A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II
Chapter 2: Picking up the Pieces, Part II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Picking up the Pieces, Part II - 2015 Golden Clitorides 3rd Place Best Erotic Story by a New Author. This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 6 - Kara I". If you haven't read Books 1-6, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this 7th book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

May-June 1982, Milford, Ohio

I awoke with a start on Monday morning, and quickly remembered the events of the previous day and why I was in Kara’s bed, with her cuddled to me and Joyce spooned behind her. I lay quietly for about fifteen minutes, then decided I should make breakfast for everyone. I carefully slipped out of bed and was happy when Kara simply stirred a bit but didn’t wake up. I went to the bathroom and relieved myself, then headed downstairs.

I hunted around the kitchen for everything I needed and added a few things to the grocery list that was hanging on the fridge. I’d go out shopping later, once my dad arrived. I started the coffee, and mixed the batter for waffles. I then started on the eggs and bacon, and turned the waffle iron on to preheat. I saw that the pitcher of orange juice was almost empty and took the remaining can from the freezer to make another pitcher. I added that to the grocery list as well.

As I put the first batch of waffle batter on the iron, Nancy Blanchard walked into the kitchen wearing a long red robe. Her eyes were red and puffy and she looked quite haggard. I poured her a cup of coffee and a glass of juice and she sat down at the table.

“Thanks,” she said. “I heard from Kara that you were a good cook. I don’t think Alan cooked a thing in his life, except on the grill.”

“Mrs. Blanchard, Joyce stayed the night as well. We all cuddled in Kara’s bed. How are you doing this morning?”

“I feel lost, Steve,” she sighed. “I don’t even know the first thing to do. Alan handled everything.”

One more reason to have a partnership in marriage instead of running things the way her husband had. But this wasn’t the time to say anything like that.

“My dad is coming over this morning with his attorney, so they should be able to at least help you start sorting things out.”

“Pastor Kent warned me against listening to him,” she sighed.

“Of course he did,” I said, fuming. “But when it comes to financial things, my dad really knows his stuff.”

“It’s OK, Steve. I trust you and your dad. I wasn’t happy with what Pastor Kent said at the hospital. What happened between you two at the door when he showed up yesterday?”

“I tried to apologize for throwing the punch and he basically told me to stay away from Kara.”

“You can see my opinion on that, Steve. Just stay calm. You’ll probably hear a lot of stuff you don’t agree with at the funeral.”

“I know. I promised Kara that I’d stay calm no matter what is said.”

“Thanks. I’ll take some waffles now if you don’t mind.”

I served her the first waffle that came from the iron, a couple of strips of bacon and some eggs. I turned on the oven and put the rest of the bacon and eggs in a covered dish and put them in the oven to stay warm, and started a second batch of waffles. I heard footfalls upstairs, and knew that at least one of the girls, if not both would be down soon, so I set out plates and poured glasses of juice. I sat down with a cup of coffee.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Mrs. Blanchard asked.

“Not until the girls are served. Then I’ll eat,” I said.

She smiled, “You are so different from the men at church. Every day I see more and more why Kara loves you so much.”

“I just wish her dad could have seen that.”

Mrs. Blanchard smiled softly, “He did, Steve. He couldn’t handle the fact that you two were sexually active, but he did see it. He was going to tell you that yesterday afternoon when you came by to get Kara.”

A tear ran down her face and she wiped it away.

“Did Kara know?” I asked.

“No. On Saturday, while she was with you, Alan was fixing a broken drawer in Kara’s desk that she’d asked him to take care of. When he opened the drawer, the top piece of paper was Kara’s class registration form from IIT with your Chicago address on it listed as her home address. He became extremely upset, as you can imagine, and brought it to me. He asked if I knew what was going on and I told him. He was in a rage and ranted for several minutes about how horrible you were and how you had corrupted his daughter and so on.

