Grandfather's Busty Intern - Cover

Grandfather's Busty Intern

Copyright© 2015 by rmdexter

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Stacked young Shannon takes a summer job as an intern to her wealthy grandfather, Ted. It doesn't take her long to realize her job is to service his huge cock 24 hours a day.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Shannon pushed the hair out of her face, her body glistening from her workout. Her body felt refreshed and fluidly loose, perspiration soaking through her tight gray fitted top. It was more of a stretchy crop top than anything else, the top ending just below her 34DD breasts, which were kept under control by the sports bra she wore beneath. Even with the tight-fitting bra pushing her ample breasts close to her body, there was no mistaking the impressive size of her full young tits. They'd started growing when she was 13, and it didn't take long for boys, and older men, to take notice. Now just turned 18, her sumptuous breasts were in their full glory, a truly spectacular set that her girlfriends envied, and every man or boy she met drooled over.

She grabbed her towel and wiped her neck, her long rich brunette hair pulled back from her pretty face in a ponytail. She wiped the glistening perspiration off her flat toned stomach, the firm muscles feeling good beneath her hands. Her black yoga pants were damp with perspiration too, the warmth of the room for the "hot yoga" class causing all the participants to sweat.

Shannon caught a glimpse of herself in the mirrors lining the wall as the girls gathered up their gear, the class having just ended. She smiled to herself, happy with the way her curvy bum seemed to perfectly compliment her big round breasts. When it came to her lush full ass, her girlfriend, Natalie, had often commented that it looked like Shannon was wearing two small beach balls under her clothes. At 5'-6", and a trim 110 lbs, with her big tits and curvy behind, Shannon was happy her yoga class was able to help her keep her young body in shape. She had bold blue eyes, and her skin was flawless, smooth as corn-silk. With her model-like features and stunning body, she was every man's wet-dream.

"Hey Gobbler, you can drop me at home, right?" Natalie asked, stuffing her towel into her gym bag. The two girls had been best friends since elementary school, and now, just a couple months away from starting their freshman year of college, they were closer than ever. Although Natalie had quite the sexy little body herself, she couldn't compete with the overt sexiness that Shannon naturally exuded. She'd witnessed many boys, and grown men, become instantly tongue-tied when they were in the presence of her best friend. Her friend couldn't help it if she was blessed with an incredible set of tits, a perfect heart-shaped ass, and full pouty lips that looked made for sucking cock. It wasn't her fault, she was just born that way. When boys fumbled over themselves in Shannon's presence, it never ceased to make Natalie smile, and she bore no grudge towards her pal when it came to getting male attention. Shannon never did anything on purpose to draw the attention of males, it just seemed to happen naturally, a fact that Natalie had come to realize many years ago. Although not as physically blessed as her friend, she was saucy and vivacious, with a nice set of full C-cups and a firm little behind. She got her own fair share of male attention, and the two friends often discussed the intimate details of their sex lives, both of them sharing secrets when it came to their favorite activity—sucking cock.

"No problem, I'll make sure you get home in plenty of time," Shannon replied, zipping up her bag and starting for the door. The afternoon sun poured down on the two girls as they made their way across the parking lot, the intense heat rising off the asphalt. "And who are you calling Gobbler, anyways? I'm not the one constantly walking around with smoke burns on my lips from all the cocks I've sucked."

"You're just jealous. I know you like a nice mouthful of cum as much as I do."

"At least I'm not dropping to my knees in front of every guy I meet. I have some sense of dignity."

"Every guy I meet?" Natalie opened her eyes wide in exasperation and looked at her friend playfully. "Now you know that's not true—you're just exaggerating."

"Oh yeah, how about we play 'last time'?"

"Now that's not fair, you've got a steady boyfriend," Natalie responded, knowing the game the two girls often played with each other. "So I get to ask you first: when was the last time you sucked somebody off?"

"Three days ago," Shannon responded.

"With Steve?"

"Yep, good ole Steve. Okay, my turn. When was the last time somebody splashed your tonsils?"

"Uh ... this morning."

