Give Me, Another, Hand - Cover

Give Me, Another, Hand

Copyright© 2015 by JohnnyMax

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The next generation of incestuous nudists

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Nudism  

Hi I'm April, my sister Jane and I are Melanies twins. Roz's twins are Jason and Beth while Jacqui's pair are David and Abbey. Roz's younger twins are Paula and Julie and Mel's triplets are Daisy, Peter and Sally. And we all live together as one big happy family. Yeah, Right! Three boys with eight girls means there's the usual teenage 'interactions' multiplied by a significant factor. Fortunately our parents made an interesting building decision a while ago and built a 'bunk-house' for all us kids. Beside the main house but far enough away so we have to sort out our own problems. Don't have many, actually, as the bathroom has four of everything so there isn't a big queue, we're pretty good at sharing showers, it's fun washing each other. Oh yes, better mention that around home we are all always naked, our dad started that and we've carried on the tradition.

A year ago we buried Grandma James, she was Roz and Jacqui's mum but we all looked to her as our grandma. I just reread Mel's story of how Grandma got involved with this extended family and I couldn't help smiling, she was always able to surprise us with her dry humour.

Mum and Dad are still doing websites while Roz and Jacqui are now running the James farm with David, Abbey and Jason doing a lot of the work. Beth has started University doing Hotel Management and I'm in my final year of a Business degree. Paula and Julie are both doing Chef courses. The triplets have just finished High School and are trying to work out what they want to do.

In fact most of us were working away without any sort of long term goals, until mum came out one lunchtime and,

"You'll never guess who I've been asked to do a website for,, the River City Nudist Club"

Well that started a bit of a tease

"Did you have the webcam on when they contacted you?" (mum always works nude)

etc, etc, until David spoke up

"That... 's Interesting"

Now when David speaks, EVERYONE listens. He's the quiet one in this family but he's got the sort of mind ... Well, you've heard of lateral thinking with multiple tracks, he's like grand central station where all those tracks come together and one little comment can trigger absolutely brilliant ideas.

He looked slowly around at us all, obviously deep in thought, almost as though he was analysing us.

"We have over two thousand acres including a fifteen acre lake and 300 acres of forest, April's doing Business Management, Beths doing Hotel Management, Paula and Julie are doing Catering, we all live nude. Hm ... how about we open our own Nudist Resort. We're all sexually active, we could make it one of those hedonistic places where sex is allowable."

Dead silence ... then other brains started catching up

"What about ... noo that would work"

"Could we ... yeah, thats ok"

Little work got done that afternoon, little planned work that is. Lots of planning work though. This was going to be the family business to end all family businesses, we'd have people wanting to be adopted!.

Every question that came up, there was a ready answer, mostly David but the rest of us weren't dummies in our fields. Dinner was finger food as ideas kept enhancing the core idea. After dinner I started typing up "The Business Plan". Grandma Jane's Hedonist Resort. We decided on the name to remember a lady who LOVED getting her pussy shaved every day and really got quite vocal during the 'quality checks'. Daily shaves were going to be a part of the hedonist experience as a special feature.

There are so many little factors and features that we wanted to include. We decided to have homegrown produce for all meals so we had to plan a cropping schedule, Daisy and Peter took that on. The lake had a couple of small islands, so we had to build some cabanas there and get canoes and boats. The list went on and on. The website was probably the easiest, and after mum did such a good job with the Nudist clubs one we had easy access to advertising.

The hardest was sorting out accomodation cabins. We decided to keep them simple sleeping rooms and have a central shower block until David and Beth came in from the hot-tub and made it clear that every cabin needed a hot-tub experience. We decided to do twin cabins with a shared bathroom between them. Privacy was not on our agenda.

I don't know what Grandma would have thought of some of our plans but we'll see what our guests think when we get started.

We decided to use the US idea of 'Spring Break' as our platform to open our resort so we did a lot of promotion among New Zealands six universities (SIX universities not SEX universities for you dirty minded readers) and timed our opening for straight after final exams. Fully booked - One Hundred and Fifty registrations! Maybe they are sex universities after all.

It was bedlam with everyone arriving but with such a large family we manged to have someone in the right place at the right time. First activity was dinner. Paula and Julie in charge had them eating out of their hands, (no, we weren't short of plates!) excellent food, home grown just adds to the taste.

After dinner I had the job of welcoming all the naked bodies and running through the 'rules'.

"Welcome everyone, to the Grandma James Hedonist Resort. I'm April and I don't wear a name tag because there's no-where to pin one on a naked body! However all the staff will have their names written on them – right here," I pointed to my left nipple "And to give you an excuse to look closely at my tits, it'll be in small writing!"

"As you know, you are our first guests. We are realists and we know we won't get everything right first off so don't be afraid to complain. Everyone that points out something we are not doing right gets a 10% discount, add to that, everyone that suggests a way we can improve gets a 20% discount. So if you are full of bright ideas you could have a free stay here."

"Grandma James, may seem a strange name for a resort, but I'd like to tell you a little about my grandma. My dad REALLY likes shaving my mum and my aunts and he does an EXTRA special quality check. Grandma decided she wanted to join the bare pussy brigade and she absolutely loved the quality check, got very vocal in her appreciation. Kept all us entertained as we were growing up. Shaving is much less painful than Brazilian wax's and a LOT more fun. So the daily activities here will start after breakfast tomorrow on the outside tables. Everyone who wants to get shaved just park your butts on the tables and volunteers to shave drop your names in the bucket, we'll draw names based on how many pussys, and the lucky shavers will get to do a couple each. My dad and my brothers are experts and will happily demonstrate especially as we don't want any accidents down there, do we. Ladies line up at the north end, guys who want to get shaved at the south end and any of us female staff can give lessons there. I hope there's lots of guys because I like any excuse to hold a cock."

Well that caused a lot of laughter.

"Another thing that is most important. On the table up here are baskets of wrist bands. These indicate your sexual availablity. Most important is Left Wrist – only looking, Right Wrist – lay me down and do it. The colours indicate preferences, ladies wearing a pink band want a lady, ladies wearing a blue want a guy, same for the guys. The numbers on the bands indicate: '1' means pussy, '2' for oral, and '3' for ass."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.