tits were exposed to Jason's appreciative gaze.

"That is a beautiful sight, Pam. You have a great set of tits. I do so love the sight of a lovely pair of tits." He then reached out and cupped a tit in each hand and hefted them as if gauging their weight.

Pam moaned in appreciation of the fondling of her tits. She then took a deep breath and said, "Jason, I don't know why I'm doing this. I have never let a man touch my bare breasts."

"It will be alright, Pam. Why don't you leave them hanging free while we have dinner?"

Pam smiled and took his arm. She let him lead her to his kitchen table where he served her a steak with fries and a glass of wine. They made small talk and ignored her bare tits. Pam finished her second glass of wine and seemed to have relaxed a little.

Jason then made another suggestion. 'Pam, your tits are beautiful. Now, you want to show me your pussy.'

Pam's eyes widened and she gasped. "I don't know what has gotten into me, but I am having another strange urge. I want to show you my vagina. She stood and removed her panties. Her pubic mound and pussy were covered by a dark brown bush. Her pussy's lips well hidden.

'You want to come stand by me so I can pet that pussy. Also, the next time you come over, have that pussy shaved bald.' He suggested.

She quickly came to stand in front of him.

When he stroked a finger through her slit, she gasped. "Jason, please be careful. No man has ever touched me there before."

"Then you're a thirty-eight year old virgin?"

Pam silently nodded.

"Well then, this may be an exciting night for you, Pam." Silently he made another suggestion. 'You will be truthful in all that we discuss. You want to give me a blowjob and swallow my cum. Then you will want to give me you cherry pussy. And finally, you will beg me to fuck you in your ass.'

"Yes Jason." Pam agreed. She quickly and fell to her knees in front of her host.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.