Cindy's 50th Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's 50th Birthday Present

Copyright© 2015 by IdleMind

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On turning 50, Cindy gets a unique gift which allows her to spend a week with various sexy men keen to have sex with her. She comes back from the vacation transformed after deflowering a couple of virgins along the way.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

After her expensive workout the previous night, Cindy was exhasuted. At the stroke of midnight she had 5 pumping her cunt with his hard cock while she lay on her back, 2 and 4 were licking her breasts and nipples while she held the cocks of 1 and 3 in her hand, gently stroking the spent cocks. What a way to celebrate her 50th birthday - she thought. Soon she had 5 shooting his massive load inside her. After she was done, she was wiped clean and lifted to the bedroom where she simple crashed between the sheets, tired, exhausted but blissfully happy.

In the morning, Cindy found herself warm and cosy when she woke up. She opened her eyes and found that 1 and 3 were lying next to her nude with hard ons and thus keeping her warm. She could feel their cocks stirring on her touch. She then realized someone was waking her up as well - "Oh it must be Howard's wakeup call" she thought and smiled. She looked down and saw that between her legs 5 was hungrily starting to lick her hot wetness as her morning wakeup ritual. She started to squirm as it was clear 5 was really very good at it and his expert tongue was making her feel varieties of pleasure as he continued to caress her honeypot. The presence of two hot, nude studs next to her was an additional turn on. One fully nude sexy man was licking her down there and edging her close to an orgasm while she was lying sandwiched between two hard and hot men. She voluntarily reached out and placed her hands on the two cocks around her and asked 1 and 3 to lick her breasts. 1 immediately started sucking her left breast while 3 hungrily attacked her right breast to caress and massage it with his lips and tongue. The presence of these three men along with their constant assault on her breasts and nipples soon made her reach her orgasm while she held the cocks tightly and she moaned "ohhhhh yesss ... I m cumming ... Oh yeah ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm". 5 sensed it coming and he was ready for it. He licked each drop of her juices and made sure he did not miss a single drop of his goddess' nectar. Cindy came hard, she was licked clean and had to push off 5 away as she could not stand it anymore.

What a start of the day – Cindy wondered. She said – OK let's go to the shower. 5 soon disappeared and Cindy was led to the shower by 1 and 3. She was taken to the water running under the shower and liberally soaped and washed by the two nude men who were again hard at seeing her so closely and touch her body. Cindy fondled their cocks whenever she felt however she was careful not to let them orgasm as she did not want to waste any cum from these hot studs. She also shamelessly rubbed her breasts and body against their muscular bodies intermittently during the soaping and enjoyed their bodies. She was being a shameless tease and enjoying it to her surprise. Cindy wondered if given a chance these men would have fucked her hard right in the shower but she called the shots not them. It was she who would plan on which cock shot its load and it was only at her command. After the complete shower and soaping in which the two men were completely covered with foam due to her constant rubbing of her body, Cindy was towelled and when dry, landed on the massage table on her back. The men stayed to shower off the foam and quickly joined her back. She was tied on the table with her legs and hands secured to the sides – this was to ensure she was not sprained and it was easier for the men to massage her.

She lay on the table on her back and had her legs spread out and tied to the legs of the table. Her back was supported by a folded towel. The way she was tied was to make her body fully available to the people in the room for anything they wanted. She was helpless as she could not move even one bit her legs and hands, though she was relaxed and did not mind this one bit. She also was fully exposed and somehow this seemed to turn her on again. She started to get wet again and this was a surprise to her. 1 and 3 got started with a bottle of lotion to massage to her legs and arms. Slowly 1 moved to her firm 36D breasts while 3 ended up massaging her inner thighs and abdominal area. 3 was always bordering on her wetness without touching it and Cindy started to long for a hot hard cock to fill her completely. The morning wakeup call followed by her sexy shower had made her even hornier. Cindy felt heavenly though on her body and the massage was very nice and relaxing. While she was being massaged, the two make up women entered suddenly with the trolley and started to apply body lotion to her arms and legs. She was also waxed in the pubic area while she was being massaged. The waxing was a huge turn on for her and a couple of times the women had to wipe her leaking pussy with tissue paper to make sure the waxing got done. As the massage was over and Cindy thanked 1 and 3 by getting her lips close to their cocks and kissing them and saying "thank you dear". Both of them were squirming but Cindy wanted to preserve their cum for later – she did not want to waste any precious cum at this time from these hard men though she was desperate for a hard fuck. It was good she was strapped to the table otherwise she would have simply climbed on top of one of those studs and fucked them right there in front of everyone. However, the moment passed and Cindy looked forward – she was very upbeat about her next adventure.

She asked the women to go and pick her favourite black dress. The little black dress nicely highlighted her cleavage and firm 36D breasts. Being braless it also exposed her in an elegant way as it was clear she was a woman with very nice and well-shaped, firm breasts. The dress ended at her mid thighs so one could also admire her shapely legs once he took his eyes off her breasts and cleavage. While the dress was being fetched the women got on to give her a pedicure and a manicure followed by red nail paint applied to her hands and toe nails. She also picked her heels and asked them to have her made up so that her hair and other things like ear-rings, bracelet were matching the black dress. She also asked the make-up women to powder her pubic area so that she would smell nice and fresh. She did not wear a bra or panties with the black dress and when she was ready after her make-up, she looked like a princess and very beautiful and elegant. She smelled of lavender and looked like a dream, fantasy woman every man imagined and dreamt of shooting his cum inside. She had a purpose in mind today and it would be a special day for someone for sure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.