"This morning!" Shannon had just unlocked the car when Natalie's answer took her by surprise, a shocked look on her face a she peered at her best friend over the roof of the car. "Who was it?"

Natalie shrugged her shoulders as she opened the car door. "The gardener," the young girl lied. "My dad had left for work and my mom was at the hairdresser's. I had plenty of time for Miguel to give me a nice creamy breakfast."

Shannon could only shake her head, knowing that when it came to swallowing semen, her friend could never get enough. She also knew that Natalie was right, Shannon was jealous of the carefree attitude the young girl had when it came to sucking off guys she barely knew. There was something luridly exciting about the whole thing.

The girls had decided to forego their usual showers at the gym and head home, Natalie having to get ready for a date that night. They slid into Shannon's car, a sporty little Nissan Z, a gift on her sixteenth birthday from her wealthy grandfather, Ted.

"You know, I love your car," Natalie said as Shannon pulled out of the parking lot, "but it is small. How do you and Steve ever fuck in this thing?"

"We don't," Shannon replied, "There's no way you could fuck in this little thing. But it is perfect for giving head though." She glanced over at her friend and gave her a wicked little smile before directing her eyes back to the road.

"Well, aren't you the cock-sucking little slut," Natalie replied with a broad smile on her face.

"Oh geez, like you haven't swallowed more paste than they make at a glue factory." The girls both laughed, their playful ribbing part of what they liked about each other so much. "So, this date tonight, that's with that friend of your older brother's, right?"

"Yeah, his name's Colin and he goes to UCLA. I figured since summer vacation's just starting, it would be nice to see what a college man is like compared to the boys we usually date."

"Yeah, they are pretty predictable," Shannon replied, thinking of her current boyfriend, Steve. He was nice enough, but like most of the boys they knew, he was quite immature, and had no idea what he was going to do with his life. She pulled up in front of Natalie's house, barely stopping before her friend hopped out of the car.

"Thanks, sugar," Natalie replied as she closed the car door, calling her friend by her pet name for her.

"Have fun," Shannon said as Natalie turned to go, "and give college boy's cock one good lick for me."

"No way, sister—if that cock's as big as I hope it is, it's all mine." Natalie gave her a quick wave and dashed towards her house as Shannon put her car into gear and headed home, anxious to take a shower and wash off the sweat from her workout. It was steamingly hot out, standard for California at this time of year.

A few minutes later she turned into the curving driveway of her parent's home, her face lighting up as she spotted the black limousine parked near the front door, a chauffeur leaning against a shady tree nearly, busy on his cell phone. Excited, Shannon didn't even bother to pull her car into the garage, parking it next to the limousine and rushing into the house. She heard voices coming from the family room at the rear of the house and rushed into the room, her heart racing.

"Grandpa!" she squealed, flying across the room and jumping into the arms of the tall well-dressed man standing next to the fireplace.

"How's my little sunshine?" Ted Lockhart smiled from ear to ear, his granddaughter's arms flying around his neck as she kissed him on the cheek, his own arms circling her lush young body. As she'd run across the room, his eyes had instinctively gone to her massive tits, the huge orbs bouncing and jiggling invitingly, even beneath the constraints of the tight sports bra. Now he could feel those big tits pressing against him, the softness feeling wickedly delicious right through his suit and dress shirt.

"Shannon, be careful of your grandfather's suit—you're all sweaty," her mother, Meredith, chided.

"Oh Grandpa, I'm sorry," Shannon said, stepping back and running her hands down the front of her grandfather's chest, as if to wipe away any traces of her sweat that may have stuck to him.

"That's quite alright, dear, don't worry about it," Ted said, giving the young girl a comforting smile.

As Shannon's hands automatically rubbed down her grandfather's chest, she couldn't help but notice how firm and toned his body felt, even though he was 56 years old. She looked up at her grandfather's handsome face, her love for him overwhelming her.

Ted Lockhart was a self-made man. He'd put himself through business college and risen quickly to prominence in the financial world. Following the windfall from some shrewd investments, he'd started Lockhart Holdings, a major player in the corporate world. Buying up struggling companies that he realized had been mismanaged, he had a reputation as a saviour, keeping people who had been on the verge of being laid off steadily employed, his talented people showing their skills many times over by turning companies around. His company flourished, making Ted incredibly wealthy. For many years, he'd continuously been on Fortune magazine's list of the richest men in America.

