Swms 5: Accidental Incest - Cover

Swms 5: Accidental Incest

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Chapter 6: If you won't say it...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: If you won't say it... - Cyrus and Emma are twins, and during an earthquake in some caves... well... things happen!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I ended up spending the rest of the night alternating between Emma and Mary until I couldn't cum anymore, before my sisters headed off to their rooms. The next morning, we got up early. Emma and I helped out Mary with her chores through the day, then we grabbed some quick dinner. Emma, who was exhausted from the day, went to her room to get some sleep.

Mary, however, had a different plan in mind, and told me to meet her in the living room, in my shorts. When I got there, she was in a string micro bikini, which was white in color and left little if anything to the imagination. It only covered her nipples, not her areolas, and the slit of her pussy, leaving her aroused lips to be seen. I would later find out that it was see through when wet.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"Daddy's been pretty tight lipped about the whole situation, like he doesn't want us to know that they're related, or we're related, or that they're fucking, even though we can all make out your mom's screams of pleasure." Mary said.

"Okay, and?" I said.

"I wanna make him regret not telling us." Mary said.

"How so?" I asked.

"I want us to have sex right in front of him. Right now, Daddy and your mom are out back in the hot tub. She's having sex with him. I think that if I go out, and start getting close to you, acting like I want it, while you're actually fucking me, he might let the truth out or at least part of it." Mary explained.

"What if he doesn't?" I asked.

"Then we'll bring Emma in and do a different plan." Mary said. "But for now, why don't you head out to the hot tub?"

Needless to say I was a bit skeptical of her idea. How could this possibly work, if dad was being so tight lipped about the situation? He surely saw the two of us sitting together on the chair last night, didn't he? Or was he too into fucking mom to notice? I made my way out side to the hot tub where sure enough, Dad had Mom on his lap, and as soon as I walked out, Dad made mom turn around and stop riding him.

"Hi Paul. Hi Mom." I said in a regular voice, trying not to eyeball them as I got into the tub.

I dipped my body completely under the water, and didn't see much due to the jets being on full blast, but I kind of expected that. I quickly pulled my manhood out of my shorts and resurfaced, and sat opposite the two of them.

"Just getting away from Mary and Emma?" Mom asked.

"Well, Emma's tired from chores all day." I said, looking at Dad, who's face was red from embarrassment. "And Mary was just chatting my ear off, so I decided to come out here and relax."

"Sounds like she's really taking a shine to you." Dad said.

As if on a cue, Mary came strolling out, with a towel around her, hiding what she was wearing from the chest down. I knew that micro bikini she had on wasn't going to leave much to her dad's imagination, and I started to wonder what her real purpose behind getting dad to spill the beans was. Mary walked over to the hot tub, and slipped in up to her knees.

"Oh, it's so warm." She said as she took off her towel, revealing her micro bikini.

She put the towel on the side of the tub, and then dipped her body underwater.

"Uh, Mary, don't you think that's a bit revealing for our guests?" Dad said.

"Daddy? What do you mean? I'm sure Cyrus and his mom have both seen a woman naked." She said as she moved over to me. "Cyrus, do you mind if I sit on your lap?"

"Not at all." I said, playing my part.

She sat down on my lap, pressing her swollen pussy against my hardening cock.

"Sorry, Cyrus, I haven't really dated anyone ... I could never find a guy that daddy would approve of, and having you willing to just hold me feels so good. I hope you don't mind." Mary said.

"Not at all. Having an attractive young lady giving me so much attention is a nice change of pace from my no dating lifestyle of the swim team." I said.

Mary leaned back against me, giving her dad a nice view of her tits, with the see-thru material showing off her perky little nipples. I heard Mom give off a soft moan as Dad's prick obviously was throbbing inside her.

"So, Daddy, you and Julie have been getting close again." Mary started.

"Just catching up on old times." Dad responded.

"Are you two gonna hook up?" Mary asked.

"I don't think that's any of your business." Dad said sternly.

"I think it would be if I decided to start fucking Cyrus." Mary said.

My mouth almost dropped open at what she said.

"I don't think that's any of my business if you do." Dad said.

"Really?" Mary said, raising an eyebrow.

"Really. You're both adults. If you wanna have sex then it's nobody's business but your own. I thought I taught you that." Dad said.

"Alright." Mary said as she repositioned herself slightly on my lap, and I noticed that she had moved the material covering her hole aside.

I felt the head of my prick slip inside her pussy. It was tight, and hotter than the water from the tub.

"There. That's better. Feeling your cock inside me makes me happy." She said to me openly.

"Uh, Paul, don't you wanna say something?" Mom asked.

