Whoa: Did That Really Happen - Cover

Whoa: Did That Really Happen

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 2: Jason Returns to the University

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jason Returns to the University - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

Jason drove from his family's home toward the university campus where he was a grad student and teaching assistant. His thoughts were on his newly acquired powers. Due to a recent lab accident, he could influence other people's lives merely by thinking of the changes he wanted to make for or to them. He could control their actions merely by thinking about what he wanted them to do. He had made several changes to his family, friends, and others around his home town.

Jason felt his life was about to take a serious turn. Whether these changes would be for the better or the worse would be for others to determine later.

As he arrived home Sunday evening, he tried to mentally unlock his front door. He was not successful. However, the barking dog that was keeping him awake that night quieted when Jason sent him the angry thought to shut up. Therefore, Jason concluded his powers would work on animals as well as humans, but not on inanimate objects such as door locks.

The following Tuesday evening a home basketball game was on the schedule. Jason attended the game and was mildly surprised to see the cheerleaders were still going without their bras. He then remembered he had not rescinded his previous request for them to cheer without their bras.

Prior to his going home for the weekend, he had attended another basketball game. Before that game, he had stood outside the cheerleaders' closed locker room door and wished that they would cheer without their bras. Every one of them had complied. Their bouncing tits had kept him semi-aroused throughout the game.

This game was no different. In addition, the crowd seemed to be yelling with the cheerleaders louder and much more enthusiastically than normal. The cheerleaders seemed to be enjoying their efforts as well.

Jason quickly recognized the newest member of the cheer squad. The Freshman that had caught his eye and flashed her tits at him after practice had made the squad. Shortly after the game started, she spotted Jason sitting behind the cheer squad's seats. She smiled broadly, waved enthusiastically, and subtly shook her tits from side to side for Jason's entertainment.

The home team won the game. While the crowd and team celebrated the victory, Jason made his way to the floor. He quickly found the brunette cheerleader and hugged her. Into her ear he whispered, "Congratulations on making the cheer squad. I'd like to get to know you a little better. Will you have dinner with me tonight?"

Without hesitation, she smiled and agreed, "I think I'd like that. I'll meet you in front of the auditorium as soon as we shower and our coach dismisses us."

Jason smiled and said, "That will be great. I'll see you then. I'll wait beside the big oak tree to the right of the walkway." He then headed out of the exit and toward the agreed upon meeting spot.

About half an hour later, Jason spotted his dinner date coming out of the auditorium's main entrance. When she saw Jason waiting next to the tree, she sprinted up to his side and gave him a firm hug. She looked up into his smiling face and asked, "Are you ready to go?"

Jason took a few seconds to take in the vision loveliness that was on his arm. Her still damp hair had been pulled back into a pony tail that bounced and waved in the breeze as she had come toward him. Her hazel eyes seemed to sparkle. Her cheer outfit was in the bag she carried and had been replaced by a black mid-thigh length skirt and snug fitting dark red blouse. She still wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were obviously erect and were creating nice firm bumps in the blouse. White socks with the school logo on each ankle and white deck shoes completed her attire.

Neither spoke a word as they stood arm in arm next to the ancient oak tree. Finally Jason broke the silence. He stepped back, held out his hand, and said, "Hi, my name is Jason. It is a pleasure to finally properly meet you."

She seemed startled but quickly replied, "Oh! Jason, my name is Sharon. I am so glad to meet you too."

Sharon hesitated a short time before continuing, "I want to tell you how thankful I am to you."

Jason was confused. "Why would you be thankful to me? I haven't even taken you to dinner yet."

She took a deep breath and replied, "Do you remember when I flashed you at our cheer practice?" Without waiting for an answer, Sharon continued, "I don't know why I did that. Something in my head just told me to do it. Anyway, I'm nineteen-years-old and up until then I had been extremely bashful. I'm from a small farming community and had never ventured far from home. Even though I was a cheerleader in high school, I didn't have many dates. I was always too shy to talk to the nicer boys, and I wasn't interested in the rowdier boys."

Sharon's bashfulness seemed to have melted away and her inner feelings came bubbling to the surface. She continued, "When I flashed you my boobs, something broke free inside of me. I became much more relaxed and began relating to other people much easier. Strangely, I began to enjoy showing myself off just a little. That's why I didn't wear a bra to meet you this evening."

