Grandfather's Busty Intern - Cover

Grandfather's Busty Intern

Copyright© 2015 by rmdexter

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Stacked young Shannon takes a summer job as an intern to her wealthy grandfather, Ted. It doesn't take her long to realize her job is to service his huge cock 24 hours a day.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Shannon sidled across her bedroom, undoing the buttons on her blouse, thinking about what the night ahead had in store for her. She'd sucked her grandfather's huge cock a couple of times now, and tonight, he'd promised to fuck her with it. She couldn't wait. She stepped across to the bed and saw two large boxes lying on top of the covers, each one done up with a big colorful ribbon tied into a bow. One had a tag attached that said: "FOR DINNER TONIGHT" and the other said: "FOR LATER".

Like a kid on Christmas Day, she opened the box that said "FOR DINNER TONIGHT", undoing the ribbon and lifting off the top. As she pulled back the sheets of folded tissue paper inside, a glittering brightness spilled forth. She almost jumped back in surprise as the light hit her. She pushed the tissue paper all the way back and then reached inside, drawing out a dress.

"Oh my, it's gorgeous," Shannon said under her breath as she held the dress out before her. It was a one-shoulder mini dress made of a sheer, almost gauze-like, material. It was almost totally covered in thousands of tiny gold, silver, and black sequins. Holding it up before her, she could see that on the side that had the single strap that went over your shoulder, the area near the indented waist was almost totally barren of sequins, which would give it an almost transparent look. Looking down the length of the little dress, she noticed that the number of sequins covering the whole thing diminished as you went lower, with only a few scattered around the bottom of the hem. With the dress being so short to start with, and similar to that transparent section near the waist, this would make the upper thighs of the wearer more visible through the sprinkling of sequins. She knew it would look devastatingly sexy.

She reached into the package and drew out a flat rectangular-shaped package. It was a new pair of sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose in natural tone, but she could see that it had a fine gold shimmer to it as well. It would make her legs glisten provocatively, as if she had applied a thin layer of shiny oil.

Looking back in the package, she drew out another item—a pair of sexy high heels. They were gold as well, with a slim 4" heel and ribbon-like straps that would cross over her foot just above the toes, with another slim gold strap that would secure the shoe by circling her ankle. She held them up next to the dress and saw they complimented the sexy dress perfectly. Right next to the shoes was a little clutch purse covered in the same tiny gold, silver, and black sequins. It was a perfect accessory for the outfit. When she lifted it out, she could feel that there was something inside the purse. She opened it to find a hairclip and a lipstick. She opened the lipstick and spun out the waxy tube, a smile coming over her face as she looked at the brilliant cherry-red color. She knew there'd be traces of that along her grandfather's huge cock before the night was over.

Seeing that the gorgeous dress had a strap that only went over one shoulder, she wondered if her grandfather had bought her a strapless bra as well. She was curious to see if there'd be panties to match. She rummaged around in the box, pushing and pulling at the numerous sheets of tissue paper, but there was nothing else there. She remembered Claudia telling her that when her grandfather had an outfit prepared for her, he would take care of everything and she was only to wear what he had chosen for her. Flummoxed by this strange turn of events, she picked up the dress again, turning it around. She was able to look inside the dress, and she noticed that there were structured bra cups actually built right into the dress.

"Well ... well, isn't that something," she said to herself as she undid the zipper in the back and looked closer inside. She could see that the built-in bra was not full size, but almost like demi-cups, or even quarter-cups, that would fit on the sides and lower portions of her sizable breasts, with the support ending just below her nipples. She ran her fingers over the partial bra cups, feeling the substantial wire hidden beneath the fabric. She knew it was push her breasts together and up substantially, creating an impressive shelf that would leave her sizable nipples to push against the front of the sequin-covered fabric. She noticed a little label sewn into a seam at the side. She brought it close to her face and read: CLIENT—SHANNON WESTBROOK, SIZE—34DD.

"Oh my gosh," she thought to herself as she almost gasped out loud in surprise—her grandfather had had this dress made specifically for her! She couldn't believe it. No one had ever done anything like that for her in her whole life. Her heart swelled with love for the older man, and she felt herself tearing up at the thoughtfulness and generosity he was showing by doing this for her. With waves of emotion rolling over her, she realized this caring gesture made her want to please him even more than ever.