“He eventually calmed down, we talked. I asked him if he’d ever seen Kara happier and he said that he hadn’t. I asked him if, putting aside the intimacy, he thought you were a good person and he agreed that he had thought you were until you took Kara’s virginity. I reminded him that she’d given it to you, willingly and thoughtfully, and that according to her, you had put her off for months. He still had trouble seeing his daughter in that light, as I’m sure you can imagine.

“I asked him what he was going to do and he sat down, put his head in his hands and said he didn’t know. He finally realized that the harder he tried to keep you apart, the more determined you two were to be together. I asked him if he really wanted to keep widening the rift between him and you, when it was clear you were going to be his son-in-law and the father of his grandchildren. I asked him if his principles were so important to him that it was worth the risk of alienating Kara and never seeing our grandchildren.”

I interrupted, “Mrs. Blanchard, I would never, ever have done that. And I can’t imagine Kara doing it, either.”

“Don’t be so sure, Steve. I know you tried hard to be nice to Alan and not let it interfere with your relationship with Kara, but over the years the animosity would have made things tougher and tougher. At some point, you two would have had enough. But, the more Alan and I talked, the more he realized that you and Kara were going to be together and, that in the end, he loved her too much to hurt her. He was going to tell you that while he didn’t approve, he would no longer interfere and, most importantly, that he would accept you as his son-in-law.”

“I don’t know what to say. I wish I could have heard that from Alan, and I know how much it would have meant for Kara to hear it.”

“I’ll tell her,” she said.

“Mrs. Blanchard, I added some things to the grocery list on the fridge. I planned to go out later this morning. If you would put anything on the list you need I’ll take care of getting it. Also, I’ll take the spare car keys and we’ll get Alan’s car for you.”

“Thank you, Steve. If you don’t mind, I’d prefer you took Joyce so Kara and I can talk.”

“Sure. As long as Kara is OK with that,” I said.

She nodded. A few minutes later the girls came downstairs. They’d clearly showered and Kara looked like she’d had a decent night’s sleep. I got up and hugged Kara and then told them to sit down and served them breakfast. I started another batch of waffles on the iron and then put some food on my plate.

“How did you sleep, Kara?” her mom asked.

“OK. I was cuddled to Steve and Joyce spooned with me. I felt really safe and secure. How about you?”

“Alone, but I guess I have to get used to that now,” she sighed. “But I have you, Kara.”

Kara’s brow furrowed, “Only for another month or so, mom.”

“It’s OK, honey. We’ll just take each day as it comes.”

“Kara, after I get a shower, I’m going to go grocery shopping. If it’s OK with you, I’d like to take Joyce to help me out and bring your dad’s car back from church. We’ll be right back.”

Joyce arched her brow, questioningly, but caught the slight shake of my head.

Kara nodded, “OK, I guess. But you’ll both come back, right?”

“Yes, of course!” I said, and Joyce nodded in agreement.

We finished eating and I went up to take a shower and dress. When I was ready, I went downstairs to find that Joyce had done the dishes and was ready to head out. I hugged and kissed Kara and hugged her mom. Joyce hugged them both and then Joyce and I headed to Fazio’s.

“Her mom wanted to have a talk with her, alone, so that’s really why I brought you with me,” I explained to Joyce. “How was she this morning?”

“OK. She’s clearly in shock. She’ll break down crying a lot, Steve. Just remember that.”

“I’m not sure I should leave,” I said. “I was supposed to go back to Chicago on Wednesday. The latest I can go is Friday morning, but I wonder if I should just cancel my trip.”

“She told you not to,” Joyce said. “I talked to her this morning while we were showering. She wants you to go. I promise we’ll take care of her.”

“Maybe I should cut the trip short,” I suggested. “I could still see my friends, see my class graduate, and see Karin to resolve things with her and be back in about three weeks instead of five weeks.”

“You could do that, I suppose,” Joyce said, nodding. “Talk to Kara about it.”

We arrived at Fazio’s, did the shopping, drove to the church so that Joyce could bring Alan’s car to the Blanchards’ house, and then headed there with Joyce following me. Joyce and I unpacked and put away the groceries, figuring out where the Blanchards kept everything in the process. I also put a blank sheet of paper in the clip for the grocery list on the fridge, and then we went to sit with Kara and her mom.