Ted had married at 22 and his wife had born him one daughter, Meredith, Shannon's mother. Meredith had been a bit of a wild thing, becoming pregnant with Shannon at the age of 16. Shannon's father was Pete Westbrook, Meredith's high school sweetheart. The two youngsters had decided to keep the baby, and with both the financial and moral support of Ted and his wife, Shannon had been born.

Shannon looked across the room to where he mother was sitting in an easy chair, with Shannon's father standing next to her. Pete Westbrook was a nice guy, but had always been one of those guys who had tried a number of "get rich quick" schemes—none of which panned out. Now, in his mid-thirties, he was trying to make it as a struggling golf pro. Her eyes flicked from her father to her grandfather, and the usual feeling swept over her. Her father naturally fell into the shadows when her grandfather was around, most likely due to the fact that their home, and everything they had, came courtesy of trust funds Ted Lockhart had set up for his daughter and granddaughter, his lawyers making sure Pete Westbrook's itchy fingers were kept at arm's length from any substantial amounts of available funds.

As Shannon looked back at her grandfather, her love for this wonderful man made her heart swell with emotion and gratitude. She knew her grandfather was an attractive man, but looking at him now, she realized why he often appeared in tabloids with much younger women. He was actually quite a hunk.

Her grandmother had died in a car accident when Shannon was 10, and Ted had remained single for a number of years before starting to date just a few years ago. He had a number of residences across the country, spending equal periods of time in Florida, New York, and California, when he wasn't travelling the world on business in his private jet. Shannon thought back on the photos that had appeared of her grandfather in magazines, usually when he was attending some prestigious function. He usually had a beautiful young woman on his arm, most of them looking like models. But it never seemed that any of these women stayed for very long, and Shannon was sure that was by her grandfather's choice—not theirs. She realized as she looked at him that any woman would want to be seen with him on her arm, and more than that, to be with him in any way he wanted. When she thought about how those women must feel about the idea of being with her grandfather, one of the richest and most powerful men in the country, she felt something towards him she'd never felt before—desire. She realized that deep down, she'd probably always felt that way, but now that she was older, her desire for her grandfather was of a more blatant sexual nature than she'd ever thought imaginable.

Shannon stared at her grandfather, not really paying attention to the conversation he was having with her parents. As usual, he looked like the successful, powerful businessman that he was. His tailor-made navy suit fit him perfectly, accented by a gorgeous silk tie, matching pocket square and rich Italian loafers. Shannon knew his whole outfit must have cost a fortune—but that's the way he always looked. He was tall, an inch or so over 6', with a trim solid body that she knew he kept in shape by working out and running regularly. His salt and pepper hair was tastefully cut, perfect for a man of his status. His face was strong-looking, with pronounced cheekbones and deeply set green eyes, eyes that Shannon knew you could get lost in. His slim Roman nose and strong chin gave him a chiseled masculine look that women found irresistible.

"Shannon ... Shannon!" Her mother's voice broke her out of her trance-like state, her eyes turning away from her grandfather.

"Wha ... uh ... I'm sorry. I guess I was daydreaming."

"What do you think of your grandfather's offer?" her mother said.

"Uh, gee ... I guess I missed that. What offer?"

"Your grandfather was wondering if you'd like to come and intern for him this summer."

Shannon turned to her grandfather, her face beaming with happiness. She'd done well at school and had been accepted into a prestigious business college in New York City for the coming fall term. Although her marks had been good, she was sure her grandfather had exerted some degree of influence to get her in. "Really? You'd really like me to intern for you?"

"I'd love it, sweetheart. I can't think of anything better to get you prepared for your first year of business school."

"Oh Grandpa, I'd love that!" Shannon gushed, starting across the room to give her grandfather another hug.

"Un-uh!" her mother interjected, stopping her in her tracks. "Go and take a shower first."

