Belfast Rules - Cover

Belfast Rules

Copyright© 2015 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 17

(MOLLY'S STORY – BELFAST 1995)

Molly knew that there was something not quite right about Danny but he was such a darling of a man she was ready to take things as they came and not question him too much about his past because it might drive him away and that was the last thing she wanted to happen.

A few times in those early days, he would disappear for a few days and then tell her,

"Away on business, love, thinking about you and hope you do the same."

It always made her giggle because she hadn't been on a proper date for almost two years before she accidently met Danny in front of the courthouse. She honestly didn't know why she had spoken to him so brazenly except for the fact he looked so sad looking up at the wanted posters of the nasty characters despised by many and hero to many more.

It was his tentative kisses and his tender fingers never fumbling and sure of their purpose that convinced her it was time for her to activate her feminine systems once again and give it a go.

Her last relationship was an utter disaster and she had the misfortune of seeing her former paramour on a daily basis because he was a respected judge in the county judicial system. She had been attracted to his low-key advances and gave up her youthful body to his lust despite the fact he was married and had no less than four children. She had met his wife on more than one occasion and each time she felt so guilty that she went to mass every morning for days after and was tempted to paddle her backside with her sister's table tennis paddle with the rough rubber edges that left a pattern on her bottom. It was supposed to be her self-imposed penance but as time went on it became more of an adventure in kinky pleasure.

Molly had a sort of reluctance to indulge in actual masturbation because of the disgust she held for the silly boys that did it in the back of the classroom knowing that the girls were taking peeks at their sinful behavior. She knew her girlfriends did it but it was something she could never quite get the hang of and it vexed her to think that she was missing out on life at a time when she should be busily humping away like the rabbits on her aunt's petting zoo.

Still, she had a good reputation right up until the time she surrendered her cherry to Sir Dennis with his terrible moustache and his great thing of a rod always ready for action in hidden corners and silent closets. It was a period of her life that she would like to forget because it filled her with a sense of sadness at her naïve actions and her sinful carrying on with a married man.

She learned the lesson that there was no future in dallying with a married man that was filled with promises and extremely short on truth.

Danny was probably the same age as the judge but he was an entirely different proposition since he was single and had an air of "devil may care" about him that suited her to a "T".

Her job in the courthouse was safe and secure but she wanted to move on to something grander and that was why she decided to apply for the research position at MI5 knowing that her degree and experience made her well-suited to their needs. The fact that she was considering a move to change her career caused her to hesitate about making that final step with Danny and favoring him with her secret places in a more intimate manner. Of course, they were having a grand time experimenting with the different ways that they each made one another pant with expectation and even occasionally reaching a sense of release despite falling short of the ultimate goal.

Then came the night when she tossed all caution to the wind and merged with him in a way that she had never achieved with the stuffy older judge.

It came as a bit of a confusing conflict that she received the notification that she was accepted for the position with the domestic intelligence service at the same time that Danny got down on one knee and asked her to be his wife. It was sort of expected in the first case and a total shock in the latter. She decided the two did not have to be mutually exclusive and accepted both offers without hesitation.

Danny's reaction to her news that she was now working for the Whitehall inner sanctum researching old cases of criminal activities in Northern Ireland was surprising to her because it took so long for him to stop laughing. She was beginning to think he was one of those lads that didn't think females should be doing such dangerous work. Then, he just told her,

"I think that is marvelous, dear, you will be a huge success, I am certain. I have been planning to start up a security agency but it will be geared to just protecting premises from burglars and other nasty forms of bandits. I don't see that would be any conflict with your new job."

She allowed Danny to move in with her and they were married the following month without much fanfare because they both wanted to get it done quickly and quietly without a lot of unwanted attention for entirely different reasons.

In fact, Molly didn't even tell her parents until after the deed was done so she didn't have to listen to their harping about being sure about what she was doing before she took the leap of faith. Her relationship with her parents was a bit strained because they had wanted her to get married right away after school. She had been so irritated at their middle-class old fashioned attitude that she got out of the home to her own apartment as soon as possible. Of course, she immediately got into the mess with the married judge and that didn't do anything to bolster her self-confidence. Now that she was out of that mess and truly on her own, she wanted to taste some of the things in life that she had been missing and when Danny invited her to the pub she tried to hide her excitement even if nothing came of it because it meant that someone from the opposite sex that was eligible to be a real spouse found her interesting enough to ask her out on a date.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.