“The ladies from church will be in and out today, bringing food,” Mrs. Blanchard said. “I asked them not to worry about breakfast.”

“I can do the cooking, Mrs. Blanchard,” I said.

“It’s OK, Steve. This lets the ladies from church feel like they’re doing something. And it is a nice gesture.”

I started coffee using the large urn in the kitchen, and then went to sit in the living room again. We talked, but there was quite a bit of silence. Neither Kara nor her mom were crying at the moment, but based on what Joyce had said, and my own experience with Birgit, I figured that was short-lived. Just before 10:00am my dad arrived with his attorney, Larry Walsh. Stephanie was with them.

“Steve, why don’t you take the girls in the other room so we can talk with Nancy,” my dad suggested in a voice that made it clear that it was an order.

“OK,” I said, taking Kara’s hand and going to the den.

We all sat down together, with Kara again leaning against me.

“Kara, I was thinking of shortening my trip to about eighteen days. I can still do everything I need to do, and really, I don’t need two weeks in Stockholm at this point.”

“Don’t change anything right now, Steve. Let’s talk about this after the funeral, OK? Please?”

“Of course.”

Just before noon, I saw my dad and Larry Walsh get up and move towards the door. I excused myself and got up and went to talk to him.

“How are things?” I asked.

“Reasonably good, I think,” my dad replied. “Alan Blanchard had a will and some life insurance. Not a lot, but enough to pay off the mortgage and give Kara and her mom enough to live on for a while. Her college funds are separate, and those are in her name, so they don’t have to go through any probate. They also have enough savings to easily cover their living expenses until the insurance proceeds are available. I’m covering the funeral home expenses and the gravesite until she can pay me back.”

“Thanks, Dad, I really appreciate it.”

“They’re going to be family according to you and Kara, so it’s the least I could do.”

“Will it be Greenlawn?”

“Yes, Greenlawn is the best option. Larry Walsh is going to make those arrangements today for me. I spoke to Bill Noakes and made all those arrangements as well. The only question is which day the funeral is, and her pastor is going to confirm that this afternoon. If he comes here, you be on your best behavior.”

“I will. He tried to provoke me yesterday when I tried to apologize. I didn’t take the bait.”

“Good. You’re the better man, Steve. If you apologized and he didn’t accept it, the problem is his, not yours. Just don’t let any clergyman ever get under your skin. If there is a god, and I don’t believe there is, I can’t imagine someone like Kent van der Meer would be his spokesman!”

“On that last part, we agree. Thanks for everything.”

“I assume you stayed here?”

“Yes, Joyce and I both did. We all slept, clothed, in the same bed at Kara’s request and at Mrs. Blanchard’s invitation.”

“Let me know if you need anything. Stephanie said Bethany is coming by later and she’ll get a ride home with her.”

“Thanks again, Dad.”

Just as he and Larry Walsh left, a couple of women from the church came to the door. There was a steady flow of women coming to the house that day, bringing food, sitting with Mrs. Blanchard, and doing things like cleaning and laundry. Kara made a point of closing and locking her door so that nobody would see my things there, which would only cause further trouble.

Pete and Melanie arrived just after noon, and Bethany at 1:00pm. About 1:30pm Pastor Kent arrived and, as he had the day before, looked at me with a haughty, accusing sneer. I simply smiled at him and Kara and I went to sit with her mom while they talked about the arrangements. The funeral service would be held at 10:00am on Thursday with burial directly following. Afterwards, there would be a reception at the church. The funeral home would call to confirm, but the visitation was planned for Wednesday evening.

I realized that I’d need a suit and I hadn’t brought one with me. When Kara and I went back to the den to be with our friends, I commented that I needed to get a black suit by Wednesday night, and it was already Monday afternoon.

“Grandfather has a fantastic tailor,” Joyce said. “I bet they can fit and alter a suit for you in a few hours. Let me make the call.”

She was back three minutes later.