"Okay," Shannon replied, smiling sheepishly as her grandfather stood watching her, that mature calm expression on his face that always made her feel safe. She started to walk away, and then stopped and turned, a million thoughts rushing through her head. "Grandpa, what exactly would I do as your intern?"

"Well, dear, you'd kind of be my personal assistant. You'd be with me nearly all the time, learning the business at the same time as you take care of my needs. Sometimes that might mean something as simple as getting me a coffee or a glass of Scotch." He paused for a second, looking at her intently with those mesmerizing green eyes of his. "And sometimes, it might mean more than that. It will likely mean working nights and weekends, sometimes putting in long hard hours, but the pay is good, and I can guarantee that in seeing to my needs, you'll have some experiences you never imagined."

Shannon felt herself shivering inside as she listened to her grandfather, his words seeming to have an underlying meaning that was making her young pussy itch, especially when he said she'd be putting in "long hard hours", and "seeing to his needs". She had to keep her eyes from instinctively drifting down to his groin.

"So, do you think you can do that for me? I'm kind of a mean taskmaster." Everyone laughed when he said that. "Are you willing to be at my beck and call any time I want you?"

Shannon shivered again, her itchy snatch almost bubbling over as she listened to his suggestive words. "Yes!" she nodded emphatically, grinning from ear to ear.

"Alright, Shannon," her mother interrupted, "Go and get cleaned up. Your grandfather has to leave soon for a dinner meeting."

"Okay," the young girl replied, about to go to her room. "Grandpa, are you sure you want to do this? Are you sure you want me to work for you?"

"Of course, dear," he replied, and now that he'd turned slightly away from her parents, she felt his eyes looking up and down her young curvy body, his eyes lingering for an extra second or two on her substantial tits. He then raised his eyes to hers, the aqua green pools seeming to look right into her very soul. "There's nothing I'd like better. I think it's going to work out perfectly for both of us. And I think it's time we got to know each other a little better, don't you?"

As Shannon stood transfixed by her grandfather's steady confident gaze, she felt her needy pussy twitch again, his provocative words triggering illicit thoughts within her young mind. "I ... I'd like that," she replied, wicked incestuous thoughts swirling through her brain.

Her grandfather gave her a calm comforting nod, assuring her that he was totally in control of everything and she had no reason to be tentative about the intern position. "That's good, sweetheart. I'll just talk to your parents about the details. You go ahead now."

Shannon hurried to her room, bursting with excitement. She'd only dreamed of working with her grandfather, and now she was getting her chance, her chance to work closely with one of the most powerful men in the world. She tried to picture what that would be like, her mind working in overdrive. It was going to be exciting, but scary at the same time. What if she screwed up? What if she disappointed her grandfather? 'You can do it, ' she said to herself, trying to stay positive. 'He loves you—he'll make sure you succeed.'

She peeled off her sticky workout gear, her breasts seeming to relish their freedom from the confining sports bra, the cool air in her room causing her nipples to stiffen. She ran the shower in her personal bathroom and washed herself, her hands lingering too long over her breasts and between her legs as she thought about the way her grandfather had looked at her as he'd spoken to her, and how handsome he was. Wanting to make sure she had a chance to thank him again before he left, she made herself hurry, rinsing and drying faster than usual. Every minute of her grandfather's time was valuable, and she knew he always had a full schedule.

She ran to her dresser and opened her underwear drawer, pulling out her most expensive Victoria's Secret bra. It was made of shiny white satin trimmed with the most delicate lace, and the deeply hidden underwire supports made her 34DDs look absolutely spectacular, pushing the heavy round globes up and together to create a deep dark line of inviting cleavage. She pulled on a matching pair of French high-cut panties, the thinning waistband sitting sinfully high on her hips, the narrowing V-shape accentuating her curvy hourglass figure.

She then went to her walk-in closet and turned the light on, and that's when the trouble started. She looked at her clothes and felt embarrassed—she didn't own one thing that she felt would be appropriate for the job as her uncle's intern. Everything she had would make her look too young, and she wanted to look like a professional and confident woman, like those women she saw with him in those pictures the paparazzi splashed all over the tabloids. As she looked at her huge array of clothes, with nothing striking her as suitable, she wanted to cry.

