A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 9: Vänner och Älskare, Part V

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Vänner och Älskare, Part V - 2015 Golden Clitorides 3rd Place Best Erotic Story by a New Author. This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 6 - Kara I". If you haven't read Books 1-6, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this 7th book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

June 1982, Göteborg, Sweden

Everyone arrived at just about the same time, and introductions were made. Gustaf was about 6’ tall and quite muscular and good looking. I got a hug from Suzana and she winked at me when she introduced him and we shook hands. Petra gave me a hug, kissed my cheek, and introduced Henrik. Tomas gave me a bear hug and said ‘hello’, and Anna-Carin gave me a quick hug. Frederik introduced Maja, who seemed very shy and just said ‘hello’. Sofia turned on the music, we moved the furniture so we could dance but Tomas quickly pulled me aside to talk.

“It’s great to see you, Steve! How are things going?”

“Good. I see you and Anna-Carin are still together.”

“I learned from your example how to treat her! I have the best-looking girl in my school as a girlfriend. Every other guy in the school is jealous and other girls try to get me to break up with her! And she’s a fantastic lover! What more could I ask for?” he grinned.

“I remember how your sister told me about her, she said, and I quote, ‘she screams’. I remember saying that you learned well!”

“I can neither confirm nor deny the allegations!” he said with a chuckle. “How are things with Sofia?”

I sighed, “Complicated. She wants to be with me, but she’s still dating Jöran.”

“Him? Forget it. He’s just a friend, really. He’s hoping someday she changes her mind, but it’s not going to happen. Ever.”

“That’s exactly what Costas said, but I don’t know. I have a firm rule against messing around with someone who has a boyfriend unless there is clear permission or agreement that it’s OK.”

Tomas chuckled, “Well, I don’t have a rule like that and I’ve always wanted to have Sofia. I’ll go with Sofia, and you can have a night with Anna-Carin. You won’t regret it!”

I laughed, “I’m sure. She’s smoking hot and I bet she’s a lot of fun. But Sofia won’t go for that, and it really isn’t the right thing to do.”

Tomas chuckled again, “I know Sofia well enough to know that! I was pulling your leg, mostly. In all seriousness, don’t worry about Jöran. Make Sofia happy. She hasn’t been nearly as happy these last two years as when you were here.”

“That actually concerns me. I never made any kind of commitment to her and we’ve kept in touch, so she knows my situation.”

“That’s true, but she’s never stopped loving you. And if I remember, you loved her, too. The problem was that you couldn’t commit to just her.”

“That was true then, and it’s true now,” I said.

“Don’t you think she knows that? You’ve never been anything but honest with all of us. She’s asked you for something you CAN give her without demanding something you can’t.”

“You make a good point. Let’s go back to our friends. Mind if I dance with your girlfriend?”

He laughed, “Not at all. I’ll dance with Sofia and see if I can convince her to take me instead!”

“Good luck with that, Tomas!” I chuckled.

I certainly wouldn’t mind a night with Anna-Carin, but I knew that I’d much rather be with Sofia. So far, everyone had said the same thing. I thought about going to talk to Sofia’s mom, but that would only upset Sofia further. We went back to the living room. I walked over to Sofia and put my arm around her and she smiled and asked me to dance with her. That started off a night of dancing, talking and eating. I did get my dance with Anna-Carin, and it was a slow dance. She didn’t hesitate at all, but stepped right into my arms and pressed her amazing body tight against me.

“Tomas told me what he offered,” she whispered, grinding against me. “It would be fun!”

“Oh, it would, without question! But we know Sofia won’t go for it,” I whispered back.

She ground harder into me and held me tighter, and I had the reaction she was expecting.

“Ohh! You do like me! Just think of that inside me, moving back and forth!” she giggled.

Two could play the same game.

“You’re bad, Anna-Carin!” I chuckled, squeezing her sexy butt tightly in my hands. “And I’d love to get my mouth on you there, and on your sexy breasts!”

She continued teasing, “I could suck you and swallow every drop!” she said in a husky voice.

It was time to turn it up a notch.

“I could fuck your sexy ass,” I whispered, squeezing her butt cheeks even tighter. “And fill your butt with my cum!”

“What?!” she gasped, blushing deep red. “Oh my!”

The song ended, and she stepped back, completely flushed. She’d started it, but I’d won by taking it somewhere she’d never imagined. Tomas finished his slow dance with Sofia and came over to me.