“We need to head to Kenwood as soon as we can. They’ll fit you and alter the suit overnight and you can have it in the morning. And grandfather is paying. He said he would not accept any argument from you on this matter. He said to bring Kara as well, and they will custom fit a black dress for her, and her mother if need be.”

“Your grandfather is a wonderful man,” Kara said to Joyce. “Let me ask mom about it.”

She was back two minutes later.

“Mom doesn’t have a black dress, either. She wants to get out of the house as well, but the pastor is advising her to stay home.”

“Oh of course he is,” I said, shaking my head. “If it’s something I want, he wants the opposite. This man is, to quote Saint Paul, ‘a thorn in my side which I wish God would remove’.”

Kara smiled, “Cute, Steve. At some point, I think I’ll lock you two in a room armed only with Bibles. I’m sure you’ll come out on top.”

“If I don’t strangle the man in the first two minutes,” I said in a low voice. “Let me go talk to your mom.”

I walked into the other room and was greeted with an evil look from the pastor.

“Mrs. Blanchard, a good friend of mine, who also happens to be my boss, is going to cover the cost of your dress and one for your daughter, and help me get a black suit fitted in time for the funeral. We’ll need to head to Kenwood pretty much right away.”

“We can take care of Nancy and Kara, Steve,” Pastor Kent said.

“Sir, with all due respect, my friend is a very, very generous man and he would consider it a grave insult for us to refuse this gift. I can’t speak for Mrs. Blanchard, but Kara knows this man and she’s going to accept the gift. I believe that Mrs. Blanchard should as well. Please don’t ask her to do foolish things simply because you do not like me!”

“Kent, the young man and his friend are trying to do the right thing; let them,” a nicely dressed woman who was about fifty years old, said. “Forget your problems with this young man for a few days.”

Kent van der Meer sighed, “Yes, Dear.”

Aha! The wife heard from. And the pastor let a woman tell him what to do! In front of me! It was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud.

“Thank you, Mrs. van der Meer,” I said, assuming my guess was correct. “We appreciate it.”

“You’re welcome, Steve,” she said, smiling. “This is no time for a fight.”

I nodded and Mrs. Blanchard went to change. Bethany and Stephanie said that they’d stay behind and wait for us. Pete and Melanie headed out, but would stop by later. I pulled my sister aside.

“Sorry I missed swimming and breakfast this morning,” I said.

“Forget about that,” Stephanie replied, squeezing my arm. “This is way more important.”

“How were things at home last night?”

“Mom had one of her classic hissy fits. She was completely out of control over the fact that Dad was helping Mrs. Blanchard and, I’m quoting now, ‘helping Steve with his little slut’. I think Mom was actually glad that Kara’s dad died because anything that hurts you has to be good in her book.”

“And people wonder why I never, ever want to go home. I do, because of you and Dad, but holy shit, Steph! What did Dad say?”

“Oh, just that he was doing the good, Christian thing,” she smirked.

I laughed hard, “Classic! What did Mom do?”

“Stormed off to her room. Of course, I slept in your old bed last night to avoid listening to the make-up sex.”

“For the life of me, I don’t get them. But they’ve clearly come to some kind of mutual accommodation.”

“Dad loves her, Big Brother. As crazy as that sounds, it’s true.”

“I guess it’s not much crazier than Kara loving me,” I said.

“Steve, with the exception of Mom and that nut-job pastor that thinks like she does, who doesn’t love you? I know what Kara sees in you, Big Brother. It’s what Birgit and Jennifer both saw. And Bethany. And Kathy. And so on. I told you, if you tried, you could take the pastor’s daughter’s cherry on the altar of his church and she’d beg you to do it again, and she’d fall in love with you in the process!”

“Let’s not get carried away!” I chuckled. “She’s the LAST girl on earth I’d sleep with.”

“No, she’s not. That would be Becky. Because she WOULD be the last girl you slept with. Because you’d be dead.”

“Aye! Aye, Ma’am!” I chuckled, giving her a quick salute. “Point taken. Message received and acknowledged. Loud and clear!”

