A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II
Chapter 17: A Long Road to Travel

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Long Road to Travel - 2015 Golden Clitorides 3rd Place Best Erotic Story by a New Author. This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 6 - Kara I". If you haven't read Books 1-6, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this 7th book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July 1982, Milford, Ohio

It was getting close to the time that both Kara and I had to leave, and Kara was still crying softly as I held her in my arms. I simply held her tight and occasionally kissed her hair and whispered that I loved her in her ear.

“Kara honey, are you going to be OK to have lunch with your mom? Do you need me to call off my lunch with Anna and stay with you?”

She sniffed, “No. I need to pull myself together. Mom’s expecting me and I don’t want her to worry or be disappointed.”

“Are you sure you’ll be OK?”

“Yes. I guess I just needed this good cry. You were right that I was trying to use sex to ease the pain. I thought it was working, but I guess it wasn’t. Just as you said.”

“If you’re sure, then let’s get a quick shower and rinse off the suds, then we can dress and be on our way.”

“I’m sure,” she replied.

We got out of the tub and fifteen minutes later, we were standing in the driveway next to our cars. I pulled Kara into a hug and we kissed softly.

“I’m going to Susie’s after I have lunch with my mom,” Kara said. “I’ll see you back here around 4:00pm. Is that OK?”

“Whatever you need, Kara. Are you still OK for us to head to Chicago tomorrow? We could wait until Sunday if you wanted to.”

“Maybe that’s best. Could we leave on Sunday morning? And would you be OK if I spent Saturday with my mom?”

“If that’s what you need to do, Honey, that’s fine. Do you want to sleep here or at the Spencers’ on Saturday?”

“Here. You can come here and sleep with me. I’m sure you can find something to do on Saturday.”

“Yes. I don’t know what, but I’ll find something to do.”

We kissed again, and I headed to Anna’s house in Anderson Township while Kara headed to Blue Ash to have lunch with her mom. I was a bit worried about Kara’s mental state, but the crying seemed to have helped. Her need for physical intimacy was pretty severe, and that’s what had put me on to the source of the problem. I wondered if she needed some kind of counseling to deal with the grief. I’d have to ask Bethany about that, but I suspected that might be the case.

I arrived at Anna’s house and surprised myself by being happy that she had Kyle with her. I thoroughly enjoyed being with the little guy, and far from being a burden, I found it a lot of fun.

“I see you’ve got my buddy with you again,” I said to Anna after we hugged.

Kyle squealed “S’eve!” when he saw me, making me laugh.

“Did you teach him that?”

“Yes. I hoped it would work, but you never know. He can’t quite get the ‘st’ sound, though.”

“What’s the plan for today?” I asked.

“That depends on how guilty you feel,” she said with a smile. “If you’re just a little guilty, then we can go to Wendy’s. If you’re a lot guilty, then we can go to Wendy’s and then go to bed!”

I chuckled, “Let’s go to Wendy’s.”

“Not ruling out bed? Interesting!”

I just smiled and let that go. I didn’t mind the teasing and saying nothing was a better tease than giving an answer.

“Are we walking?” I asked. “It looks like it might rain.”

“I have two big umbrellas, so yes, let’s walk,” she said.

We got Kyle into his stroller, grabbed the two umbrellas, and headed to Wendy’s. About halfway there it started to drizzle, so we had to use the umbrellas, but the rain was so light that it wasn’t really a problem. At Wendy’s, we got our usual orders, and I fed Kyle French fries. When Anna said he’d had enough, he demanded more, by saying my name over and over until Anna picked him up and gave him a sippy-cup with juice in it.

“Demanding, isn’t he!” I said.

“Just like all men! He simply complains until he gets what he wants!”

“And yet, he doesn’t get it,” I chuckled. “So, like real life, then!”

“You should see him when he wants to eat, you know, from Gina.”

“Ah, yes, a breast man. I know the feeling!” I teased.

“Hah! He gets that just by asking, though!”

“So could I, couldn’t I?” I teased.

“Gina would let you in a heartbeat! She’s looking for a guy who likes kids and I think Kyle has you sized up as a potential dad!”

“Very funny. He does like me, though, doesn’t he?”

“He does. You’ll make a great dad someday, Steve. I assume you and Kara are planning to have kids.”

“Eventually, yes. I want two, she wants four.”

“Wow! Four! That’s crazy! I see how much work one is! But I suppose part of that is that Gina is trying to balance work, school, and a kid, and doesn’t have a husband or even a boyfriend. Speaking of Kara, how is she doing?”