She looked at the second package, the one that was labeled "FOR LATER". Her hand reached out for it, and then she stopped in midair. As curious as she was to find out what was inside it, she knew she'd love the anticipation of finding out what it was even more. Summoning up her willpower, she resisted the urge to pounce upon the beckoning package and find out what sinfully wicked apparel her grandfather had chosen for her to wear once they returned. Instead, she placed her outfit for the evening on the bed, turned her back on the unopened package, and finished undressing. Shannon put the clothes she'd been wearing in a laundry bag she found in the closet, and slipped on a huge fluffy robe that was folded on a shelf in the bathroom.

The bathroom was enormous, and opulently decorated, with a number of pots of fresh flowers, just like the rest of the penthouse suite. It had a massive shower lined in marble with glass walls around two sides that rose almost to the ceiling. Next to it was a huge soaker tub, which drew her gaze instantly. She ran the tub and poured in some bubble bath, and then lit a number of candles that were placed around the room. She fiddled with the sound system on one of the walls, and the room filled with gentle soothing sounds. With the comforting scent of the flowers, the warm glow from the candles, and the caressing sound of the music, it felt like a spa.

"Perfect," Shannon said under her breath as she slipped off her robe and stepped into the soaker tub. Steam drifted above the foamy bubbles as she settled in, totally immersing her body in the huge tub. She closed her eyes and let the soothing sensations wash over her, her body totally relaxing as the hot fragrant water lapped at her huge tits. It was deliciously tranquil, and she let her body surrender to the calming warmth as she lay back, eyes closed, savoring the new experience. She let her fingertips trace over her body, loving the way her newly-painted nails looked against her smooth young skin. She brought her hands to her sumptuous tits, watching with a smile on her face as the red talon-like nails toyed with her nipples.

"Mmmmm," she purred like a kitten as the little buds responded, stiffening and poking up above the water. With her nipples like little bullets, she squeezed her sizable breasts, filling her soapy hands with the voluptuous globes. She pictured her grandfather's huge cock, and how wonderful it had felt filling her mouth, the massive head stretching her lips almost to the tearing point as he'd slipped it inside. As she thought about what that powerful cylinder of flesh was going to do to her later, she let her fingers slide down her body and between her legs, her thighs eagerly rolling open to each side. Her fingertips found her clit, and she tweaked it teasingly. She gave a little gasp of delight as the tingling sensations shot through her. With one soapy hand groping her huge tits, and the other one rubbing her slippery pussy, it wasn't long until she brought herself off, images of her grandfather's huge thick cock stretching and filling her young teenaged pussy running through her head.

"Unngghghh," she moaned under her breath as she rolled the erect spire of her clit between her thumb and forefinger. A delicious climax started at the apex of her sex and rolled in blissful waves throughout her body, her chest heaving as she breathed raggedly, the soapy water shimmering and sloshing gently as she twitched and shook beneath its enveloping warmth. Deliciously content, she lay back and closed her eyes, listening to the serenity of the spa-like music, the fragrant scent of the burning candles wafting delicately into her nostrils. She drifted off with lustful thoughts of her grandfather running through her brain, the soothing effects of the tranquil bath totally relaxing her.

She awoke a short time later, and it took her a second or two to realize where she was. She smiled to herself, realizing it wasn't a dream. Shannon looked at the endless variety of bath supplies laid out on the edge the big tub. She thoroughly washed herself, taking some extra time to carefully shave her little cooze, and after she'd dried herself, she applied some soothing oil to it, until it was smooth as silk and glistening like a newborn.

Shannon sat at the makeup table in the bathroom and took her time doing her hair and makeup, wanting to make sure it was perfect for her grandfather. She did her eyes up more exotically than usual, wanting to make sure she looked grown-up and sophisticated when she'd be holding her grandfather's arm as his date. She smiled to herself as her makeup came together wonderfully, making her look incredibly sexy and alluring. She hoped her grandfather would be happy. She spent a long time making her hair look just right. The cut she'd had that day was gorgeous, her lustrous brunette locks falling sensuously about her shoulders, and the way it fell across her forehead and cheeks framed her lovely face attractively.

