Accidental Daddy: the Neighbors
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

I had thought about talking to both sets of parents for a while considering one of the three girls involved was a juvenile, as she was only 12, but then I'd lose my status as a cool adult. I checked over the tapes later that morning and other than the trespassing, the other two didn't really do anything wrong. They hadn't stayed in the hot tub, nor had they gotten naked on camera and masturbated in there. I made sure to drain the hot tub after and clean it thoroughly though. My wife is OCD and I wasn't about to hear it from her for not doing it. That night, at around 2 am, I was awake playing on my computer, I was playing Marvel heroes leveling my iron man when I heard a slam and a giggle. I peeked out the back door, the only light was coming from my computer inside, so I figured they wouldn't see me if I stood back and there was Rosalia and Joyce again, and they had something in their hands. I looked a little closer to see they each had a beer bottle in their hands. They weren't about to use my hot tub tonight. I hadn't refilled it yet, which they discovered after a bit. They quickly made their way out of my yard when my dog came barking at the back door. I figured I'd have to have a talk with them again about what they did when they were getting drunk. It wasn't my place to tell them not to drink, that was in the hands of their parents or the law, but I always believed in a 3 strike rule.

A couple weeks went by with no issue until Tuesday night. My night off. It was around 4 am and Again, I caught the three of them in my back yard. Well technically this was the first time I caught them with their 12 year old shadow Lana. You would figure I'd be mad by this point but I wasn't. I was intrigued to see what they'd do. This time all three of them had beer in their hands and were drinking ... I was shocked to see Lana drinking considering her age. 12 was way too young to be drinking, but that was my opinion. I watched the three of them strip naked and slip into my hot tub. I kept my eyes on the two 18 year olds who were generally fondling each other than laughing and after a couple hours, Lana and her older sister Joyce got dressed and left. This left Rosalia alone in my hot tub. I left her to her devices to get off as I watch herself start to rub herself and figured I'd talk to her when she was done. I had set my laptop next to me, and kept my eye on the monitor to tell when she was done. At around six she had her head back again and had fallen asleep in the hot tub.

I prepared to walk out back to talk to her. While I was grabbing my cell phone I glanced at the monitor again, she had moved from my hot tub to the tree just a few feet away. She was squatting. I walked over to the door, activated my camera on it and started recording her as I walked out. She was peeing next to my tree!

"Rosalina! I thought I talked to you about this. This is the third time you've broke into my back yard with your friends since I got the hot tub." I said walking up to her. She finished peeing and looked up at me, her face was red. She stood up, not trying to hide her body this time before I shut off the camera on my phone.

"So, what's gonna happen now?" She asked.

"Come on." I said rolling my eyes. I turned around and walked back to my door and after grabbing her clothing I ushered her inside. I closed the door behind us and locked it and pointed for her to sit on my red couch.

"So what's gonna happen?" She asked. I sat down in front of her on the video game storage bin, with her clothing still in my hands.

"I haven't decided yet. I can't just have naked kids masturbating and peeing in my back yard." I said.

"I'm not a kid." She said softly.

"What?" I asked.

"I'M EIGHTEEN! I'M NOT A KID!" She yelled at me.

"ROSALIA, I'M THIRTY ONE YEARS OLD! TO ME, YOU ARE A FUCKING CHILD!" I yelled back, my voice echoing so that my two little dogs barked in my room. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Regardless of your age, you shouldn't be breaking into your neighbors' back yards, using their pools and hot tubs, none the less pissing in my back yard. What on earth has gotten into you?" I asked. She was certainly right about not being a kid anymore. Her body was magnificent, and with her sitting there like that, letting me see her most private areas without concern I had to admit that to myself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.