The Show - Cover

The Show

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He auditions for an extra in a sex show, and finishes up becoming the star of the show due to his massive manhood. The ladies love him, and he fucks them on stage to the delight of the audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cream Pie   Public Sex  

It was day 3, the last day of the show. I was to be on-stage only once that day instead of the three daily shows on the first two days. I was spending most of the day in the stand's photo studio posing with willing fans - those prepared to pose naked or semi-naked with a naked me.

Jade was my photographer. She was very keen and willing to work with me, and I was loving her company. She was funny and quite zany, plus she was beautiful. She had short blonde hair that framed a beautiful face that was always smiling. She was about 5ft 8ins tall with a slim figure dominated by a nice big set of rounded tits.

I had seen a lot of Jade's tits in the last couple of days, but her pussy was a mystery to me. It had remained covered by the skimpiest of coverings. But seeing her erect nipples on a daily basis made me want to lick, suck and bite them all the more.

Jade and I had used the photography sessions to help us select two young women to be part of my final stage show for the exhibition. We had settled on Lia and Jess. Jade had spoken to them and explained what their part would been in the show, and they had been very enthusiastic, with both being extroverts prepared to show off their sexy bodies.

Jess was the one most likely to let me fuck her on stage. In the photography session, she had posed with me naked, laying behind her with my long erect cock shaft poking between her legs and laying across her bare and slightly parted pussy lips. She was a brunette with nice big tits (one of my non-negotiable requirements), with a beautiful slim body.

Lia on the other hand was a blonde with an equally slim body with nice big tits. Her mound was shaved also.


The stage was setup for the show.

We had a white sheet draped across a frame that stood just over waist high. The audience would look directly at the frame from its front. We had lights setup to create silhouettes of the 'below the waist' action behind the sheet. Above the screen, the audience could see our upper bodies, and in the case of the girls, they would get to see their bare tits.

The rest of the stage was shrouded in darkness with the focus on the sheet-draped frame.

The stage was in darkness when the girls moved into position behind the sheet.

Jade was joining the girls in the show, having donned a red haired wig. The girls were dressed identically - each wore a coloured eye mask to protect their identity; each was topless; each wore a very skimpy G-string; and each wore high heels.

My covering was minuscule - I had a very sheer sleeve rolled onto my erect cock. That was all that I was wearing.

I moved into position at the front of the darkened stage. When the curtain was raised and the spotlight focused on me, I was revealed in my near-naked glory with my barely covered cock standing erect and pointing upwards.

There was a lot of cheering and clapping at my appearance as I posed for the audience.

Julie (the MC) introduced me, and made lots of risqué comments to build up the atmosphere.

After a couple of minutes she introduced the start of the show, and stepped back as the girls were illuminated. They looked amazing, standing there with their bare tits on full display to the audience. Julie introduced them by their stage names with each girl waving to the crowd when introduced.

Lia was on the left hand end, Jade in the middle, and Jess was on the other end.

I walked around behind them.


The overhead camera followed my movements behind the girls. I ran my hands over their firm asses - they all wiggled their asses against my touches. Stopping behind Jade, I slipped my arms around her to cup her tits whilst I mashed my lips against hers. Her tongue played with mine during the short passionate kiss.

I moved from Jade to Lia, who wiggled her ass against my covered cock. She moved my hands from cupping the undersides of her tits to actually covering them with my palms. The kiss was red hot, with lots of passionate and tongue action.

Jess was next. Her hand slipped back to grasp my cock whilst I held her and molested her tits whilst kissing her.

"Bite my neck" she whispered.

I followed her advice and locked my teeth and lips to her delicate neck just below her earlobe. I bit and sucked, leaving her with a nice dark hickey when I finally broke apart from her.


I walked along behind them again - this time giving each ass a short hard slap. On the return trip, I slapped each ass check with my covered cock. The overhead camera captured each of the cock slaps.

With the camera now off me, I removed my cock sleeve and returned along the row, slapping their asses with my bare cock. The camera focused on their faces to record their reactions.

There were shouts of frustration from the female members of the audience - they knew what I was doing and were not happy to miss the action on the big screens.

I returned to behind Jade. I placed a hand on her shoulder and the other on her firm ass. This was her signal to kneel.

Jade knelt and took my cock in hand. The lighting of the screen gave the audience a silhouetted view of the below the screen action. We had a big monitor facing us, so I could see what the audience was seeing.

She ran my cock over her face, touching her cheeks. The illusion of a blow job was to be created when she slipped my cock along her cheek. But she changed it by slipping the first few inches of my cock into her hot mouth. Her tongue swirled around its head, and her lips latched onto my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.