“It’s tough. She has her ups and downs. Our plans keep changing because of that. It’s a bit annoying, but I can’t let her know that. And really, I shouldn’t be annoyed. I can’t imagine what it would be like to have my dad die.”

“But you lost Birgit, so you know at least a bit how she feels.”

I sighed, “True. To tell you the truth, it’s taking a bit of a toll on me. It’s not terrible, but there’s a bit of strain because she’s kind of all over the place with her emotions and her thinking. I think it’ll calm down over time.”

“Just keep being there for her, Steve. That’s all you can do at this point. And make sure you cut her some slack.”

“I have. It’s all good. I guess I was just venting a bit.”

“It’s OK to blow off some steam. I guess it can be really tough.”

“Yeah, it can.”

We finished eating and bundled Kyle back into his stroller, then walked back to Anna’s house under the umbrellas because it was drizzling. When we got back to her house, she put Kyle down for a nap. He fussed a bit, but once he had his pacifier in his mouth, he quickly calmed down and fell asleep.

“How long can you stay?” Anna asked.

“Kara won’t be home until about 4:00pm, so I could stay until about 3:30pm.”

“So, how guilty are you feeling?” she said with a smile.

“Didn’t we talk about this?” I asked gently.

“We did. I also remember what you said. You said that if I really, really wanted to do it, you would. I really, really want to do it. I know the situation. It would just be a roll in the hay, a casual screw, a fuck. Are you feeling guilty enough about ignoring me at your party to come to my bedroom and fuck?” she asked, cocking her head and smiling.

It was a tantalizing offer. I did want to do it. It wouldn’t be misbehaving, at least within the parameters, as I understood them. Anna certainly wasn’t asking for a relationship and understood the situation. I actually couldn’t think of a good reason not to do.

“I’m not feeling that guilty, but yes, if you want to fuck, we can fuck!” I said.

Anna grabbed my hand and dragged me quickly to her room. She pulled me into a hug and we exchanged a fierce kiss. I tugged at her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, quickly released her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts. She pulled my t-shirt over my head and her fingers went to the waistband of my shorts. She yanked them down, and I did the same for hers. I pulled her into another hug and we French kissed.

“The door,” I gasped, breaking the kiss.

“Mom and Dad won’t be home until after 5:00pm. I need to hear Kyle if he cries,” she said, pulling me towards the bed, kissing me while we moved.

“Birth control?” I gasped, breaking another kiss.

“I’m still on the Pill!”

She yanked down the spread and covers and we fell into bed, kissing hard. I broke the kiss and attacked her breasts, lashing her nipples with my tongue, first one, then the other. I trailed kisses down to her sparse blonde pubic hair and licked her pussy from bottom to top.

I put her legs over my shoulders and pressed my face into her labia, moving my hands up to tweak her nipples as I pressed my tongue between her lower lips and probed her tunnel. She started bucking her hips, and I moved my tongue in and out and swirled it around. Her breathing picked up, and I took that as a sign to move my mouth to her clit and suck hard, twirling my tongue around it. She bucked hard and groaned at her first orgasm.

“Oh God! Just like I remember! Unnnngh! Keep doing that!”

Instead, I moved up to suck on her nipple. I moved my hand between her legs and gently inserted my index and middle fingers where my tongue had been. I applied pressure to her clit with the heel of my hand while I thrust my fingers in and out, occasionally wiggling them. The combined stimulation pushed her over the top for her second orgasm.

“Ungh!” she groaned, “Please lick me!”

I kissed down her body until I came to her labia, then used my mouth on her clit and two fingers in her pussy. Less than two minutes later, she groaned from her third orgasm. She was panting and gasping now.

“Fuck me NOW!” she demanded.

I got between her legs, positioned my dick, and entered her with a hard thrust. She was just as tight as I remembered, but she was so wet that a single stroke was all that was necessary to be fully embedded in her. She wrapped her legs around me and we began moving together, each thrust being met with Anna raising her hips. Our tongues danced, and she ground her clit against me every stroke. I began thrusting harder and faster, and Anna started moaning and gasping. I thrust even harder, and she groaned loudly as her pussy clenched me tight as she came again.

After Anna’s orgasm passed, I slowed down, and she matched my slowed pace. She was moaning almost continually now as our bodies moved in unison. Within a few minutes, her breathing became ragged, and she moved more urgently against me.

