Wintering - Cover

Wintering

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a man who decides to head south to avoid the cold weather and gets involved in interesting situations and meets some women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Carrying Traci into the bedroom, Bill Meyer couldn’t help but feel like a teenager who was going to lose his virginity. The anticipation of making love with this beautiful woman was something that he was eagerly looking forward to doing. He already had an erection that put him into a state of readiness. She must have felt the same anticipation because she told him that his carrying her was making her feel like a bride on the night of her marriage.

Bill placed Traci down on her bed and started kissing her. She was giving him as good as he was giving her with each of their hands roaming the other’s body. His hands told him she had a firm body with nice size breasts. Her hands told her his shaft was ready for her and it was quite large. Both of them said that maybe it would be better if they undressed before they went much further.

As Bill was taking off his clothes he was watching her remove her blouse and drop the shorts she was wearing. The bra and panties she had on were an expensive matched set. He thought this it was something she may have bought at Victoria Secret and was wearing in anticipation of making love tonight.

“Do you want me to take off my bra and panties or would you prefer to do it.”

“Let me.”

He finished undressing and along with her they reclined on her bed. They resumed the kissing while his hand removed her bra and panties. Traci was in no hurry to remove Bill’s shorts but her cool hand was inside them gripping and stroking his shaft. She could feel the pre-cum that developed on the tip of his shaft.

While Bill would have been content to continue kissing and exploring her body, Traci didn’t want any more preliminaries. She was ready to have him mount her and she told him to do it.

“If you don’t get in between my legs and make love to me I am going to scream. You have got me so worked up that I can feel my wetness seeping out. It has been a while since I made love so please lover, put your big cock in me but be gentle.”

It was a little surprising for Bill to hear her talk like that but this is what he had been hoping for to happen. As he moved into position between her spread thighs, her hand grasped his shaft and moved the tip up and down the swollen moist lips of her mound. A nod of her head signalled him to go ahead. He noticed a little grimace on her face as he pressed his shaft into her.

She was warm and wet but maybe not as tight as he would have expected. That was fine with him as he fit in her just fine and bottomed out quickly. As their hips movements started, they developed a complementing rhythm. The light quiet moaning she was doing was a definite turn on causing Bill to try and go as deep as he could with each thrust.

As his hips were thrusting his shaft into her, her hands were on his buttocks squeezing while she was urging him to go deeper. His head was alongside her head which enabled his tongue to explore her ear which was causing her head to squirm. When he heard her say “YES” and he felt a sudden tightness on his shaft, he knew she was coming. That was enough for him to climax, sending his spend into her.

They cuddled for a while telling the other how good this was but it was not that much longer and they were at it again. This time Traci was in the superior position. As her hips were moving she was bending on purpose to have a nipple on her breast brush back and forth on Bill’s lips. When he captured a nipple with his lips to tease and lick it, she gave a loud moan and climaxed. Seeing her reaction as she climaxed was all he needed to make another warm deposit into her chamber.

There was some more cuddling and kissing but after a while they agreed they should go to sleep.

With one of her hands that was clasping his cock she said, “Get your rest as you are going to need it.”

He knew what she meant when she said that which put a smile on his face thinking of what was to come.

In the morning when they awoke they greeted the other with a kiss and at her suggestion they showered together. Bill was quite pleased in seeing her athletic yet very womanly body in the light. He washed her with his slippery hands exploring those luscious curves making sure she was very clean. He thought Traci was pleased with his body as well. It seemed to him that she knew she was giving him a perpetual hard-on which she seemed proud that she could do that. After teasing him a little more she kneeled down and gave him great head.

Being with Traci and making love with her was all he imagined it would be. She was a keeper that he wanted to spend more time with and make love to her very often. He hoped she felt the same about him.

Bill however did develop a concern on how he would tell Beth that he was seeing someone. That problem sort of resolved itself when he was dining out with Traci at a steakhouse and he saw Beth walk in being escorted by a good looking man.

Beth stopped in her tracks when she saw Bill sitting at a table. She didn’t say anything but just smiled and continued to go to the table the hostess was leading her to.