“What did you say that got her to blush like that?” he asked.

“If I were you, I’d take her someplace private right now and find out!” I suggested with a smirk.

He gave me an odd look, then went over to his girlfriend. I went to Sofia and put my arm around her.

“You and Anna-Carin were pretty cozy!” she said with a silly smile.

“Tomas was joking earlier, and she decided to tease me. I got the best of it, the way I usually do.”

“Where are they?” she asked, scanning the room.

“I suspect they went to Petra’s house, and he’s being attacked right about now! And he may experience something he’s never done before!”

“What the heck did you do?” she grinned.

“Well, she teased me about what she’d do with me if Tomas convinced you to swap partners. I just told her what I’d do to her if he did.”

“He did ask, but I thought he was just joking! I’d never do it and he knows that.”

“We all know that!” I replied. “I think the whole thing was meant to get Anna-Carin horny. But I don’t think he planned on me saying what I did!”

“What did you say?” she asked.

“Well, she talked about screwing, and I talked about licking her pussy and sucking her breasts, and then she talked about a blowjob. So I told her after we’d done all that, I’d fuck her sexy ass!”

“You didn’t!” Sofia gasped, her hand going to her mouth.

“I most certainly did!” I replied smugly. “If she was going to tease, I was going to tease right back!”

“Have you done that before? I mean, I know about it because it’s in our health books, but I don’t know anyone who’s done it or even wants to do it.”

“Yes, I have. The first time was when I was fifteen, even before I came here.”

“You never asked me to do that,” she said.

“No, at that point, I didn’t particularly enjoy it. Now, well, things have changed a bit. But it’s not for everyone.”

“And you think she’s going to ask Tomas to do that?” Sofia asked.

“Probably not, but I suspect they’re doing everything else she and I talked about. But you never know. She was pretty hot and bothered!”

Later on, I got a chance to dance with Suzana and then Petra, both to moderately slow songs. In both cases, I simply put my hands on their waists instead of pulling them close. I didn’t want either boyfriend getting a bad impression of me. The one girl I didn’t dance with was Maja, who seemed extremely shy and stuck by Frederick’s side the whole evening. About ninety minutes after Tomas and Anna-Carin left, they came back to the party. He smiled and winked at me. I wasn’t sure exactly what that meant, but clearly they’d had a good time.

Around 1:00am, everyone decided to call it a night. We said goodnight to everyone, and I told Tomas and Petra it had been great to see them again. Frederick, Maja, Sofia, and I quickly cleaned up, and then Sofia led me to her room and shut and locked the door. She lit two candles and then turned off the overhead light. She stood and looked at me for a moment.

“I need you to take me to bed and make me cum,” she whispered urgently. “A lot. All night! Just do it, please! I’m still taking «P-piller».”

That was pretty much exactly what she’s said two years ago when we were standing at her front door when she’d taken my hand and put it under her skirt and against her soaking wet pussy and I’d lost all my resolve.

“Sofia,” I said gently, “I don’t believe I can give you what you want.”

“Oh yes, you can!” she said fiercely. “I just told you what I want. The future will take care of itself. Damn your rule! I still don’t care! Just forget about it again and make love to me!”

I wanted to. There was no doubt. I had instructions from Kara to have fun. It was my rule that was in the way, a rule I’d set aside once for Sofia Katsaros. A rule that I was setting aside again now based on what Tomas and Sofia’s father had both said.

“OK,” I agreed, acquiescing to her demands and giving in to my own weakness with regard to her.

She smiled and quickly stripped off her clothes, and I did the same. She yanked down the duvet and got into bed and spread her legs invitingly. I bent over and gave her pussy a long, deep lick, tasting her juices. That was enough to make me rock hard. I got on top of her and gently pushed my dick into her tight pussy.

“Yesssss!” she hissed and then sighed with content when I was fully embedded in her.

She put her calves across mine and I began slowly thrusting into her. She simply allowed me to move in her, hugging me tight and kissing me repeatedly. It didn’t take long for her to have her first orgasm. Sofia’s body shuddered against mine and her pussy spasmed around my dick as I continued my slow, deliberate thrusting.

“Oh God, yes! Keep doing that! I’ve missed this so much. Make me cum again!”

I was going to give her as many orgasms as I could this night. If I was breaking my rule again, then I was going to make sure it was worth it and that she was truly satisfied and happy. Unlike the last time, though, I wasn’t going to stop until she passed out. I continued slow, deliberate thrusts until she had a second, third, and fourth orgasm over the course of fifteen minutes. She was so excited and had so much pent-up desire that it was easy to bring her over the edge repeatedly.