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

She turned as she heard a knock on her door. "Yes?"

"Shannon, I have to leave shortly. I just wanted to see you for a few minutes before I left."

"Coming, grandpa," she answered as she grabbed a short pink robe hanging on the back of the closet door. She hurriedly tried to belt the sash as she raced across the room, pulling it tight just as she opened the door. "I'm sorry. I know you're in a hurry. I was just trying to find something to wear." Shannon gestured towards her closet, a helpless expression on her face.

"I think you look beautiful just like that," her grandfather said, his eyes looking down at her loose-fitting robe, his gaze zeroing in on the ample display of tit-flesh visible at the opening of her robe. Shannon noticed the direction of his gaze, but for some reason, she made no move to pull the robe tighter. It made her feel good to know her grandfather found her attractive. And he'd actually just called her 'beautiful'. It made her blush, but at the same time, she took a deep breath, giving her grandfather a better look as her breasts swelled up and filled the opening of her robe. She noticed his eyes didn't move, a sly smile on his face as he stared at the opulent display of young tit-flesh.

"Thanks, Grandpa," the young girl replied, moving back and gesturing for him to enter her room.

Ted Lockhart stepped into the room, closing the door behind him, and without Shannon noticing, quietly turned the lock. He had told his daughter and his hopeless son-in-law that he wanted some time to talk to Shannon about the upcoming summer, and he knew by the tone he'd put in his voice that they understood he wanted to talk to her alone. The girl's parents knew they had it good with the lifestyle Ted provided for them, and they weren't going to cross him by questioning or interfering with his plans. He was confident that he and his granddaughter would be left undisturbed, but he locked the bedroom door, just to be sure.

Meredith Westbrook was thrilled by the offer her father was making to take Shannon away for the summer and teach her the ways of the business world. But her feeling about the whole matter was more selfish than she let on. She was looking forward to her daughter being out of the way, so she could spend some time with the girl's handsome young boyfriend, Steve. Shannon had taken after Meredith when it came to her build and looks, which is what had made Meredith popular with the boys when she was in school. Lately, Shannon's boyfriend had been paying some extra attention to her, popping over when Shannon was away, pretending it was by mistake—but Meredith knew better. She knew what he was thinking when he looked at her, especially that time he came over when she was relaxing out by the pool in her white bikini, her sizable breasts and flat toned stomach on display for the young man to see. She'd made no move to cover herself when Steve had talked with her, flirting with the young man to the point where she could see the growing bulge beneath his jeans. Yes, with Shannon away, she might just have to call on Steve to come over and help with some chores around the house—filling in trenches, or laying pipe, that kind of thing.

Pete Westbrook looked forward to the possibilities the upcoming summer would have as well. Maybe with his daughter gone for two months, he'd be able to get her off his mind. He found himself jerking off thinking about her constantly. It seemed to be happening daily that he found himself pilfering her underwear drawer and laundry basket, holding her worn panties to his nose as he breathed in her alluring young scent, or holding out her sizable bras in front of him, picturing her round heavy guns filling those sexy garments. Besides that, he looked forward to getting together with his daughter's best friend, Natalie. After some innocent flirting a number of months ago, they'd gotten together at a pool party one night, when Natalie had gotten a little tipsy on champagne. In one of the little cabanas by the pool, she kissed him, and then she'd become bolder, dropping to her knees and sucking him off right there while everyone else was close by. The girl had been good, with a mouth like liquid velvet, and she eagerly swallowed his cum, and then kept sucking, wanting more. It had been going on ever since. Whenever she had a chance, Natalie would call him, wanting another mouthful of cum, which Pete was only too happy to give to his daughter's best friend. She had actually called him to come by her house earlier that day, when her father had left for work and her mother was at the hairdresser's. Making an excuse that he had to go to the golf course, Pete had rushed to the girl's house, where she waited eagerly on her knees, her lips parted and waiting. He'd sat on the couch as she knelt between his legs, her head bobbing up and down as he sat back and enjoyed the hot wet blowjob, his perverted mind imaging that it was his own daughter, Shannon, slurping away slavishly at his cock. He'd fed her two loads in a row before he had to push her away from his sensitive cock. Yes, he too was looking forward to this summer.