"What's there to say?" Dad asked.

"I'm kind of surprised you're not flipping out at us, Dad." I said, making sure to throw that in at the end.

"Listen, you two know the risks of what you're doing." Dad said.

"He's not going for any of your plan." I whispered to Mary.

"You realize he just called you Dad, right?" Mom said.

"He should. I am his father." Dad said.

He knew that we knew. He knew what was going on the whole time.

"So it doesn't bother you that your son and daughter are fucking in front of us?" Mom asked.

"Not at all. When did you and I start having sex, Sis?" Dad asked.

"How long have you known we were fucking?" I asked.

"You two weren't exactly quiet last night, neither was Emma for that matter." Dad said. "It was quite the marathon trying to keep up with you Cyrus." Dad laughed.

"Neither was mom." I said.

"Cyrus." Mom scolded me.

"What? It's true. You and dad fucking on the couch in front of us, then when we went up stairs, you got loud." I said.

"Cyrus, there are a few ground rules that I'd like to set with you though; now that things are out in the open." Dad said.

"Like?" I said.

"First off. You're not allowed to try and knock up your mother anymore." Dad said. "That's my job."

I laughed at this.

"Alright dad, since you're finally picking back up that job, I'll stop fucking mom." I said.

"No, I said you were to stop trying to knock her up. You can still fuck her in the ass, or use protection, or some other method, just no going at it unprotected." Dad said.

"Alright." I said.

"But, let me put it in simple terms, you have been trying to knock her up, during her ovulation, and I have been respecting that." Dad said. "I've been using protection while I was in her pussy this entire time, so if you have knocked her up, we'll know it's yours."

"Okay, cool." I said. "Mom, when should your period hit?" I asked.

"By tomorrow night. Same for Emma. We should be on the road back home by then." Mom said.

"Awe, you guys are leaving?" Mary said.

"You're going with them. You'll be going to their school for your senior year, young lady." Dad said.

"Really?!" Mary said.

"Yes. Now as for rule two. You will not date any other girls. I don't wanna hear that Emma and Mary are upset because you started banging some other woman." Dad said.

"That won't be a problem. I'm technically dating Emma. She and I set ground rules about us dating or fucking other people." I said.

"Good. I'll be by once a month to visit. I'm setting some time off from the farm to visit you guys regularly." Dad said.

Mary smiled and leaned back against me, my cock slipping to the hilt inside her, causing her to let out a small moan.

"So, Daddy, you don't wanna fuck me or Emma?" Mary asked as she reached up and pulled the strings of her bikini, letting the top fall lose, and revealing her tits.

Mom gave off another moan, as Dad throbbed inside her again.

"I do, but your step-mom is keeping me busy over here." Dad said. "She's been trying to give me blue balls all night. Besides, I think she intends to keep me all for herself. But, if she wasn't, I'd tell you that you look so much like your mother at that age, and tell you how beautiful you look, sitting on your brother's cock."

"Alright, Final rule. Joshua, if you get anyone pregnant, I wanna be in the loop." Dad said with a smile.

"Hey Dad, did you intend on letting us go all weekend without talking to us if we hadn't tried to get to you admit anything?" I asked.

"Yep. Like I said, it's really none of my business." Dad said as Mary began enjoying my cock, rocking on it, back and forth.

"And before you ask, Mary, I do plan on keeping your dad all to myself for now. So don't ask. You can enjoy feeling your brother cum inside you as much as you want." Mom said.

"Okay, Julie." Mary said as I reached up and began groping Mary's tits.

"Please, Mary, Call me: Mom." Mom said.

"Really? You wouldn't mind?" Mary asked.

"Why would I mind? Your mother was my best friend in high school." Mom said. "Besides, I am your step-mother." Mom pointed out.

"Wait, what?" Mary asked.

"When your dad and I ran out this afternoon, we got hitched." Mom said.

"That's great news, Mom. You and Daddy are gonna be so happy." Mary said with a tear in her eye.

"Now, as for you two having sex. If you're gonna have it in my house, you're gonna make sure that each other are satisfied. No wham bam thank you ma'ams in my home." Mom said. "Do I make myself clear, Mary?"

"Why was that directed only at me?" Mary asked.

"Because your brother has already heard this speech." Mom said. "Didn't you, Cyrus."

"Yeah. Mom taught me how to get her and Emma off real nicely." I said as I ran my hands up and down Mary's stomach.

"Cyrus. Don't, you're gonna get me to cum too fast." Mary protested. "I'm trying to just enjoy your cock inside me.

"We should head inside, before the four of us get too pruned up." Dad said. "We can watch a movie together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.