I continued thrusting in and out of her tight, hot tunnel. Sofia moved her legs so they were around my thighs and began meeting my thrusts. Her breathing grew ragged and I could tell she was building to a tremendous orgasm. I slightly increased the pace, and she began moaning and gasping for breath.

“Yes, oh yes!” Sofia exclaimed, digging her nails into my back and squeezing me hard with her legs.

Seconds later, she groaned loudly and arched her back hard. Her body shook and her pussy clenched hard around my dick. I continued thrusting through her orgasm, trying to prolong it as long as possible.

“Oh my God!” she gasped. “I love how long you can go!”

It had been more than twenty minutes and I was determined to give her at least one more orgasm before I came. I sped up slightly, but not too much because I didn’t want to cum quite yet. Sofia wasn’t moving now, just holding me tight and moaning as I thrust into her. Her breathing became a series of short, rasping pants and I started thrusting hard and deep, trying to time my orgasm to hers.

Sofia’s moans became louder and her fingernails dug into my back again. She wrapped her legs around the small of my back and I groaned loudly and shoved deep into her, shooting spurt after spurt of cum deep in her pussy. Sofia let out a soft moan, then groaned loudly again and held me tight as her pussy spasmed and milked the cum from me and her body began shaking again.

I was overcome by intense pleasure, but I wasn’t about to let her rest! When the last jet of cum left my dick, I quickly slid down and began licking her pussy from top to bottom, tonguing her clit with each upward lick. Sofia was writhing and moaning as I licked her and groaned when I shoved my tongue into her tunnel and swirled it around. I moved my tongue to her clit and licked it hard, then closed my mouth around it and sucked. Sofia bucked her hips hard and groaned as she had another orgasm.

“Unnnngggh!” she groaned.

I returned to kissing, licking and sucking her pussy for a few minutes, then attacked her clit again, causing her to buck hard and cum once again. This was the point two years ago she begged me to stop, but I wasn’t about to stop now! I moved on top of her again and kissed her, pressing my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste our combined flavors. It didn’t take long for me to get hard again, and I quickly slid into her battered pussy and began again.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she moaned as I moved forcefully in her. She wrapped her legs around me and started humping hard against me and came with a groan. She had two more orgasms before I came. As I had the previous time, I used my tongue and mouth to bring her to several more orgasms. When I felt myself getting hard again, I moved up to kiss her and entered her again. She had two orgasms before I came and her breathing was labored. I used my mouth to bring her off twice more and she more or less collapsed after the last orgasm.

I moved up to cuddle her, moving her onto her side so we could spoon. I pulled the duvet over us and fell asleep quickly, my arm around her and my hand cupping her firm breast. As I had the previous morning in Alingsås, I woke to a soft knock at the door. I answered and Anne-Marie said breakfast was in fifteen minutes. I gently shook Sofia’s shoulder, and she woke up. She turned around and kissed me.

“Steve, what the hell did you do to me?” she sighed. “I think I passed out!”

“You told me to make you cum, a lot, all night. So I did, until you were basically incoherent.”

“I don’t even know how many orgasms I had. It had to be at least twenty! And you wonder why I never wanted to be with anyone else?”

“I’m glad I could make you happy, Sofia.”

“How long until breakfast?”

“Fifteen minutes?”

“Make me happy once more, please?” she asked.

I pulled her to me and we made love slowly and passionately, going past the fifteen minutes we had. When I finally came after giving her three more orgasms, we donned our robes and took quick showers before going to breakfast fifteen minutes late.

“Sorry mom,” Sofia said with a blush as we sat down.

Nothing was said, but it was clear her mom wasn’t happy as she pulled the toast out of the oven and put it on a plate on the table. We ate our «filmjölk» and corn flakes, plus buttered toast, then got ready for our day at Liseberg. We caught the bus into the city and took the tram to the park. We had a wonderful day together walking around the park, riding rides and having a nice lunch. We avoided any talk of the future until the bus ride back to Hovås.

“What would it take for us to be together?” she asked.

“A lot would have to change,” I said carefully. “I’d have to finish college and move here or you would have to move to the US. You have two years of «gymnasiet» left, plus I don’t even know what the rules are for immigrating to the US from Sweden. All I can say is that when you graduate, we can see where we are.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.