“Good. Carry on!” she said with a smirk. “Now, go take your fiancée and her mom to get their dresses.”

“Don’t jump the gun, Stephanie!”

“Oh please give me a break! You know it, Kara knows it, and so does everyone. It’s just a formality to get the ring on her finger!”

I pulled Stephanie into a hug and released her as Kara, her mom and Joyce came towards us, ready to go.

“Stephanie and Bethany will be here until we get back,” I said.

“So will the pastor’s wife, and possibly some of the other ladies,” Kara added.

We headed out to the address Joyce gave me in Kenwood. The tailor, unsurprisingly, was a middle-age Italian immigrant. He quickly fitted Kara and her mom for very nice black dresses that were stylish, but not overstated. When it was my turn, the tailor first fitted me for a white dress shirt, then for what seemed to me to be a very expensive suit. After making all the markings on the suit with a bar of soap, he asked my shoe size and had me try on a pair of black wing-tips. When he was satisfied, he asked us to wait and he and his assistant did the minor alterations for the dresses and then had Kara and her mom try them on. I was not surprised when they fit perfectly. The assistant put them on hangers and wrapped them in plastic so we could take them with us. I would need to return for the suit the next morning.

We headed back to Milford, arriving at the Blanchards’ just under three hours after we left. There were a number of ladies waiting in the living room and dinner was in the oven to stay warm. They got the dishes out and set them on the counter and everyone helped themselves. Kathy arrived to pay her respects just after 6:00pm, having heard from Bethany what had happened. Several other friends, including Mary, Larry, Ralph, Beth, and Krista stopped by that evening, plus a number of teens from the church, including Susie. Sandy was there as well, though she kept quiet and kept her distance. Everyone left by 10:00pm, when Stephanie and Bethany finally went home.

Monday night was exactly the same as Sunday, with Kara cuddling me and Joyce spooning behind her. In the morning, I made breakfast when I woke up as I had the day before, and then showered after everyone had eaten. Right after lunch, Joyce and I left Kara with Stephanie and Bethany and went to Kenwood to pick up my suit. I tried on everything and it all fit perfectly, as I expected. The tailor smiled and had his assistant put everything on hangers or in a bag.

“One suit, with two pairs of pants. Two ties. Two white dress shirts. Two undershirts. Two pairs of black socks. One pair of black shoes. One set of cuff links.”

“Joyce, your grandfather has gone overboard,” I said, protesting slightly.

“No way, Steve. You have an important funeral to go to, plus the visitation the night before. This is what he thinks you need, and he’s right.”

“I guess so. I’ve been to one funeral and I was an altar boy for that service. I was ten.”

“You have a fresh shirt, undershirt, pants, and socks for each day. No laundry needed. The suit will need to be dry cleaned when necessary because it’s very high quality wool,” Joyce said.

“Yeah, it’s not off-the-rack from Sears or JCPenney, that’s for damn sure!”

“You’ll look very handsome in that,” she said. “Can we swing by my house? I need to get my stuff for Wednesday night and Thursday.”

“Yes, of course.”

I drove from Kenwood to Loveland so that Joyce could get her things, and then back to Milford to Kara’s house. We put our things in the guest room closet and went to sit with Kara and some of her friends. Kara got up and took me aside.

“Steve, do you think we could use the sauna today?” Kara asked. “Maybe after dinner?”

“I’m sure it’s OK, but I’ll call Trudy Spencer and let her know. You, me and Joyce?” I asked.

“Bethany can join us if she wants, and I guess it’s OK for your sister to join us.”

“OK. I’ll make the call. Want to invite Sandy?” I asked with an sly smile.

Kara laughed for the first time since Sunday. “She’d die! And if her dad found out, he’d lose his mind.”

“All the more reason to invite her!” I said with an evil grin.

“No, let’s not antagonize them today. That serves no purpose. Now, when you come back from Sweden...”

“I’m glad to see you laugh, Honey. It warms my heart.”

