Memoirs of Ida Mae Jensen (Redacted) - Cover

Memoirs of Ida Mae Jensen (Redacted)

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Some people would call me a bad girl and I guess that is fair. I just don't see it that way because I think men should be taken care of when they have certain needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Clergy   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution   Cat-Fighting  

Now that I am all grown up and a full-fledged member of the female sisterhood, I can relate that I sometimes have a sort of yearning to get a lot closer to some of the other girls that work with me in the pole dancing club.

I purely get mortified when I hear people use the "L" word when we are sort of congregating real close in the dressing room or even when things get hot and heavy if two of us are taking care of a customer who likes being taken care of by a pair of friendly ladies instead of just one all by herself. My close friend (Redacted) knows exactly what I mean and I will call her by my pet name for her, Trixie. It is a fact that Trixie is a loving person and she has the most educated tongue I have ever met in my entire life. She would give you the shirt off her back and probably her panties as well.

I love to watch Trixie taking it from behind and I like to look at her face trying to figure out if she is getting it in the front or the back. She has this cute little way of begging with her eyes when her sphincter is getting stretched back there. It is almost like she is pleading to get some respite but I know how much she likes it like that and it is all an act to get a big tip.

We decided to take a week off earlier this month just to check out the Mardi Gras and the new bands on Bourbon Street. Trixie and I got offered a one night gig to pole dance at the (Redacted) club and since we were spending money faster than a couple of sailors on shore leave, we accepted and put on a hell of a show for the local kink crowd.

I met this good-looking mulatto guy with muscles that made me shiver with anticipation and told Trixie I was going to be busy for the next couple of hours taking care of business. I know it cost me a lot of tips that night but it was an opportunity I didn't want to pass up and I never regretted it for a moment.

That dude was smoking hot and he put some moves on me that left me gasping for air and begging for mercy. After he was finished with me, I was in no shape to be doing any more pole dancing and I collected Trixie and we made it back to the hotel just after midnight. The bell-boy was smiling like he knew a secret in the elevator and I wanted to kick his ass so bad that I was ready to spit.

Sure enough, our room was all torn up and tossed by persons unknown but I would bet a night's wages that the bell-boy was in on the deal and knew all the details. We were minus most of our gifts and even our pole dancing outfits which were expensive as could possibly be.

Trixie was all teary-eyed like she took it all personally but I didn't see it as a major problem. After all, we could always replace that shit with a couple of hours extra work at one of the clubs. I was glad I kept my grandma's ring on a chain around my neck at all times because it was pretty valuable just for being an antique.

Between the money we made at the (Redacted) club and a special present from the hotel manager who was real grateful for the way Trixie hauled his ashes almost every night since we had arrived here, we were sitting pretty with lots of cash to keep us happy as pigs in shit. I couldn't figure out why my close friend Trixie let that guy crawl all over her because he was ugly, married and had a terrible personality with absolutely no sense of humor to speak of at all. In fact, the prick even wanted me to get down on my knees for him without her knowing and I told him I wasn't that kind of girl. I had a hard time not laughing at the look on his silly face.

We both got invited to some weird party at one of the old time huge mansions down in the fancy part of the city and no sooner were we through the front door than we saw people sniffing up the white stuff and actually copulating right out in public on the white fluffy carpet. Now, both Trixie and I were fairly open-minded about just about anything but it seemed a little over the top even to us.

The house belonged to (Redacted) and he was a respected judge in the (Redacted) court down at the courthouse. His "nose in the air" trophy wife with the phony boobs hit on Trixie right away which really pissed me off no end. Her name was (Redacted) but for the purposes of this journal I will call her Eva.

Eva was a real no-account bitch.

There is just no way to say it any other way. She was shoving her nasty fingers up poor Trixie's pooch faster than a snake in high grass. I could tell Trixie was totally mortified since it was right out in the open but she was too submissive to raise any objection. Besides, Eva was the hostess of this out of control party and we were just guests there for the fun and games. I wanted to put that bitch over my knee so bad that I could almost taste it. I would love to make her plump ass shake and quiver with the weight of my hand and maybe even shove one of my six inch heels up her nasty brown eye to show her who was boss.

All of a sudden, I had my own problems because a pair of the lawyers from the courthouse were starting to tag-team my backside and get up close and personal with my pubic mound dancing with me stuck in between them on the dance floor. I could see the other people thought that was just fine and dandy from the way they licked their lips and laughed at my discomfort. It was something we would never have allowed in the (Redacted) club and I told (Redacted) and (Redacted) just how much I didn't appreciate their taking liberties without even asking for permission.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.