Making her way back into the bedroom, she proceeded to get dressed. It felt strange to put the full-length pantyhose on with no panties beneath, and the sheer nylon felt sinfully wicked on her skin. She slipped the dress over her head and pulled it into place. She adjusted her breasts until they fit perfectly into the pre-formed bra inside the dress, the structured demi-cups pushing her lush tits together and up until they nicely filled out the front of the dress, the upper swell of one breast visible at her exposed shoulder. She wriggled her hand behind her and did up the tiny zipper in the middle of her back, pulling the bodice of the dress just that much tighter, her 34DDs now straining the sheer sequin-covered fabric, the material pulled deliciously tight over her sumptuous orbs, her nipples pushing forward in noticeable little protrusions against the front of the glittering fabric. She adjusted the single shoulder strap, the swell of her partially-exposed breast jiggling slightly as she smoothed the dress down over her hips, the gauzy material fitting her like a second skin.

"This dress feels amazing, and the fit is absolutely perfect," she said to herself as she reached for the shoes that had come with the outfit. She slipped her dainty feet into the sky-high heels. Her feet felt deliciously erotic as she slipped them beneath the slim gold bands crossing just above her toes, her red toenail polish looking sexy even beneath the sheer-to-the-toe nylons. She fastened the slim bands around her trim ankles and stepped over to the full-length mirror, moving gracefully on the slim rapier-like 4" heels.

"WOW!" she gasped out loud as she looked at herself in the mirror. She had never seen herself look so amazing before. The sequin-covered dress was exquisite, fitting her curvy young form perfectly, accentuating her full bust and shapely hourglass figure. With one shoulder uncovered, it drew your eyes invitingly to the protruding shelf of her spectacular tits, the bejeweled sequins glittering on the thrusting shelf, with tantalizing shadows falling beneath the mouth-watering orbs, her large nipples causing teasing shadows of their own. The tight-fitting bodice looked provocatively sexy where the gauze-like material hugged her waspish waist, the limited number of sequins revealing teasing glimpses of her smooth young skin beneath. The dress hugged her full heart-shaped rear end snugly, the dress fitting kissably close to the flaring lines of her shapely hips and upper thighs. She looked at the way the hem ended sinfully high on her full thighs, ending mere inches below her pussy. It looked bewitching sexy with the limited number of sequins near the bottom of the dress hinting at the wondrous treasures lying beneath.

"I can't believe my legs could look this sexy," Shannon said to herself as her gaze went lower. The shimmering hose made her legs look like they were covered with a fine sheen of warm oil, giving them an alluring seductive look she wasn't used to. Her creamy thighs gave way to her dimpled knees, with her full calves tapering nicely down to her trim ankles, the sky-high shoes looking incredibly sexy all on their own, let alone the defined toned muscular shape they gave her legs.

"Oh my gosh, this whole outfit is perfect," Shannon thought as a smile came over her face, her eyes looking up and down at the glamorous image of the girl looking back at her from the mirror. She could hardly believe the enchanting vision before her was actually herself—and she had her grandfather to thank for all of it, which she planned to do all night long, letting him do to her whatever he wanted.

She tousled her hair slightly as it fell about her shoulders until she had it just right, looking wildly inviting and sophisticated at the same time. She grabbed her little clutch purse and pulled out the tube of lipstick that was in it, pursing her lips towards the mirror and applying a glossy coating of brilliant red to her full young lips. With her eyes made up in dark smoky tones and the vivid red gash of her succulent mouth, she was sure her grandfather would be pleased with her. As she slipped the lipstick back into her little purse, there was a tap at her door.

"Shannon, are you ready?" her grandfather's warm comforting voice came from the other side of the door.

"Yes, grandpa, I'll be right there." Checking her hair once more, she stepped to the door, opening it to see her grandfather waiting for her. Her eyes opened wide as she looked him up and down. He was wearing a tuxedo, which fit his trim mature body perfectly. His salt and pepper hair looked impeccable, and the defined rugged cheekbones, slim nose, full lips and compelling green eyes made him look dashingly handsome. Her grandfather looked so good, Shannon thought she was looking at James Bond.

