A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - 2015 Golden Clitorides 3rd Place Best Erotic Story by a New Author. This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 6 - Kara I". If you haven't read Books 1-6, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this 7th book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Pete came into my room early in the morning, and Melanie was with him.

“I just got the call,” Pete said. “You’re free to go, Steve.”

“Thanks, Pete. What did you think of the last installment?”

“I wondered how you got involved with them again. And nobody at all knew about that? It was a perfect secret?”

“Yes. At times it was difficult keeping it from my family, but I managed. Well, until I told my wife about it a few weeks ago.”

“Where are you headed now?” Pete asked.

“Home,” I said happily. “For a sauna!”

“I bet sweating isn’t the only thing you’ll do in that sauna!” Melanie smirked.

“That depends on if the kids are there or not! I also need to spend some time with Ashley — she’ll be leaving next week. We’ve missed out on nearly a month of Swedish lessons.”

“Birgit’s been filling in for you, I hear,” Pete added.

“How am I getting home?”

“I’m taking you,” Melanie said. “I called your wife and let her know we’d be on our way.”

“Are you done writing? There seems like so much more to tell,” Pete asked.

“No, I’m not done yet. I have to at least get through the trip back to Sweden during the Summer of ‘84 and then the Summer after that. That was a pretty defining experience.”

“Things did seem to finally all come together after that.”

“They did. It’s amazing how a single conversation can change everything.”

“Not really, Steve,” Melanie said. “Remember that conversation in the hospital with me?”

“I certainly do,” I said soberly, nodding and remembering how terrible Melanie had looked that day.

“Steve, I have to say again how much I owe you and Jennifer for helping Melanie. I’ve said it many times over the years, but thanks, man.”

“You’re welcome, Pete! Now, let me get home and get a sauna!”

“Just don’t let my wife in there with you; I’m not sure she can behave!”

“Pete, she’s going to kill me for telling you this, but for the past twenty-plus years, it’s been a sham. She told me back in ‘82 that it was just a way to tease you and that she didn’t really mean it.”

“Steve Adams, the Outfit is the least of your troubles now!” Melanie said, stamping her foot.

“Pete? Can I stay in protective custody? I think I might need it!”

He chuckled, “I think you’re on your own, Steve. And, Mel, I figured that out years ago!”

“Pete, I love you most, so I’m going to kill you second!” Melanie said with an evil smile.

“Come on, Counselor,” I said. “Take me home.”

The three of us walked downstairs, and Melanie and I got into her Mercedes for the trip to Hyde Park.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.