Ted Lockhart hadn't seen his granddaughter as much as he'd liked over the past couple of years, but the intel he'd paid for had been bang on—she had developed into a gorgeous busty young woman, just the type he liked. And the fact that she was his granddaughter made it even more exciting for him. He had no end of women offering themselves to him, and he'd had many lovers over the last few years, most of them close to his granddaughter's age. But as he looked at Shannon, her long brunette hair still damp from the shower, her pretty features and full red lips making young face look innocently alluring, her curvy young body threatening to spill out from the tiny robe she was wearing, and the way she had looked at him when he'd spoken to her moments ago, with a wanton lustful look glinting deep in her big blue eyes, he knew, he knew this was different—he knew she would be worshipping his cock in no time. He couldn't wait to get started.

"Grandpa, I'm worried," Shannon said, stepping into her big walk-in closet.

"What about, dear?" the older man asked, following her inside.

"Look at my clothes," she said, sweeping her arm around the room in a gesture of despair. "I don't have anything suitable to wear as your intern. None of these clothes are grown-up enough, like the professional women I'm sure you're used to working with."

"Don't worry about any of that, sunshine," he said calmly, calling her by the pet name he'd always called her. "I'm sending my secretary, Claudia, to pick you up tomorrow morning. She's going to take you shopping, and pick out all the things I want you to wear. I have to tell you, the things I'll want to see you in are going to have to be to my liking, but I'm sure you'll love them. I've given Claudia an exact list of what I want her to buy you, and she'll follow my instructions to the 'T'."

"So ... so I don't have to take much of my own stuff," Shannon asked wide-eyed, surprised and excited by what her grandfather had just said.

"Don't worry about a thing. I have everything taken care of. You just be ready for 10:00am tomorrow—that's when the limo will be here to pick you up. Claudia will take you shopping and then bring you to the hotel. You've got a room in my suite. I'll expect you to join me in the afternoon for some work I have to do, and then you and I will be attending a formal dinner in the evening. The next morning, we fly out to Florida. I've got some business to attend to there for a few days before we head to New York."

Shannon felt her head swimming with excitement, a million thoughts going through her young mind as she thought about what this summer with her grandfather was going to be like. "Oh Grandpa, thank you so much for letting me do this." She rushed into his arms and gave him a big hug, pressing herself firmly against him. He had put his hands forward automatically as she'd jumped into his arms, his arms slipping around her body to hug her back. Shannon could feel something slightly different on her back, and realized that the sash on her robe had come loose, and her grandfather's hands had slipped around her body inside her robe, his large hands pressing warmly on her back. He started to rub his hands slowly across her back, meticulously bringing his hands back towards her sides and up towards her breasts.

"You don't need to thank me, baby," her grandfather said is a calm lulling voice, "I think this will be a wonderful summer for both of us, and I can't wait to start teaching you all the things you need to know." Again, there was a provocative tone to his words, and Shannon looked up at him longingly, her heart swelling in her chest with love for this wonderful man. As she looked at his handsome face, his hands came higher on her sides, his fingers running over the sides of her jam-packed satin bra. She felt a little gush between her legs, the illicitly wicked sensations of her grandfather's hands on her young body arousing her beyond belief.

Ted Lockhart could see the excitement in his granddaughter's eyes as she looked up at him, her full red lips parting as she started to breathe rapidly, waiting to see what he would do next. He looked further down into the opening of her robe, which he'd deftly slid his hands inside when she'd jumped into his arms. Her large young breasts were rising and falling invitingly within her gorgeous bra, the full heavy mounds seeming to be calling out for his touch. He decided the time was right. He looked deeply into his granddaughter's eyes, and spoke in that rich lulling voice of his, speaking to her like a hypnotist speaks to a patient. "If you really want to thank me, I think we can start with a kiss."

Shannon nodded helplessly, feeling totally under the control of her handsome, powerful grandfather. But she felt wonderful being under his control, wanting him to do whatever he wanted with her. She knew she would be safe—this man would never hurt her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.