A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 18: The Pastor’s Daughter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Pastor’s Daughter - 2015 Golden Clitorides 3rd Place Best Erotic Story by a New Author. This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 6 - Kara I". If you haven't read Books 1-6, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this 7th book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July 1982, Milford, Ohio

On Saturday morning, I kissed Kara goodbye, promised her I’d see her that evening, then headed to my parents’ house to spend the morning with Stephanie. After we swam and ate breakfast, she wanted to take a walk, so we headed down Overlook towards Klondyke. Once we were out of sight of the house, she slipped her hand in mine and we walked quietly until we got to the intersection and then turned back towards the house. We came to the path that led back into the clearing in the woods that she and I had been to several years ago, and she turned and led me down the path.

“I just want to cuddle with you here for a while, Big Brother,” she said quietly.

We lay down in the grass with me on my back and Stephanie on her side, her head on my chest and one arm and one leg draped over me. She sighed deeply and snuggled as close as she could.

“I wish I could do this with you more often, Big Brother. It makes me feel so safe and loved.”

“What about Ed?” I asked.

“Oh, he cuddles, but it’s just not the same. It’s like sex. It’s great with Ed — it really is — but with you, it’s at a whole different level. Not just because you’re better, but because it’s you. In fact, even if you only lasted two minutes, it would still be better with you, emotionally speaking.”

“As much as Kara and I have a deep emotional connection,” I said carefully, “the one with you was even deeper. It’s something totally different from any other girl I’ve ever been with.”

“We were made for each other, Steve. You know it. I know it. Our bodies know it. Our hearts know it. And someday, someday, I want this,” she rubbed my semi-erect dick, “in here,” she took my hand and pressed it briefly between her legs, “again. I want to feel you move in me and cum in me. Even if it’s just one more time.”

“I know you do. Heaven knows, I do, too. But I just can’t.”

Stephanie sighed, “I know.”

We lay together for twenty minutes before Stephanie finally got up and took my hand to pull me up. She pulled me into a tight hug, then raised her face for a kiss. I lowered my lips to hers and we exchanged a soft, sexy, loving French kiss.

“Thanks, Steve,” she sighed.

We walked back up the path hand-in-hand, dropping hands when we reached Overlook. We walked the short distance to the house and played pool until lunchtime. We made our lunches and took them out to the deck to avoid being in the kitchen or at the dinette table when Jeff and my mom came for their lunches. When we finished, we took our plates and glasses back inside, washed them, and then went down the hall. I found the sex ed book on the shelf, gave Stephanie a hug, and then we walked out to my car.

“Have fun Big Brother. Make it so good she wants to do it again and again!”

“They usually do!” I grinned.

“I sure did! Give her the same treatment!”

I chuckled, “I don’t think that’s going to happen. Most likely it’ll be just once and in the missionary position. And even that’s not guaranteed.”

“Ha!” she taunted as I got into the car. “Make it good!”

She had a point, because despite my protestations, I was reasonably sure Sandy was going to go through with it. Stephanie waved as I pulled out of the driveway and headed for Frisch’s. I parked right in front of the restaurant and got out of the car to wait for Sandy. She arrived about two minutes after I did, and I waved her over. I grabbed the book and then took her hand.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“An apartment that belongs to the company I do a lot of computer work for. They use it for overnight guests and stuff. I can use it today.”

“There’s no chance of somebody coming in or anything?”

“No. Not like at your house or the Spencers’, where I’m staying, where somebody could show up unexpectedly. We’ll have almost four hours and nobody will bother us at all. There isn’t even a telephone.”

I took her hand, and we started walking towards the apartment.

Sandy laughed nervously, “Can I ask a question?”

“You should ask questions! Go ahead.”

“Do you have to use that rubber thing you talked about? Isn’t there some other way?”

“Yes, the Pill, but then you’ll have to wait two months or so. You have to take it during your entire monthly cycle before it’s effective, and you can’t start until after your cycle finishes.”

“Oh.”

“Is there a problem?” I asked gently.

“It just sounds strange. You’ve used those before?”

“Yes,” I replied. “And, if you’re going to do this again with someone, you have to insist they use one if you aren’t on the Pill. It’s too risky not to. You could get pregnant and that’s the last thing you want right now. And I have the book that I lent to Josh for you to borrow. Just hide it from your dad. You can let Ruth read it if you want as well.”

“Uhm, what’s in it?”

“Everything you need to know about how your body works. There’s other stuff, too, but I’m going to show you the important stuff today!”

