Swms 5: Accidental Incest
Chapter 7: The way home

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The way home - Cyrus and Emma are twins, and during an earthquake in some caves... well... things happen!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I got up early, and Mary and I loaded everything into the car. Emma slowly made her way down to the car, but she was still bit nauseas, and just lay down in the back. Mary didn't have a license yet, but mom was fine with doing the driving. After we said our goodbyes to Dad, the four of us got on the road. Things kept quiet until we reached the rest stop.

"So how did you guys pass the time on the way to the farm?" Mary asked.

"Your brother took turns fucking me and your sister." Mom said as we got out of the car and started walking into the food court.

"Really? We could've been fucking this entire time?" Mary asked.

Mom and I laughed. We went inside and grabbed some food. We ordered some to-go for Emma, in case she woke up, and ate. After eating we went back to the car and continued on our way.

Emma woke up a little while into the ride home, and peaked her head through the curtains to find Mary asleep against my arm. Emma smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek before laying back down in the back. By this point, we had been riding in the car most of the day, and frankly, Mary hadn't tried to have sex with me for the entire ride. She spent her time cuddling me, and had pushed my hands away when I had attempted to grope her after our pit stop, saying she was tired. We ended up making another pit stop, so that Mom could get cleaned up and change her tampon. Her period hit shortly before the second pit stop, and she wanted to make sure she wouldn't bleed through.

When we got home, I helped Emma to our room, while Mary helped unpack the car, then crashed on Emma's old bed. It had been a long trip, and frankly I was surprised that Mary hadn't taken advantage of the car ride and wanted me to fuck her brains out. Mom retired to her room, and I went into where Mary was sleeping. She was laying there, in her underwear and a t-shirt, with the covers kicked off. I walked up to the bed, which was illuminated only by the driveway light on the garage. I leaned in, controlling my breathing, not wanting to wake her, though if I had, I don't think she would've objected to what I had planned. I slowly moved her cotton panties to the side, and rubbed two of my fingers up and down her outer lips. She let out a soft sleepy moan. I continued this until her juices began to leak out of her. I quickly took off my clothes, and positioned myself over her and slid my throbbing cock inside her sleeping pussy.

"Oh, daddy, yes." She said in her sleep.

I found it a bit odd that she was moaning for dad, but I was betting her dream was a good one. I kept my weight off of her body and slowly thrusted in and out, only letting about an inch of my cock actually in her pussy. I didn't want to wake her, knowing how exhausted she had been, but the opportunity to have sex with her like this was just too good to pass up. She started breathing heavily, and I wondered what she was dreaming as I fucked her.

"Yes, Cyrus, fuck me while dad fucks mom." Mary moaned in her sleep.

Her talking was almost too much for me, and her pussy was clamping down hard now. I gently pulled my cock from her pussy, and she groaned. I walked around the bed, to where her head was, and put my cock to her lips. She opened her mouth right up taking me inside as if on instinct. Her mouth was as hot as her pussy, and I couldn't contain myself. I shot my cum into her mouth. I quickly pulled out and saw she swallowed it down. She smiled and rolled onto her side. I walked back over to the end of the bed as she moved her legs. I got back on the bed and slowly slid into her ass this time. I wasn't much for ass play, but I wanted the full experience.

You may be asking yourself at this point why I didn't wake Mary up. Well, truth be told, a lot of the porn on my pc was with one of the partners sleeping. I found it erotic to have either the guy or girl be taken advantage of in that kind of situation.

I slowly slid my cock into her asshole for a bit, then pulled out and put it back in her pussy. She was snoring now, and I fucked her in rhythm to her snores, not worrying about putting more weight on the bed, and I was completely buried inside her tight pussy. It wasn't long before her pussy was clenching down again, and her juices were squirting onto my balls. I began thrusting harder into her, and she gave off soft grunts with her snoring, which was kind of cute. I was getting close again, but this time, I wanted to cum inside her pussy. I continued thrusting in and out of her sleeping pussy, until I felt my balls tightening up, and I gave one last hard thrust, cuming inside her pussy.

"Mmmm ... Cyrus that felt so good." She said in her sleep.

I slowly slid my cock out, almost wishing that she'd wake up and ask me to continue. I got up, and moved her panties back into position before silently slipping out of the room, and back into my own bedroom. As I slipped into my own room, I saw Emma laying there like an angel. I slipped into bed next to her, and fell asleep as she pulled my arm around her.