Jason looked at Sharon's chest again. He smiled and said, "I can tell. You have a very nice pair of breasts, Sharon. I really appreciate the view, and your nipples look like they'd like to be set free. I'd like to see more of them later. But for now, shall we get going? I'm hungry."

Jason then took her hand to lead her to his car. Once there he helped her into the passenger seat. He then went around the car and slid in behind the steering wheel. As he settled into the car's seat, he looked at Sharon's tits again and thought, 'Perhaps I can get a good look at that pussy later tonight as well.'

Sharon gasped and squirmed in her seat, gazed at Jason's crotch, and smiled broadly. "Yes, let's get going. I'm feeling a little hungry too."

Jason took Sharon to a nice restaurant where they continued to chat about their lives. He told her about his family and she told him about hers. It turned out that Sharon had a twin sister, Susan, who was still living at home and was just as shy as Sharon had been. Jason immediately began thinking of the possibilities of having both sisters willing to give him pleasure.

They had just finished eating when Sharon took a deep breath and looked Jason in the eyes. Almost breathlessly she asked, "Jason, will you take me home now? There is something I've been wanting to do all evening."

Jason politely replied, "Of course I'll take you home. Were do you live?"

Sharon looked dreamily at her date, giggled, and said, "No Jason, I mean take me to your home."

Jason rose and took Sharon's hand to help her up from her chair. She squeezed his hand as she stood. She then continued holding his hand as she let him lead her out of the restaurant and to his car. She scooted close to him for the short ride to his off-campus apartment.

The ride home was uneventful. Sharon's need to show Jason her pussy continued to grow stronger as the minutes slipped by. Again, just like when she flashed her tits at him, a compete stranger at the time, she had no idea why she had an overwhelming urge to show Jason her most intimate body parts. For some reason, she just knew she had to show this man her pussy. She had thought about it all evening. She had become aroused and was very wet between her legs. She was so glad she made it a habit of shaving herself before each game.

Once they arrived at his apartment, Jason politely opened the door for his date. Sharon asked, "Please Jason, where's your restroom?"

When Jason pointed the way, she said, "Thank you. I'll be right back." Sharon then kissed his cheek before heading down the hallway.

As she ducked into his restroom, Jason quietly said to himself, "This is turning out much better than I thought." He then turned on some soft music, poured them each a glass of red wine, and dimmed the lights. Just as he sat on the couch Jason heard the restroom door open.

He looked up and saw Sharon coming toward him. She was nude from the waste up. Her firm C-cup breasts stood proudly on her chest. Her hard nipples prominently perched on top of her fleshy mounds. Her hair had been brushed out and formed a dark halo around her face and cascaded over her shoulders.

Sharon smiled and said, "I thought you might like to see my boobs again." Jason smiled, but before he could speak, she reached down to the hem of her short skirt and lifted it to her waist. She was no longer wearing her panties, and Jason could easily see her well shaved pussy. Her juices that were leaking from her had made her puffy pussy lips shine. "And I thought you might like to see my pussy too." She stood there holding her skirt up and continued, "God, I hope you don't think I'm too forward. I don't know why, but I feel the same way I did when I flashed my boobs for you. I have an irresistible urge to show you my pussy. I've been hot and wet for you all night and..."

Still seated, Jason smiled up at his guest and interrupted her. "Sharon, you look absolutely delicious. I love bald pussy." He then reached out, took hold of her hips, and pulled her close to him.

She gasped when he kissed her bald pubic mound. "Oh Jason, no one has ever kissed me there. As a matter of fact, no one has ever touched or even seen me there."

"Then you're a virgin? I knew it! There's nothing like the taste and aroma of a fresh virgin pussy." He then firmly placed a lingering kiss on her pubic mound just above the beginning of her slit. He tilted his head up to look into her eyes and gave her pussy a gentle lick that ended with a flick to her awakening clit.

She gasped again and breathlessly said, "Oh God Jason, please go slow with me. I want you, but I don't know what to do."

"That's alright Sharon. I'll help you along and, since it will be your first time, I'll be as gentle as I can with you. Come with me." Jason then took her hand and led Sharon to his bedroom.

Sharon nervously took Jason's hand and followed him to his bed. Once there, she kicked off her shoes and dropped her skirt to the floor. Except for her socks, she then stood nude in a man's bedroom for the first time in her young life. She was getting nervous and a bit frightened. Her lack of experience made her nervous, but it was knowing there would be pain that was making her fearful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.