To Reign in Hell
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Our narrator finds out that he is actually Asmodeus, Prince of the Succubi, and has just been chosen as Satan's successor as King of Hell. He uses the chance to claim his girlfriend's soul in the bargain.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

It might have been a coincidence that when we found Jane’s husband, at their house, no less, the children were at their grandparents’ and he was home having a lengthy “discussion” with Bishop Orvin Lane and his twin sons, Heber and Mosiah Lane. I highly doubted it, of course. It was just too convenient in terms of the bishop no doubt taking advantage of Jane’s absence and it was probably Lane’s idea to have the children absent, too. In any case, when Jane and I arrived out of thin air, we saw firsthand how deliberately the bishop and his boys tried to manipulate, intimidate, and humiliate Clay Wilson. This was a man whose spiritual welfare was supposedly Orvin Lane’s top priority, but, of course, that was the furthest thing from his mind, despite all pretense to the contrary.

“This is not up for debate or argument, Clay! We own your ass! You will do what we say, when we say it, or we will have you excommunicated and you know what that means! Our Heavenly Father once put the horns on Joseph, so is this really such a surprise?” Bishop Lane insisted, even as his sons bound Clay and presented him with a ball gag.

“It will make things much easier for you if you simply accepted your fate, Clay,” Heber smirked, as he used a stingy amount of lube to prepare the man for anal rape.

“Brace yourself, wimp! We’re doing this for the greater good! It’s part of our Heavenly Father’s plan and we will butt-fuck you! This is your punishment for being such a wimpy faggot bitch!” Mosiah laughed as he gagged the man.

“Well, you would know all about homosexuality, wouldn’t you, Mosiah Lane, being a closet homo seeking to impress and deceive not only your father and brother, but yourself as well? Did you know that Mosiah here has secret gay porn of his own and regularly shows up at a gloryhole, Bishop? That’s your son, who had to picture boys the whole time he was fucking Jane here just to keep it up!” I announced my presence, quite naked and demonic in my appearance.

Mosiah looked at me, and then at Jane. He went white as a ghost and his erection simply wilted like old lettuce on a leftover Whopper. The bishop and Heber glared at him, as if the problem was him for a moment, but when they turned around to follow my voice, Heber pissed himself in abject terror and tried to flee the scene. Instead of letting him, I directed Jane to seize him by the arms.

“Take him to the bathroom, wash him in the shower, but then make him wash you as well. He needs to get used to being under your thumb and mine, anyway,” I laughed with devilish delight as she trapped her former blackmailer.

“Now that I have your attention, folks, let me spell a few things out. First of all, yes, I am a devil. A demon. Asmodeus, Lord Asmodeus to you. I’m afraid that you’ll find out that I’m in charge of your life from now on, Bishop. Yours, too, Mosiah. In case you’re wondering how I know this stuff and how I’m able to control Jane so well, which was what you wanted to do, well, I told you why. As a demon, especially an incubus, I know this kind of thing. I can also read minds and watch people’s conduct without being seen.

“For instance, Bishop, while you’re doing all this, your poor, misguided wife is actually helping people. She sincerely believes in this Mormon bullshit, but then, so do you, it’s just that you have warped it into an excuse to control this man’s life. Emily, however, is using it as a way to reach out to homeless youth, even if a bit imperfectly and in the name of a false church. Between the two of you, which do you think has a better chance of making it upstairs? I’ll give you three guesses and the first two don’t count.

“Bishop Orvin Lane, who knows about the stake president using the expense account to go to Vail with his secretary, right, and hasn’t reported it, all in the name of the greater good! Bishop Orvin Lane, who has schemed to impregnate another man’s wife, along with his sons, and has also blackmailed said man as well as his wife to turn them into personal fucktoys. Bishop Orvin Lane, who mistook narcotic hallucinations for ‘testimony, ‘ not that your false church ever had any real revelations that were actually true.

“Well, guess what, not only did you knock Jane up, but so did I, with my demonic spawn! I’m not entirely sure how it will work with fraternal twins when one of them is a demon, as this is something new, but it will be interesting to see in action. You have both been very naughty, and not in a fun way, either. Your behavior is frankly despicable! I’m not sure what your afterlife will be, but should you land in Hell at this point, and there is a decent chance of that, given that your first three so-called Prophets are here, you will learn what torment really is!

“Jane, good to have you back!” I called out as Jane returned with her hands still grabbing Heber by the hair.

“So ... why should I fear you, anyway? You’re a demon! Obviously, you’re a rebellious spirit child and a liar, anyway!” Orvin showed a quick recovery from his shock.

“Spirit child? Oh, no, Mister! I’m nothing out of your bizarre mythology, I assure you of that! I’m a fallen angel, sure. A demon. A devil. But I was given a body of flesh and bone, just not a mortal one. Haven’t you figured it out yet? It was a scam! The golden plates, the planet Kolob, the story of the council of Gods, and the fair-skinned bodies given to the righteous spirit brats! All lies! Your church didn’t even recognize black people as equal to white until 1978! Trust me, I was there for the revolt of Lucifer! I know what happened to those of us who followed him!

“So, this is the deal. I’m going to give Clay the chance for some ... payback. Then I’m going to do more to help heal the marriage than you ever did ... and then, well, we’ll see. Now, you’ve got Clay here in a rough position, but I can take full advantage of it. Jane, tie the guys up with whatever you can find. They need to watch this, of course,” I instructed Jane, who got right to work on the three Lanes.