"Grandpa, you look amazing," the 18-year old gushed. "You are so handsome."

"Thank you, my dear. But the way you look, I can guarantee you not one soul will be looking at me tonight," Ted replied, his eyes taking in the delightful vision of his granddaughter standing before him. He was pleased he'd picked that outfit and had the dress made specifically for her—the results were even better than he hoped, her spectacular breasts filling out the dress alluringly, and her gorgeous shapely body making the whole outfit look sensually enchanting. His eyes lingered on her huge tits, pleased with the way the built-in half-bra allowed her sumptuous nipples to remain visible to his admiring gaze as they thrust against the front of the tight sequin-covered fabric. "You, my dear, are a vision of loveliness—it's as pure and simple as that."

"Oh, grandpa, thank you. That's so sweet," Shannon replied, feeling herself blush under her grandfather's kind words.

"Alright, sunshine, time to go." He led her through the spacious penthouse and stopped just inside the door to the hotel corridor, where a small table with a mirror over it stood next to the door. Ted picked up his room key from small bowl on the table and turned towards Shannon, a puzzled look on his face. "That dress and those shoes look fantastic, but I ... I'm not sure—something's just not right."

Shannon gasped, wondering if she'd missed something in the box or done something wrong. "Is there something I forgot to do?"

"Well ... no," Ted said, looking her up and down with a discerning look on his face, "but I think there's something missing from making that outfit look even better." He reached into his inside jacket pocket and withdrew a slim blue-velvet box which he held out towards her. He reached forward with his other hand and flipped the lid of the box open, revealing a glittering diamond necklace and matching earrings inside.

"Oh Grandpa," Shannon gushed, her hand flying to her mouth in surprise, her eyes opening wide as she looked at the dazzling jewels. "They're ... they're gorgeous!"

"A beautiful young woman like you deserves something equally beautiful." Ted reached into the box and took out the necklace. He nodded towards Shannon, who turned around and faced the mirror, lifting her hair out of the way, exposing the soft skin of her neck. Ted slipped the necklace around the young girl's neck, fastening the clasp in place. He held the box in front of her, and Shannon happily took out the dangly earrings and put them on as he held her hair out of the way. She was smiling from ear to ear as she looked at herself in the mirror. Ted moved close in behind her and leaned down, tenderly kissing her neck. Shannon almost swooned with pleasure, loving the feel of her grandfather's soft lips tracing over the soft skin of her neck. She leaned back against him as his arms came around her body and circled her midsection, holding her close. "I can't wait for later," he said softly into her ear as his lips nipped gently at her sensitive earlobe, her eyes closing as the blissful sensations washed over her body.

"Oh Grandpa, do we have to go?" she asked in a breathy whisper as his hands came up and cupped her heavy young breasts, the slab of meat in his trousers pressing against her curvy rear end.

"Unfortunately we do, but I want you to know that I'm not expecting too much from you tomorrow—I think you're going to be tired and sore after I'm done with you tonight."

"Ohhhnnnn," Shannon gasped as she almost came on the spot, her grandfather's experienced hands squeezing her full breasts, making her pussy itch torturously as he ground his substantial member lewdly against her backside. His thumbs rolled over her nipples, making them stiffen beneath the provocative dress even more. She felt like melting into his arms right there, but he stood back, withdrawing his arms from around her and stepping towards the door.

"Come then," he said, holding his arm out to her, "we don't want to be late." With a smile on her face, Shannon slipped her arm through his as they left the suite and made their way to the elevator. Once he'd pressed the button for the main floor, he turned to her, "Tell me, my dear, did you open both of the boxes that were left on your bed?"

"I have to admit I was tempted, but I decided I wanted to keep the second one as a surprise. I actually had it in my hands, but summoned up enough willpower to stop myself."

"That's good," he said, nodding his head. "Discipline and patience like that will take you far in the business world. I'm proud of you." He paused for a second, a mischievous look in his flinty green eyes. "I think you'll really like the things that are in there, and I'm sure I'll like it even more." He gave her a little wink which made her heart flutter.

