His Halloween Trick - Cover

His Halloween Trick

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Halloween is coming and things start going downhill for Ryan. His fiancée gets hurt in a traffic accident and strange things start happening to him when he disagrees with the warning voices of his quite vocal common sense.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   Halloween  

Inside my head, I had tried to prepare myself for all kinds of scary scenarios. How Lil would be paralyzed, or had lost some of her limbs. Or she might have been burnt or otherwise disfigured. Instead, I found a figure sitting on the hospital bed in sparsely furnished room - waving her legs and looking bored. I knew that look already. She was utterly bored. I gasped loudly.

"Lil! I was so scared, so afraid ... I love you so much!"

Before anything more was said I was there next to her, hugging her carefully.

"Ryan ... is that you? How can you be here? What's happened?"

I pulled away and looked at her. I could not see anything wrong with her face or head – though her hair was a bit messed up. The gown ... which must have been given to her at the hospital ... was much too big for her. Still, I could see that there was some bruising in her arms and legs, and probably in other places, too.

"What do you mean, Lil? As soon as I was called that you had been in an accident, I rushed here. I would have come to you sooner, but some stupid bureaucrat stopped all my attempts, at the lobby. I would probably still be sitting there if the wasn't that funny old man and his underground road that included a float trip."

"An accident ... yes, I remember it, now. I'm so sorry about that..."

"But it was not your fault, you were pushed off the road by accident."

"Yes, but I should have known ... Ryan, what do you mean by funny old man and underground road? Explain it to me!"

Somehow her attitude changed a bit. Her hand grasped mine and her grip was so tight that it was almost painful. I knew her well enough not to try to distract her. It would not work, I had tried it enough times. In fact I knew a good way of distracting her but it didn't feel appropriate here, in a hospital bed, while she was wearing a hospital gown. On the other hand...

She stopped me and my starting erection but the smile came back.

"Not now, Ryan! I know what you are planning. You need to explain - first."

Damn I loved that hint of a smile visible in the corner of her mouth. I almost felt guilty as I started thinking about sex even before I had asked her about her injuries. Once again she seemed to know what I was thinking, and rolled her eyes.

"Please, Ryan, explain it to me."

Just how could I say no to a dark fairy talking to me like that? I couldn't. So I gave her a quick rundown about what I had been doing since I had been informed of the accident. I even added some of the oddities I had noticed during my journey, and all the time those beautiful dark eyes were following me. While talking to her I again could feel the love towards her in my heart; it was something so big that it felt almost unnatural - or magical. Once again, the little guys at the back of my head were screaming their warnings as they had been feeling that no girl like her could ever love me back.

She never broke our eye-contact when I spoke, but I could almost see wheels turning inside her head. Suddenly I started feeling worried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.