Tear It Up
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Rushing to cover up for a moment, I told Danielle, as it turned out that, "Sweetheart, sometimes grown-ups play such games with each other, but you weren't supposed to see it, okay? You're still far too young. Give us a moment to get dressed, will ya? Then Aunt Amy will watch you for a moment while your Uncle David and Aunt Amber have a talk with us. Just remember, this sort of thing is why you should knock before just opening Mommy's and Daddy's bedroom doors, alright? Sometimes, grown-ups need a bit of time together, with just other grown-ups."

"Okay, Daddy. I'm sorry. I was just excited to see you again. Please don't be angry," Danielle turned from questioning to apologetic like that, so I quickly put on my boxers under the covers, got up and gently ruffled her hair a bit.

"Sweetie, I know that you didn't mean anything bad, okay? I'm not angry at you. Neither is Mommy. Just give us a little time to get dressed, alright?" I reassured her.

Danielle nodded and I kissed her gently on the forehead as she scurried out of the room, Amy quickly getting dressed to be a real team player by watching the kids for the moment.

"Thanks, I owe you," I told her.

"Yes, but I know how to collect, don't I?" Amy winked and kissed me in a hurry before rushing out of the master bedroom.

Lisa, Michelle, and Missy managed to even make dressing themselves in a rush something sexy, I had to admit to myself.

Then, of course, Lisa whispered in my ear, "They might as well get used to it, if we're all going to live together. Soon, they'll get over it and realize that it's normal."

"Fair enough, but we have to speak to David and Amber now, don't we?" I reminded her, as Michelle and Missy grabbed my brother-in-law and his lovely wife to lure them back into the bedroom for a quick discussion.

Locking the bedroom door this time (I didn't want a repeat of the earlier interrogation by one of the youngsters), I sat back down on the bed and laid it all out ... Amy's idea, though I was sure to give her credit for it. David and Amber listened carefully to our pitch before they both smiled through tears in their eyes and nodded.

"Amy might have suggested it, but the way that you are pushing this ... the way that you're willing to agree to it and all ... this is now your idea, too, Dan, and yours, Lisa ... and Michelle ... and Missy. What can I say but that it's awesome! Why didn't I think of it? Anyway, I love it, but you know that Dad and Amber's mother deserve a sort of reward or sweetener ... an incentive to let go of their pain and pride long enough ... not an easy task for two people brainwashed by society and religion into thinking that marriage should be one man and one woman for life. However, they're also human and if you give them a reason to want to forgive, such as Amy in Dad's case ... dare I say it, you in Debbie's, the bait will be attractive enough that the fish will be hooked. You just gotta give 'em a nudge, that's all. It worked for Amber forgiving me," David observed with some visible awkwardness about that memory.

"It wasn't just that, my sweet, silly man! You're such a stud, just like Dan ... and the idea of you with Lisa ... and others, but especially her and Michelle ... yummy. Not to mention Dan ... plus you're the father of my children, David, you're great in bed, and you're so loving in so many ways that I just couldn't give you up," Amber blushed as she kissed each of us, "I'd be a fool to let your steamy love affair with your sister break up our great marriage. The right response to such indiscretions is to get some strange of your own, and then come back home to your beloved husband or wife, and I'd lusted so much for Dan that it was always touch and go whether I'd fuck him first or you would do Lisa. Think that I didn't see THAT coming a mile away? Any woman worth her salt knows her man by this point, of course. For example, what would you have done if I had cheated, honey, instead of you?"

"Seeing as you would have cheated with Dan, most likely, and don't think that I doubt for a second that you'd have broken down his resistance ... I would have fucked Lisa, and then forgiven you ... and fucked you good and hard ... and then urged an open marriage for all of us, as Dan and Lisa have done," David confessed in front of us.

"So why should I do any differently, honey? I've never agreed with double standards, and we both only married in the traditional way because of our families. Part of me always craved something different, and now we have just that. You always had my love and lust, but Dan ... yeah, every time I saw him, my juices flowed like crazy. The slightest word of permission or the slightest opportunity, and I would have ridden him like a bronco," Amber declared, making me blush a bit in spite of myself, "When I heard your confession, I climaxed quietly, both at the idea of you fucking Lisa and the prospect of finally getting to fuck Dan. Not to mention the idea of you and me together after we'd done other people ... God, that really made me wet!"

"Suffice it to say, then, that we're all on the same page about what to do about the parents? We're simply converting them to our way of life. Any of you who also wish to have sex with them yourselves certainly have my blessing. They need to see that they are perfectly welcome to participate at whatever level they wish. Nothing between consenting adults will be condemned here, will it?" I summarized things, "And if they wish to add others, with or without us, that is their right, just as it is for us to be with people who might not want to be with them. Nothing is mandatory but respect for each other's rights, including the right to refuse. Agreed?"

"Very much so. Not to say that we won't give gentle prodding now and then, is it?" Lisa winked at me and I grinned at that, "Besides, you're the Boss now. You set the rules, right, Master?"

"Very true. Still, while we encourage and mentor their belated journey toward sexual liberation, we give them space and respect their right to make their own choices, based on what they find most comfortable," I resumed my assertion, to which the others hastened to add their assent.

"Well, I still think that when Debbie hears of this, she'll want Dan ... and probably Dave, too," Lisa smiled at me.

"I think so, too," Missy said, to which Michelle added, "I would love to watch that!"

"Oh ... damn, yes!" Amber chimed,

"And I'd really love to do it!" David chuckled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.