The Show
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He auditions for an extra in a sex show, and finishes up becoming the star of the show due to his massive manhood. The ladies love him, and he fucks them on stage to the delight of the audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cream Pie   Public Sex  

I was wrapped in a large dressing gown when Julie joined me in the dressing room.

She was ecstatic "That went so well ... the audience lapped it up". Drawing people to the stand, to spend money on sex toys and photos with the models was the aim of the show.

Candy had redressed and had left the stage area, but not before I slipped her my room card with the instruction that I would be back in my room in about 30 minutes time if she wanted to join me for some private time.

She walked away with a big smile on her face, passing Julie on the way out.

"She looks happy ... that post fucked looked" Julie observed.

She saw my wry smile.

'Oh you didn't ... did you?" she gasped then added "How did you do it? ... No don't tell me". She walked away shaking her head.


I made it back to my room in about twenty-five minutes after posing for some fan photos. My cock was still hard courtesy of the viagra that Julie had slipped me before the show.

Stepping inside the door of the room, I found two pairs of high heels on the floor. A little further on I found a dress and a bra, and then another dress and two pair of panties.

"Oh fuck" I muttered when I turned the corner to find two naked blondes on my king-size bed. One was Candy and the other was unknown to me.

"Hey" said Candy.

"This is my sister Darla. I hope you don't mind her joining us" Candy enquired.

Darla was blonde like her sister, and with an equally prominent chest. They both had their legs spread, showing me that they both shaved their pussies. They were beautiful, and I was going to enjoy this private time with them both.

"I didn't believe that you guys fucked on stage" quipped Darla. "That is until she showed me her very sticky and creamy pussy". She emphasised the point by slipping her fingers between her sister's very wet pussy lips, to collect some of our combined cums. She slipped her fingers between her lips to taste the creams.

"Yummy ... tastes good" Darla commented.

I walked closer to the bed, standing at the end looking at their sexy bodies.

"Show her" Candy asked.

I made eye contact with both of them as I untied the bathrobe, and let it slip off my body to the floor.

"Oh fuck" Darla growled as she moved quickly to be closer to me with her face close to my crotch, and with her hand grabbing the base of my shaft.

"Big ... fucking big" she whispered to herself with her hand caressing my cock shaft. Candy joined her with her hand near the top of my cock. They worked on me together. After a minute or so I drew Darla upwards so that I could kiss her. Her lips were soft and demanding with her tongue flicking against mine.

Candy took the opportunity to slip my cockhead between her lips, to swirl her tongue around the head and to suck upon the upper couple of inches. With her attacking my cock, I continued to kiss Darla and to slip a hand over her bountiful tits to cup and caress them.

I tweaked her nipples which seemed to energise her further.

When we finally broke the kiss, I said "I want to lick both your pussies".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.