Normally, the Mormon bishop and his twin sons might have resisted, but they were paralyzed with fear, especially once I took on my full demonic form and glared at them with my Evil Eye. By the time that they thought to fight back, Jane had Orvin bound and bagged, leaving the sons rudderless. I saw my chance and lubed up my demon dick a bit more to enter Clay from behind.

Clay might have struggled a bit, but that stopped when Jane, taking her cues from me, knelt to suck his cock and balls lovingly with her lips and tongue. The pleasure of her mouth distracted him from the pain, even as I went deeper with my monstrous prick and began to hit the prostate with it. The harder I fucked Clay’s asshole, the more enthusiastically Jane sucked him off, causing a threesome that no doubt had occurred to our three friends, but had failed to come to fruition for them. I could tell that he was into it pretty soon, as his hips bucked with his pleasure and his precum leaked into his wife’s mouth.

“That’s a good boy, Clay! Enjoy my cock up your ass and Jane’s lips and tongue on your dick! Take it good and hard! You know that you want this, just understand what it means. It means that you cannot and will not belong to this bishop anymore. I had to do this in order to lay claim to you and your soul as well as your body. Forever! Yes, you’ll join me in Hell when you die, but on the upside, you won’t be tormented and I hope to induct you into my demonic host! Your wife is already mine for eternity!

“Unlike the Church, I can honestly swear that if I cum in your ass, you and she will spend eternity together. You will be joined as man and wife forever in Hell. Just relax, let yourself enjoy the sodomy, which I know that you love, anyway, and then help me exact retribution on these three corrupt and false priests of a false religion. They will never have control of your life ever again!” I swore to Clay as I got closer to cumming and he wasn’t that far off, either.

Jane winked at us as she began fondling Clay’s balls and used her sweet mouth to pleasure her husband with enthusiasm. He really got into it, unable to refuse her charms, and totally helpless to resist the delights of her lips and tongue. After several more minutes, while the Lanes watched in complete shock, Clay came down Jane’s throat, and without being told, she swallowed every drop with gusto. She then kissed the head of Clay’s dick very kindly and lovingly before she rose to her feet to slip her husband a passionate soul kiss.

At that point, I exploded in Clay’s asshole, shooting my load up his butt, as he shook from the force of my spurts inside him. He was mine now. I had him, and he gave me a look that made it clear that he knew it, as I had his wife remove the gag and other bondage gear from his flesh. She held him steady as he hobbled to his feet, embracing him the way that any lover would, full of forgiveness, understanding, affection, and empathy.

“Yes, that was really necessary, Clay. You’re mine now ... forever, just as your wife is. You can share an eternal destiny free from this church. It has nothing to offer you now, nothing to make you fear the empty threats of excommunication. Because you two are mine, then you are free to love each other without any sense of doubt or fear about the future. You can thank Jehovah for his failure to make an exception for those who are intimate with devils while bound. Not that you didn’t enjoy it, which obviously you did. Especially with your wife being as loving and eager to please you as she was. Now, both of you, wash my cock clean, so it can be used again sooner,” I commanded Jane and Clay, who smiled as they did just that.

Once my dick was safely clean, I told the couple, “Now, make love like a man and wife would in a romance novel or something. Slowly, lovingly, passionately, and tenderly. Yes, Clay, I fucked your wife, as you can see, but now it’s your turn to enjoy her body again. Yes, she is pregnant to Bishop Lane here, but she is also pregnant to me. Bareback, yes. You will receive my sloppy seconds, true. But you’ll get used to that, as will she. You’ll raise these children, one of them an infant demoness, and you’ll love them, I know.

“However, Clay, you’ll get plenty of strange, too, as demonstrated by me using you. It won’t just be men ... or demons. It will be women ... and demonesses, too. Jane will get to enjoy female flesh as well, both human and demonic. Just wait until you’ve both been intimate with Becky and Lilith! Oh, and Daryl, Darla, and Luke! That will happen, guys, trust me. Open marriage will be unavoidable, especially in Hell, as I intend to make you an incubus, Clay, and Jane here a succubus!

“Oh, and I still want to fuck Julie ... and now I want to bed Emily, too. She could use a good fuck from a less selfish man. That’s just a few people that I have in mind for all of us,” I announced, grinning at the horrified look on Bishop Lane’s face about his wife bedding another man ... or demon, in my case ... evidently, turnabout wasn’t fair play in his eyes.

It didn’t take very long for Clay and Jane, despite whatever resentments they had over their past infidelities, to become very passionate in their sexual congress with each other, the line between fucking and lovemaking more than a little blurred, which was just fine with me. Indeed, Jane crossed that line overtly when she stopped after several strokes to ask her husband to switch from missionary-style to doggy. Like any healthy, red-blooded, married man, Clay was more than ready to use a position that gave him a damn good view of his wife’s lovely ass. I was more than a little amused at the sight of my leaking demon jizz now staining his butt and thighs as he ravished his own wife, who was also drenched in my cum.

“See now, such a fine, loving couple, and you wanted to mess with their marriage, why?” I taunted the Bishop.

“You’re fucking with it, too,” the Bishop tried to say though his gag, but I read his mind, anyway.

“Actually, I’m not ruining it at all. I’m giving them a chance to strengthen their now unholy union by means of sharing and caring, if you will. Imagine how great things will be for them, never stale, as they’re still getting it on well into their sixties! And then, when they die, they’ll enter my domain and be greeted with pleasures unthinkable in the old Hell! As for you, well, the jury’s still out about your destiny, so worry about yourself, okay?” I grinned with savage delight, as I turned the bishop over and spread his cheeks to ram his asshole with my demon dick at last.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.