The elevator doors opened and he led her into the opulent lobby. Shannon spotted Grant and most of the other of her grandfather's staff members waiting for them, all them dressed to the nines. Both the men and women gave her an appreciative glance, their eyes taking in the beautiful young granddaughter of their boss. Shannon basked in their smiles, feeling exuberant and giddy as she walked next to her handsome grandfather, her arm through his.

"I think we're all set then," Ted said as he nodded to his two bodyguards, who Shannon noticed were dressed in fashionable black suits as well. The entourage left the hotel, piling into numerous limos parked under the covered entryway, with Ted leading Shannon into the first car. She noticed that all the limos had tinted windows, the reflective surface making it impossible to see inside. She slid into the expansive rear seat as the chauffeur held the door open for her, and she noticed his eyes couldn't help but stray to her sexy legs as she drew one leg in after the other. Her grandfather slid in next to her, the chauffeur closing the door behind them.

"Alright, Miles, you know the way," Ted said as the chauffeur got in and started the car.

"Yes, sir," the young man replied, pushing a button which brought up a smoky glass screen behind him, the back area now becoming totally private.

"Shannon, if you'll open that first compartment across from you, you'll find something in there I need you to take out."

"Oh, alright," the young girl replied, wondering what this was all about. There were a few compartments below the seat facing her, and she reached for the first one. She undid the clasp and the door of the little compartment slowly opened. Inside she could see what looked like a number of pieces of black fluffy fabric. She took one out and found that it seemed to be folded terrycloth, about the size of a small hand towel. As she opened it up, she noticed a perfectly circular hole in the middle, about 2" in diameter. The hole had a piece of black cotton fabric stitched all around it, to prevent the terrycloth from unraveling and fraying.

"Is ... is this what you wanted me to get?" Shannon asked, totally confused by what she was holding.

"Yes, you'll find I have those on hand wherever I go. You'll get used to them. Now I want you to undo my zipper and take my cock out. I don't think it'll take you long to figure out what the towel is for."

As the nastiness of what the towel was used for registered in her young mind, Shannon felt her heart start to race with excitement. She reached into her grandfather's lap as he opened the front of his tuxedo jacket. She drew down his zipper and fished around inside, her fingers slipping into the opening of his fitted boxers and finding the thick root of his cock. She circled her fingers around it and pulled it out, having some trouble getting the prodigious member past the confining pieces of clothing. It finally came free, the long thick tube of flesh filling her hand. It had barely come free before she felt it stiffening in her hand, like a king cobra rising from its nest.

"Oh God, it's beautiful," she thought to herself as her fingers naturally started to shuck up and down.

"The towel," her grandfather said, snapping her out of her reverie. Realizing she'd almost been hypnotized by the sight of his majestic cock, she took the small towel and brought it forwards, slipping the sewn opening in the middle down over his stiffening shaft. She slid it all the way down until it sat right next to his body, and then she spread it out, covering a generous portion of his midsection and upper thighs. It fit perfectly, the sewn circular hole in the towel fitting snugly around the base of his cock. Shannon smiled to herself, knowing he'd had them made specifically to fit his massive prick. "That's it," Ted continued. "That will prevent my clothes from getting wet. Normally, I'd expect you to have your mouth working on my cock when we're in the car like this, but since we're not really going too far, and your lipstick looks so nice, I just want to feel your hands on me this time."

"You want me to jerk you off?" Shannon asked, knowing that the hotel where the dinner function was taking place was not supposed to be very far away.

"No, we're not going to be in the car very long this time. I just want you to get used to the feel of it in your hands. I know my cock, and I won't be coming this time—I'm going to save that for you." He paused and Shannon felt herself flushing with excitement, knowing her grandfather had promised to fuck her. "You'll get the full load later. This time, I'm sure I'll be able to work up some precum to give you as a little appetizer." Ted sat back in the seat and touched her shoulder, letting her know he wanted her to get to work.