On the weekend Bill took Traci to the club for some dancing. At the club he saw that Beth was there with this same fellow. He noticed that they both were wearing black wrist bands. Traci and he were also wearing black wrist bands. When Bill was getting drinks at the bar, Beth made an effort to come to the bar so she could talk to Bill.

Beth said, “Since we both are wearing black wrist bands I guess there isn’t too much to say.”

“No there isn’t and I am in a way glad that there isn’t. It would be uncomfortable for both of us to try and explain to the other that we were dating someone else. Your date is a good looking guy and I hope he will make you happy.”

“Carl just came back from a six month assignment in Saudi Arabia. He is a petroleum engineer and he does make me happy. Oh, I think you would want to know but don’t say anything is that I discovered he is also an ass man.”

“You mean you did?”

“Yes I did.”

“And?”

“I like it, it’s... , it’s so different.”

“Well you can’t get pregnant doing it that way.”

Laughingly she said, “I am long passed that worry. Oh by the way, that is a very beautiful woman you are sitting with. You are a lucky guy.”

“Yes, I met some very nice ladies here and I plan on coming back next winter. Thank you for the hospitality in making me feel comfortable in being here and big thanks for some of those ‘other things’ you did. Again much happiness to you, you are a super person.”

Beth smiled as she knew what the ‘other things’ were that he was referring to.

Back at the table Traci asked him who he was talking to. He told her it was just a lady he met when he first joined the club.

Traci it would seem enjoyed being with Bill because for the following four weeks they were inseparable. Bill spent more time with Traci at her place than he did at his. They golfed, went out to dinners and visited some of the tourist sites that were recommended as places to see. They also had a hard time keeping their hands off each other. Bill’s hands would give her nice ass a squeeze quite often.

One day Bill came to the sudden realization that the rental of his fairway home was over in three days. He phoned the realtor to extend his stay but was told that the fairway home was already rented out starting later the same day that he was leaving. The realtor said there were no rentals of any type available in his present complex but she did say she had some rentals available in other complexes. Bill said he would get back to her when he decides what he was going to do.

After taking Traci out to dinner that night, Bill later was lying in bed with Traci. He told her about not being able to extend his rental.

“To me it looks like I have two options. One option is to move to another complex and the other option is to head back north. I don’t like either one of those options.”

“What about options number three?”

“What is that one?”

“Move in here with me. I do have two bedrooms not that you are going to be spending much time in the other bedroom. You have been spending more time here than you have at your place anyway so why waste the money? Besides, I like having you here as you are a good lover.”

After she said that she gave him one long kiss with a lot of tongue. When the kiss ended she moved down and mouthed his shaft to fully arouse him. Moving up, she rode him cow-girl style till they both had orgasms.

They cuddled for a while with each of them lost in their thoughts. No words were spoken till Bill finally said, “I was hoping you would suggest me moving in here because I couldn’t suggest it. It would have been a little presumptuous on my part to do it. Can I assume that I have all the privileges that come with living here?”

“Yes you can and now that we have settled that how about you exercising your privileges and make love to me again. I love it when you go down on me and start playing around back there.”

He did go down on her and enjoyed doing it as he always did. When she said she was coming, he put a finger up her butt which she knew was coming but it still surprised her. She said later that he in doing that increased the intensity of her orgasm and that she had never come that hard before.

His housing situation was solved, at least for another month till Traci’s rental ended,

To say that living with Traci was very enjoyable didn’t fully tell the story. It was exciting, sexually satisfying for sure and maybe at times a little exhausting. Seeing her walk around in her panties and sometimes braless kept him constantly of wanting to be intimate with her. He thought she was doing this on purpose but he certainly didn’t mind that if she was. Because of this strong sexual attraction he was having for her sometimes he would just pick her up and carry her into the bedroom.

The first time he picked her up she said, “What are you doing?”

“You know damn well what I am doing. If you don’t want me to make love to you then you shouldn’t look so damn sexy and you need to be dressed. Then again even dressed you always look sexy so this would be happening anyway.’