“I think I’ll cry enough tomorrow night and Thursday. You can’t leave my side for one second.”

I smiled, “I’ll even hold your hand when you use the bathroom if you need me to.”

Kara laughed softly, “On second thought, you can wait outside the ladies room!”

Late in the afternoon my dad stopped in to talk to Mrs. Blanchard and they, with the pastor’s wife, went to the cemetery to select the plot. They were back in about an hour, and I noticed that Kara’s mom had been crying. Kara went to be with her mom, while Joyce and I sat with some of her church friends who were there. I was amazed at the outpouring of support, and realized that despite my problems with the pastor and his teaching, there were quite a few good people who seemed to truly care.

After dinner, Kara, Bethany, Joyce, Stephanie, and I headed over to the Spencers’ house to use the sauna. We all went into the master bathroom to undress and get into the sauna, which Melanie had already pre-heated for us.

“Where’s Pete?” I asked Melanie.

“I sent him home for a few hours. I figured it was OK if I joined you, but him with all that female flesh? No way!” she grinned. “Besides, he’d be concerned about Stephanie being in there with you.”

“Good point,” I said.

We crowded into the sauna, with three of us on each bench. I had Kara on my right and Joyce on my left, and Stephanie, Melanie, and Bethany were on the top bench. I ladled my usual amount of water onto the rocks and breathed the generated steam deeply.

“Ahhhhh...” I sighed, sitting back down.

“Five naked girls, Big Brother, you must be in heaven!” Stephanie giggled.

“Stephanie, knock it off,” I said sternly. “There are times when nudity isn’t sexual and this is one of them. Want me to send you out?”

“No,” she replied in a small voice.

“Then lay off the teasing for now, please.”

“OK,” she half-whispered.

I saw Kara smile slightly. Putting Stephanie in her place like that reaffirmed with Kara that I had indeed kept my relationship with Stephanie on the straight and narrow, though I knew it was a touch-and-go issue for me and I was occasionally struggling to stay on the path. On the other hand, Stephanie did have a point. I was in the sauna with five beautiful naked girls. But I was right as well; there was nothing sexual about this situation at all.

“This is really relaxing,” Kara said. “I’m starting to see what you get from this. It especially helps to clear my nose from all the crying.”

“It’s always helped me. Any house we live in has to have a sauna.”

After about twenty-five minutes we left the sauna and each showered in turn, dried off, then dressed. Bethany sighed when she finished dressing. It dawned on me that this had been a major step for her. I pulled her aside while the others went downstairs to get soft drinks.

“Bethany, I’m sorry. I didn’t even think about the fact that this might be uncomfortable for you.”

“I was super nervous, but you were so focused on Kara that you didn’t notice. But I did it!”

“Yes, you did, Sweetheart! And I’m proud of you!”

I pulled her into a tight hug. She looked up and me and I bent my head down and was about to kiss her lips when I realized what I was doing and kissed her gently on the cheek. She sighed deeply and buried her head in my chest.

“Sorry, Sweetheart,” I whispered.

She clung tightly to me for a moment, then we broke the hug and joined all of our friends downstairs. I got a Dr Pepper and sat at the kitchen table, where Trudy had joined us and asked about the arrangements. I told her about the plans for the visitation and funeral and she said that she and Frank would be there. I asked to use the phone and called Elyse to let her know what had happened. She was completely shocked and asked for the details of the funeral and said she’d be there. After I hung up, I sat back down and we finished our drinks, then Bethany left with Stephanie to take her home and Joyce, Kara, and I went back to Kara’s house.

When we walked into the house, the last of the church ladies was just leaving. I went to the kitchen to make some tea and the four of us sat at the kitchen table to drink it.

“Is there anything we need to do, Mrs. Blanchard?”

“No, Steve. Your dad, his attorney, and the Noakes Funeral Home have made all the arrangements, and we have our dresses. The ladies from the church will take care of the meal for after the funeral. Just you being here is enough. And you too, Joyce.”