“You mean sex,” she said softly.

“Yes. But the book will explain about your period, about how your body works, about how getting pregnant works, what changes will happen, and about how boy’s bodies work. It’ll also tell you about birth control, diseases, and other stuff that you absolutely need to know.”

“Oh. So just like they taught in health class, then?”

“Yes. Josh and his friends and a couple of the girls who don’t go to your dad’s church read it. But I don’t think any of the girls in the Bible study have read it. As I said, share it with Ruth and anyone else you think should see it. But be very, very careful that your parents don’t see it.”

“I will,” Sandy said, sounding very grateful. “Thanks, Steve.”

“You’re welcome.”

We came to the building, and I unlocked the outside door and led her inside, then up the stairs and to the door of the apartment. I unlocked the door and opened it, then led her inside and closed and locked the door behind us. She was obviously super nervous, and I was reminded of Becky. I took off my shoes and had Sandy do the same.

“Sandy, you need to relax!” I said gently.

“I’m just nervous. I don’t even know what to do.”

“We start by kissing and I’ll lead you through it. You really don’t have to do much of anything the first time.”

“The first time? You want to do it more than once?”

“That’s up to you. I can, but you might not want to. Let’s just take things one step at a time. Do you know that it’s possible that it might hurt a bit the first time, and that you might bleed?”

“No!” she gasped, biting her lip. “It’s painful? And I’ll bleed?”

“Come sit down with me on the couch and I’ll explain.”

She nodded and sat on the end of the couch, as far away from where I sat down as she could. If she couldn’t relax and be comfortable, I’d call it off. It might be like Becky, with several false starts. If that happened, I’d simply leave it to her to call me for a second chance.

“Remember I told you that my penis will get hard and I’m going to put it in your vagina, the spot between your legs?”

“Yes,” she said, barely audibly.

“Well, just inside your labia, that’s the folds of skin on the outside that I’m sure you’ve felt when you wash in the shower, there’s your hymen. It’s a small bit of tissue that covers the opening. In some girls, it’s really thin, or even not there because of exercise or tampons or whatever. For others, it’s a bit thicker. The thicker it is, the more likely pushing through it will hurt, and the more likely there will be a bit of blood. That’s all normal, and the pain is gone almost right away, according to the girls I’ve talked to about it.”

“You’ve done it with a virgin before? You know how to do that?”

“Yes, Sandy, I have. And yes, I do. It’s not difficult to figure out! People have been doing it since the first people existed hundreds of thousands of years ago.”

“What?!” she protested. “The Bible says it was about 6,000 years ago!”

“No, it doesn’t,” I replied gently. “I can show you that it doesn’t. But you didn’t come for a Bible lesson.”

“No,” she giggled. “I came to lose my virginity. To decide for myself who I am and what I want.”

Suddenly, she was not as nervous, and seemed determined. It was interesting that the mention of the Bible had steeled her for this and made her less nervous.

“Then, let’s get started,” I said. “Move over and sit by me.”

She slid over on the couch until we were almost touching and looked expectantly at me.

“You have wonderful eyes,” she said softly.

“Thanks,” I replied. “Is it OK to kiss you?”

She nodded. I put my hand under her chin and tilted her head a bit, then pressed my lips against hers briefly. I looked deep into her eyes, waiting.

“That was nice,” she said. “You can do it again.”

I kissed her again, just softly pressing my lips against hers. After a few seconds, I broke the kiss.

“This time, I want you to open your mouth just a bit so we can touch tongues.”

“Uhm, OK, I guess,” Sandy replied tentatively.

I lowered my lips to hers again, and I parted my lips a bit, and then she did the same. I gently slid my tongue into her mouth, finding the tip of her tongue with mine. Sandy moaned softly, and I began moving my tongue gently around her mouth. I was surprised but happy when she began moving her tongue as well. Suddenly, she slid closer so our bodies were touching and she moaned again. I put my arm around her shoulders and let my hand fall away from her chin and I very gently cupped her small breast. She kissed me harder and her nipple hardened under my hand. A minute later, I broke the kiss.

I stood up and took Sandy’s hand, and pulled her up from the couch and into my arms. We kissed again, our tongues lightly swirling around each other. Sandy moved close and melted into me. She held me tight, and I ran my hands across her back and then over her firm, small butt, pulling her tightly to me. There was no doubt that she could feel my erection pressing against her stomach. I moved my hands up to her waist and began to untuck her blouse from her jeans. I slipped my hands upwards and touched her warm skin. Sandy broke the kiss.