“Oh Bill, you make me feel so good. I love making love with you. You can put your big friend in me anytime you want.”

The few times that she would walk around wearing a thong, she didn’t wear it for long. He thought there was something utterly decadent in making love in the light of the afternoon. He suspected that she had the same thought because of how often she provoked him to do it.

On Thursday Traci was golfing in the ladies golf league and Bill was getting ready to go out to do some food shopping. They didn’t go out to restaurants every night and while he didn’t do a lot of cooking, he had a few recipes that he and Traci liked. He had just finished making his shopping list when he heard the doorbell chime.

In opening the door he saw an attractive young lady standing there with a suit case and a golf bag travel case. He immediately recognized who she facially resembled that told him who she was.

She said, “Excuse me; I must have the wrong address as I thought Traci Barnes lives here.”

“She does.”

“Who are you?”

“I am Bill Meyer. Traci does live here but right now she is golfing. She should be back in about two hours. I can see her in you so you must be Bridget. Why don’t you come on in and wait till Traci comes back here. Let me give you a hand with your luggage.”

“Yes, I am Bridget and thought I would surprise mom by coming down here to the warm weather and maybe doing a little golfing.’

“Believe me, your mother will be surprised when she sees you here.”

“Can I ask what you are doing here?”

“Well my rental expired and I couldn’t find another one to rent in this complex. Your mother was kind enough to say she had a two bedroom unit and she said I could stay here till her lease expires.”

“Are you sleeping in that other bedroom?”

“Ah... , ah... , I think that’s something you need to discuss with your mother. Why don’t you let me make you some lunch and we can get to know each other better till your mother comes home.”

Over lunch Bill had a nice conversation with Bridget. She told him about her work and what she was doing. He commented on seeing her bringing her golf clubs here. Bridget said that she was on the university’s golf team when she went to school.

Bill told her about himself and why he was in the area. He mentioned his son Marty and the type of law he was practicing. Bridget was interested in hearing about Marty and his law practice.

The time just flew by but they heard the front door being opened and then they heard “Honey I’m home.”

“I’m in the kitchen.”

Traci walked into the kitchen and saw Bridget sitting there. She screamed “Bridget!” and they both hurried to each other and gave a big hug. Bill wasn’t complaining but he thought women are really big into hugging.

They both were trying to talk to each other at the same time. Before Bridget could ask Traci about Bill living here he thought it would be best if he excused himself and give them some privacy. He told them he was leaving to do some shopping asking them if they needed anything. They both said they were fine.

After doing the shopping Bill stopped at the pro shop and made a tee time for tomorrow for the three of them. Seeing Bridget golfing should be interesting. Maybe she could give him a few tips.

Coming back to Traci’s condo he saw that they were still sitting at the kitchen table talking. Bridget in a little while excused herself to take a shower and unpack.

When they could talk in private Traci said, “I discussed you living here with Bridget. I probably conveyed to her that I felt a little embarrassed that she found you were here. She told me to get over it. She said that I was well over twenty one and was glad that I found someone. She embarrassed me a little when she said she hoped you were meeting my ‘needs.’ Straight out I told her you were.”

The conversations continued before, during and after the taco dinner that Bill made. He told them he had made a tee time for tomorrow. They both acknowledged that they had never thought to do that.

After watching some television they all decided to call it a night.

Bill was in bed with Traci and she for some reason was intent on that they make love. She was kissing Bill and told him laughingly she wanted him to meet her ‘needs.’ When he brought up the fact that Bridget was in the next room and the walls weren’t that thick, Traci said she would be quiet. Well she tried to be but there wasn’t a doubt in Bill’s mind that Bridget knew what was going on in the master bedroom.

Golf the next day was enjoyable. Bridget’s score was six over par which was better than her mother’s score by six strokes and Bill’s by fifteen.

After drinks in the clubhouse, they washed up and Bill took them for a drive mainly to show Bridget some of the sites the Tourist Board recommended. Dinner was at a nice restaurant and then it was back to the condo.