Eager to please her grandfather, Shannon turned sideways on the seat, her skirt rising high on her thighs. She was happy to see her grandfather look down at her legs, and she spread them as much as she could in the slightly awkward position. She felt his prick lurch in her hand, and reached forward with her other hand. "Oh Jesus, it's so big," she thought to herself as she let both hands circle the massive cylinder of flesh. It quickly grew to its full length, and even with both hands wrapped one above the other around it, there was still a good third of it exposed. She couldn't believe how thick it was, her circling fingers coming nowhere near to touching the palms of her hands. And it was hard—hard as a slab of granite, ironically covered with a sheath of velvety soft skin. She gasped as her hands slid lewdly up and down over the rigidly stiff shaft, never having felt a cock so powerfully hard in her whole life. Even Steve, who got hard at the drop of a hat, couldn't match the unrelenting chiseled solidity of her grandfather's robust cock. Waves of desire rolled over her as she slowly stroked up and down, thinking about how wonderfully luxurious it was going to feel having that cunt-splitter stretching and filling her tiny teenaged pussy.

"That's a good girl. I think there's some precum for you there now."

Shannon moved her eyes to the tip and saw a glistening bubble pulse to the surface. It grew in size as the wet red eye seemed to yawn open, the shimmering bead of fluid growing and starting to drool from the tip as she continued to stroke his rigid pecker.

"Put some on your finger and taste it," Ted said, nodding towards his enflamed cockhead.

Shannon reached forward and extended her index finger, sliding it beneath the shiny wad of cock-sap and lifting upwards. The slimy fluid clung to her fingertip as a glistening web of the stuff remained connected to the tip of his cock, the distending web getting slimmer and slimmer until it came free and dangled from her fingertip, waving lewdly in the air before her. She brought it closer to her face as it swung obscenely back and forth, mesmerizing her like a hypnotist's watch. She felt her tongue slip out and run instinctively around her red painted lips, knowing she wanted to taste her grandfather's juices more than anything. She moved her hand closer as she opened her mouth, the shiny web of cock-honey dangling obscenely before her, the luridness of what she was about to do causing a rush of desire within her.

"Ohnnn..." With a moan of pleasure, she let the wavering strand of discharge settle on her tongue, and then closed her lips over her finger, her tongue rolling over her finger to gather in the glistening drop of warm masculine fluid. "Mmmmm..." She purred, wanting more.

"You like that?" Ted asked, a big smile on his face.

"Oh God, yes," Shannon said, her hand continuing to pump up and down rhythmically on her grandfather's huge cock. Another surging drop of fluid pulsed to the surface, and she quickly brought her forefinger back to the wet red eye and gathered it up, feeding it into her waiting mouth.

"That's good, I'm glad you like it. You're going to be getting a steady diet of that from now on."

Shannon kept stroking, her grandfather's precum flowing like a river now, the sticky juice starting to coat her pumping hand. She was constantly feeding the slimy cock-sap into her mouth with her fingers, feeling herself getting more and more aroused as she did. "Ohhnnnn..." She let out a little whine of need, an anguished look on her face.

"What's wrong, sunshine?" Ted asked, a knowing smile on his mature face.

"Oh grandpa, do you think I could suck it for just a minute?" She looked at him with doe-like eyes, the need to have his beautiful huge cock inside her mouth overwhelming her.

"You really want another mouthful bad, don't you?"

"Oh gosh, yes. Please..." Shannon was almost giddy with excitement, knowing now that her grandfather was seriously considering letting her take another load out of him, straight from the source.

Ted checked his watch, and then flicked a button on the door beside him. "Miles..."

"Yes, sir?" came the chauffeur's voice over the intercom.

"There's been a slight change of plans. Just drive around the area of the hotel until I tell you."

"Yes, sir. No problem."

"Do you have your hairclip with you?" Ted asked as he flicked off the intercom button.

"Yes," Shannon replied, quickly opening her little clutch purse and pulling out the ornamental hairclip. She looked at her grandfather as she held the hairclip up for him to see, a pleading look on her face.

"Alright," Ted said, watching his granddaughter's face beam with happiness. "Put the hairclip on. I don't want any of that beautiful hair of yours getting in the way. Besides, it'll let me see that gorgeous face of yours better while you're sucking me off."

Shannon quickly pulled her hair back and attached the clip, freeing her face from any unwanted tendrils. She started to lean forwards, her painted red lips opening widely.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.