“Kara, I know you wanted to discuss this on Thursday, but I really need to decide today if I’m only going for eighteen or nineteen days instead of thirty-four. I can still change my return date and if I do it tomorrow, I’ll be before the three week limit for free changes. Of course, I can always stay a day or two more to avoid that if I have to because I’m not paying for a room.”

Kara sighed, “It’s up to you. I don’t want you to cancel the trip, but I would really appreciate it if you came back sooner.”

“Then I’ll change my tickets,” I said.

She smiled, “Thanks, Snuggle Bear.”

Kara’s mom smiled, “Snuggle Bear?”

I chuckled, “She’s called me that for quite some time, and seems to enjoy saying it in front of other people!”

“It’s cute. And I’m sure she likes to snuggle with you, Steve.”

“She does, and I like snuggling with her as well.”

“Mrs. Blanchard, I’ve never seen two people more in love that these two,” Joyce said.

“I agree. And, so did Alan. I told Steve and Kara, separately, but on Sunday, he was going to tell them that while he didn’t approve, he understood their desire to be together and wouldn’t interfere. In the end, his love for his daughter outweighed his moral outrage over their intimacy.”

“I wish I could have heard that from Dad,” Kara sighed, a tear running down her cheek.

“I know, sweetie,” Mrs. Blanchard said. “I know. It’s time for bed. We have a long two days ahead of us, and then Steve has a very long trip.”

We all headed upstairs, and Joyce and I joined Kara in her room. Tonight I changed in the room with the girls and we got into bed. Kara kissed me softly and then turned to kiss Joyce as well. She snuggled close to me and Joyce spooned behind her.

“Thanks for changing your trip, Steve,” Kara said.

“I love you, Honey. I’ll do whatever you need me to,” I said.

“Would you make love to me? Please?” she said softly.

“I’ll go in the guest room,” Joyce said.

“You can stay, Joyce, if you don’t mind us making love next to you.”

“Go ahead,” she said softly.

Kara sat up and removed her long sleep shirt, exposing her naked body. I slipped off my shorts and t-shirt and we moved so I was on top of Kara. We kissed softly for a few minutes and Kara slipped her hand between us, gently stroking me until I was hard. She positioned my glans against her labia and I pushed slowly into her. Kara wrapped her legs around mine and we began slowly moving together. Joyce was lying on her side, propped on her elbow, watching us. Kara and I were looking deep into each other’s eyes as we moved in slow motion.

“Joyce, are you and Terry exclusive?” Kara whispered.

“No, we aren’t,” Joyce said.

“Then please kiss me,” Kara asked.

Kara turned her head slightly and Joyce lowered her head to Kara’s and their lips touched. Kara’s lips parted and her tongue darted out to seek out Joyce’s. Kara moaned softly and humped harder against me. I lowered my face to theirs, and gently pressed my tongue between their lips. A few seconds later Kara’s pussy contracted around my dick and she thrust her hips hard up to meet me. I began making harder, more frequent strokes and Kara groaned as her body shook as she reached her release. She broke the kiss.

“Fuck me really hard, Steve,” she gasped.

I began pounding in and out of her and she thrust her hips upwards to meet each forceful stroke. She wrapped her legs around my butt and squeezed tightly.

“Cum in me, Steve!” she gasped; humping me with abandon.

I continued my forceful strokes for another minute then pushed deeply into her and fired jet after jet of cum into her pussy. She groaned and her pussy spasmed around my dick and she squeezed me tight and held me as her body shook with another orgasm. After a minute she relaxed and I moved into our cuddle position and Joyce spooned behind Kara, her arm wrapped around Kara and her hand softly caressing Kara’s breast.

“Thank you both,” Kara sighed. “Joyce, if you need him, it’s OK.”

“No, Kara, that wouldn’t be right. Not tonight,” Joyce said, much to my relief.

Kara fell asleep almost immediately. A few minutes later, Joyce whispered to me.

“It just didn’t seem right, Steve,” she said.

“I agree.”

“Someday, though,” she sighed.

I lay awake for a long time, contemplating the circumstances and everything that had happened. Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.