“Fuck ... me ... really ... hard!” she demanded, gasping for breath.

I began thrusting into her, our bodies slapping together as she bucked her hips against me. She moved her legs from my thighs to around my butt, gripped me tight and humped hard against me.

“Fuck me!” she gasped over and over.

She groaned loudly, and her entire body shook as her pussy spasmed around my dick. After three more strokes, I shoved deeply into her and fired spurt after spurt of cum into her clenching pussy. She clung tightly to me after our orgasms had passed, while she gasped for breath and sweat dripped off of our bodies.

“Now I remember why I liked doing this with you!” she said after a few minutes of recovery.

“Want another orgasm? I can lick you again, just like last time!” I said.

“Yes! Are you going to kiss me again afterwards?” she asked with a smirk.

“Of course!” I grinned.

I slid down and pressed my tongue between her labia and into her freshly fucked pussy, swirling it around. Anna moaned at the contact and I continued to lick her for a couple of minutes before moving my mouth to suck on her clit and tease it with my tongue. It didn’t take long for her to buck her hips and groan loudly as another orgasm washed over her. I moved back on top of her and French kissed her.

“I still think that we taste pretty good together,” I said.

“It’s still a bit strange, but if you can handle me kissing you after a blowjob, then why not?!”

I remembered what I had done last time, so I moved my hand and pressed a finger into her pussy, then brought it to her lips. She opened them and I pushed my finger in. After she had licked it clean, I put my finger back in her pussy, then brought it to my mouth and did the same.

“My turn! I want to blow you!” she smirked, pushing me off of her onto my back.

She kissed my chest, and licked my nipples, then sucked on one and swirled her tongue around it, causing me to moan.

“You really like that, don’t you?” she whispered, flicking the nipple with the tip of her tongue.

“Yeah, I do!” I groaned. “You’re the only one who really has ever done that!”

She switched to my other nipple and sucked it into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue. I moaned again. Anna raised her head and smiled at me with a twinkle in her eye. She slid down and gently sucked my glans into her mouth, running her tongue around it. She cupped my balls with her hand and continued sucking on me as my dick started to harden. Anna took me further into her mouth and sucked gently while she ran her tongue around my shaft. I was soon fully erect.

Anna began slowly bobbing up and down, each time taking more of me into her mouth. Eventually, she was able to get most of my dick into her mouth and continued slowly moving up and down, running her tongue around. She slowly released me until just my glans was in her mouth and began swirling her tongue quickly around while gently sucking. Her hand moved from my balls to my shaft and she started jacking me. I felt my cum rising in my shaft.

“I’m close!” I gasped.

She sucked harder and jacked me faster as I exploded into her mouth. She continued sucking me and swallowed each spurt. When I fired my last spurt, she bobbed up and down several more times, then released me. She moved up to kiss me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. As I suspected would happen, she hadn’t completely swallowed all of my cum and she still had some in her mouth. My tongue fought with hers for several minutes as we shared my flavor.

“You really get into that, don’t you?” she asked.

“In exchange for a fantastic blowjob like that? Of course!”

“Can we take a shower?” she said saucily. “I remember that, too!”

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom and turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. We got into the shower and stood under the spray. I turned her and cupped her pussy with one hand, then pressed my finger into her. As I fingered her, I kissed her neck and moved my other hand to tweak her nipple.

“Make me cum!” Anna demanded hoarsely.

I gently pressed a second finger into her and began sliding my fingers in and out. Anna moaned, and I applied more pressure to her clit and twirled my fingers. Anna groaned, and I felt her pussy clamp on my fingers. When her orgasm finished, I removed my fingers and turned her around to face me. I put one of my fingers into my mouth and licked it clean, then offered the other one to Anna, who sucked it into her mouth.

I was hard again and my dick was nestled between her cheeks. I had an evil thought and adjusted myself so that my dick was pressed against her hole. I pressed a finger into her pussy, then thrust my dick gently to see her reaction.

“What are you doing?”

“Want me to tell you or show you,” I smirked, pushing just a bit harder.

“No way! It can’t go in there!”

“Sure it can,” I whispered, kissing her neck softly.

“I don’t think I want to do that,” she said.

I turned her around, sat down in the tub, and pulled her down to straddle me. She quickly impaled herself on my erection and rode me hard until we both came. We stood up and washed each other, then dried off and walked back to Anna’s room. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 2:30, which meant I had another hour.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.