The next week was spent running to the mall for new clothing, and just spending time together. The day before school, Emma, Mary and I were sitting in the dining room.

"So..." I started, "What exactly do we tell our friends this semester?" I asked Emma.

"About what?" Emma asked.

"Well, you're gonna start showing, soon enough, and what about Mary? I mean, it's not like we can make out at school openly if everyone knows we're family." I said.

"He's got a point, Sis." Mary said.

"Well, unless anyone probes too deeply, they won't find out the truth about the three of us having sex. So I'll just tell them that a summer fling knocked me up, and I decided to keep the baby. As for the two of you ... Mary, would you prefer the truth being out, or being Joshua's girlfriend that just moved to town?" Emma asked.

"Whoa, hold on a sec, Sis, shouldn't we be worried about Casey and Tobias?" I asked.

"Casey and Tobias?" Mary asked.

"Tobias wouldn't be a problem. His mind is always on the game, and well..." Emma said. " ... Shit."

"Right, Casey's a little too smart for that bull crap line. She'll have it all figured out by the afternoon." I said.

"Yeah, but she'll bring it to us when she has enough proof of what is going on." Emma said. "Damn."

"Wait, who're they?" Mary asked.

"Our best friends, and they're twins like us. Actually, I think Casey has had a crush on Cyrus for a while, though she won't admit it." Emma explained.

"Whoa. Do you like her, Cyrus?" Mary asked me.

"Actually, I've never really thought of her in that way. I guess it's because she only has ever dressed in sweats since she hit 10. And now that I think of it, she was always at my swim meets." I said.

"So, she goes to your swim meets, and Emma think she has a crush ... anything else?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, she always ends up in most of my classes each year." I said.

"Definitely was in them last year." Emma said. "Listen, Cy, I'm not gonna be mad if you hook up and have sex with her a few times, but remember, you have a child on the way."

"And you're working on making your little sister pregnant." Mary added with a smile.

Mary tended to remind me of that every day that she was trying to get knocked up, and would have me fuck her several times a day to the point where it wasn't enjoyable anymore. It was like the end goal was all that mattered to her, and everything else be damned. There was no pleasing her, there was no pleasing me, it was 'Oh you're hard. Let's fuck. Cum inside me. Okay, go away until you're hard again.' Frankly, it was getting annoying more than anything. It was time to set her straight about the matter.

"Mary, you know..." I started.

"Mary. You've been putting way too much effort into just getting pregnant. It's supposed to be an expression of two people's true feelings for each other." Emma interrupted.

Leave it to my twin to know exactly what I was feeling.

"Well, I'm sort of jealous. It didn't seem to take any time for you to get pregnant with Joshua's child." Mary said.

"That's understandable, but Joshua and I didn't get me pregnant on the first try. It took so much planning. I had to track my cycle too. And we always enjoyed having ... er ... making love. The way you two do it, I doubt you're enjoying it at all." Emma said.

"No, not really." Mary confessed. "To be honest, all I've been focusing on is him cuming inside me. Then after, I've gone off and pleasured myself."

"Well here's what you need to do, Mary. Don't masturbate for the next week. The only release you're allowed to get is from Cyrus, and only if he's the one to make the choice." Emma suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Mary said.

About two weeks later we had finally gotten our sex life into a norm. Basically whenever Mary or I got Horney we went after each other until we were satisfied. Mom sort of got left out of the loop, and as for Emma, she tended to join in or hunt one of the two of us down to get herself off. We never did it inside the school until one day, when Mary decided she was horney during classes. She grabbed me as I was coming out of the locker room for gym, pushed me up and pushed me up against the wall. Thank god I was the last guy out of our locker rooms. Mary started kissing me passionately.

"God, Cyrus, I've been horney all morning. I can't wait any longer." She said in between a passionate kiss.

Of course the kissing had lead me to an instant reaction. I know what you're thinking at this point. You're thinking that this is gonna be a quick scene. Trust me, when I say this, but this scene isn't the one that matters.

So Mary, being the horney little devil that she was, knelt down and whipped my cock out of my gym shorts and began sucking me off until I was nice and hard. It seemed like just moments, but believe it or not, it took her a good half an hour. As soon as she had me hard, I got her to her feet, spun her around pulled down her shorts and panties and began thrusting inside her. After about fifteen more minutes I was cumming inside her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.