Again in bed Traci wanted to make love and wouldn’t take no for an answer not that Bill was resisting all that hard. For some reason that he didn’t understand it seemed to him that Traci wanted Bridget to know that they were intimately involved. He couldn’t figure out why Traci wanted to do this.

The next day was sort of a repeat of the prior day with golf, a drive around the area but this time it was dinner at a different restaurant. Bill felt he was getting along with Bridget and she was accepting him as her mother’s boyfriend.

That evening in bed Bill was not overly interested in making love with Bridget being there but with Traci’s wanting to do it and with her oral help, she made him ready. She mounted him cow-girl style and quickly had an orgasm. She continued in her efforts and may have had another orgasm before she stopped moving her hips when she felt his warm discharge into her.

The following day Bridget had to leave to head back and go to work. Traci and Bill drove her to the airport. Bill gave Bridget a card with his contact information on it. He told her that if she was ever in the area where he lived to give him a call and he would show her around town.

Saying goodbye to Bridget was a little sad in that Bill was sorry to see her go. She was an energetic fun person to be with. Bridget gave Bill a kiss on his cheek and quietly said, “Take care of mom.”

The remaining two weeks he spent with Traci gave Bill some mixed emotions. He was happy he was with her and that they made love very often. He was sad because he knew the time he was with her would soon be ending.

On the last night they were together they made love till Bill was unable to make love anymore. That he couldn’t get an erection anymore didn’t stop him from licking her clit but he stopped when Traci said she had become too sensitive. Traci had in a way shown him that she was insatiable and really enjoyed having sex as often as she could. She exhausted Bill and again he some mixed reactions on this goodbye send-off she was giving him. It seemed to him she wanted to have some long lasting memories. He knew he would have some long lasting memories of her and the intimate activities they had.

He didn’t have any videos of him having sex with Traci. He assumed there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell that Traci would let him make a video. Maybe he should have hinted around and seen what her reaction would have been but now it was too late to do that.

The next day after some good bye kisses they both were on their way with Traci heading to California and Bill heading back east. The drive for Bill coming back home for some reason seemed longer than the drive going to Arizona. Maybe the sadness he felt about leaving Traci contributed to him having this feeling.

Bill arrived back at his town home late Saturday evening. Figuring he would unpack Sunday he took a shower and hit the sack. Feeling rested after nine hours of sleep he headed to his country club for the Sunday brunch which was always worth going to.

At the club he saw a number of his friends who welcomed him back and asked about how is wintering had gone. He told them that he really enjoyed himself and it was something he planned on doing again.

Sitting at his table among his friends were Tom and Brenda Mason. Brenda or Bree as she liked to be called was a successful realtor. Besides knowing Bree from the club he also knew Bree as one of his dealership’s customers. She leased a Lexus which she used in business to show real estate listings to prospective buyers. Bree wasn’t overly beautiful but she had a style to herself that made her attractive. She always dressed well which reflected her success in business.

Bree said, “It sounds like you had a good time down there. Not changing the subject but I saw a new property listing that you might be interested in.”

“What is that?”

“You know that small mall building next to your Lexus dealership?”

“The one with video rental business?”

“Yes, that one, Netflix has put the kibosh on the video rental business which caused them to close. I spoke with Pam who posted the listing. She said that the owner is overly leveraged and that building going to be empty of tenants shortly. The owner wants to sell the property quickly. The paint store is going out of business because of Home Depot and Lowes. The satellite mortgage office is not renewing its lease because the bank is consolidating those types of offices to save on expenses. The asking price for this property I think is just a little more than what the land itself is worth.”

“What would I do with it?”

“That is something for you to decide but the price and the location are good. Think about it because it is such a bargain that it won’t be on the market long.”

“I’ll let you know if I want to do something on that property” and he filed that conversation away in the back of his mind.

The next morning at work Bill was welcomed back by all of his workers. It felt good to get this greeting and he was glad to be back. He held separate meetings with his department heads of both dealerships and told him by the reports he received and reviewed when he was gone that he was proud of all of them. They all did well in managing their departments. He said he may just take some more trips and longer ones since they did such a good job. They laughed and in a group asked him jokingly how soon he was going and if he needed any help in packing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.