“What are you doing to me? My body feels so strange!”

“That’s a good thing. It’ll keep building and eventually you’ll feel like you’re going to explode. And then you’ll have an orgasm and you’ll see what this is really all about.”

“Orgasm?”

“I can show you, I can’t tell you!” I chuckled.

“OK,” she whispered.

I moved my hands to the front of her blouse and started unbuttoning it. Sandy looked down and held her breath as she watched my fingers moving from button to button, slipping each through the fabric until her blouse hung open. Unsurprisingly, she was wearing a very plain, white cotton bra. I put my hands on her sides, and slowly slid them up under her arms, then pushed her blouse off her shoulders. She dropped her arms and let it fall to the floor. She looked up into my eyes and I moved my hands to the clasp of her bra. I asked the question with my eyes and she nodded ever so slightly. I unhooked the clasp then slid my hands up and gently moved each strap from her shoulders, pulling them downwards until her bra was in my hands. I dropped it on the floor with her blouse.

I looked down and saw small, round breasts, about the size of half a baseball, with tiny pink nipples surrounded by small pink areolae. Sandy’s skin was very light in color, and I doubted it had ever been exposed to the Sun! Her hands moved up, and she fumbled nervously, trying to unbutton my polo shirt. She eventually managed both buttons, then began pulling it up. I raised my arms, and she pulled it over my head and dropped it on the floor with her clothes. I pulled her tight to me, mashing her bare breasts into my chest. We kissed again, our tongues tangling and Sandy hugging me as tightly as she could.

I gently slid my hand inside her jeans and cupped her butt through her cotton panties, which I guessed were white. When she didn’t object, I moved up, then slid my hand down inside her panties, squeezing her very tight butt cheeks in my hands, and pulled her hard against my erection. Sandy broke the kiss.

“I do feel like I’m about to explode!” she gasped.

She was clearly excited now and showed no signs of nervousness. The building orgasm had overcome any fear or concern that she had. I was sure that her first orgasm was going to flat out blow her away. I pulled my hands from her jeans and moved them to the front, undid the snap, and slowly pulled down the zipper. I pushed my hands over her butt again and then pushed downward to move her jeans off her hips and down to her knees. I released her and had her sit on the bed, then knelt in front of her and removed first one leg, then the other. I tossed the jeans on the growing pile of clothes, then removed her socks and dropped them on top of her jeans. I bent down and kissed the top of both of her feet, causing Sandy to giggle.

I helped her stand, and we kissed again. I put my fingers inside her panties and pushed them down over her butt. I knelt and drew them down to her ankles and had her step out of them. I marveled at the sparse blonde pubic hair covering perfectly formed labia. I breathed deeply and was rewarded with a clean, fresh, coppery scent. I stood up and kissed her deeply again. I broke the kiss and pulled three rubbers from my pocket and put them on the stand next to the bed.

“You’re beautiful, Sandy. Absolutely beautiful!” I whispered in her ear.

Sandy reached for my belt, her hands shaking a bit. She was nervous again, but that was to be expected, given what she was about to expose. She unbuckled the belt and slid it from the loops, then let it fall to the floor. Her hands moved to my waist, and she unbuttoned my slacks and pulled down the zipper. Sandy pushed them down partway and then I sat on the bed so she could finish removing them, along with my socks, adding to the clothing pile. I stood up and Sandy kissed me, then in one quick motion removed my underwear, letting it fall to my ankles. She didn’t look down, but pulled me tightly into a hug. I kissed her softly, then let her go.

I turned and pulled the comforter and sheet down to the bottom of the bed. I got in and patted the spot next to me. Sandy saw my erection and stopped and stared, her hand flew to her mouth and she blushed deep red.

“It’s so big! It’ll fit in me?”

“Sandy,” I said gently, “babies come out the same way. It’ll fit just fine.”

She bit her lip and got into bed next to me. Looking at her, I imagined the silky, smooth feel of her tunnel and I wanted to just take her without the condom and damn the consequences, but I knew that was perhaps the worst idea that I ever had in my entire life. I pushed that thought aside, and we lay on our sides and kissed. I ran my hand along her side, feeling her smooth skin. After a couple of minutes, I gently pushed her onto her back and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then on the neck. I moved down a bit and gently blew on her right nipple, causing Sandy to shudder and goosebumps to form. I lowered my head and gently took her breast into my mouth, running my tongue lightly over her nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.