Tear It Up
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Well, it turned out exactly as expected. First Michelle, and then Missy, seized the chance to ride me good and hard before letting me fall asleep, only to wake me again for an encore some three hours later. When we all returned to slumber and had been out some twenty-four minutes, the damn alarm went off and we got ready for the day ... and then slipped Lisa back into the bedroom, Michelle and Missy out, so that the four kids wouldn't suspect a thing.

Lisa made everyone a quick, but tasty breakfast, the little quartet jumped on the school bus, and then I headed to my antiques and rare book shop to mind the store for a bit. Little did I know that my private and professional lives were going to intersect neatly when none other than James came into my shop, not stealing, but making a real scene and knocking over merchandise. He was rather drunk already when he took a swing at me, but then he passed out cold on the floor of my shop. For what I had in mind, I needed some privacy, so I was stunned when my staff volunteered to help me restrain James and drag his ass downstairs to the basement/cellar area beneath the store. I wasn't quite sure what motivated Holly and Shelly to help me tie James to the fucking chair, but they did so with considerable aplomb and even a hint of excitement.

We soon had James out of his pants and his underwear, which enabled the ladies to take many photographs of him in a compromising position that he would regret when he awoke. It took him a few hours to come to, and in the meantime, we had plenty of material to blackmail the blackmailer, including when Holly shaved his cock and balls, though she was forced to wash him a bit first, as his attention to hygiene was lacking, to put it mildly. That was going to change, I already determined. I could also sense that Holly agreed with me there. This wasn't constant attention, more like taking turns, as we had a shop to run, after all.

"What the fuck?" James shouted as he came to, trying to break through his bonds, "Where am I?"

"Never you mind that. Now, listen up, sport. This isn't a permanent or lifestyle thing, buster. You're so not my type. However, until we release you, you're our prisoner. Consider it a citizen's arrest. After all, you broke into my shop and disrupted my business. In the meantime, we're going to decide your punishment and carry it out. After that, you'll be as good as a missionary or Buddhist monk or whatever. You get the idea. You won't step out of line, mess with Lisa or me, or our family, or take any kind of revenge on Holly and Shelly for helping me exact some retribution of my own. You don't want to abuse my trust here, either. Like Queen sang, in Seven Seas of Rhye, 'I'll destroy any man who dares abuse my trust.' Get the picture?" I demanded as I showed him pictures of him being shaved, washed, and fondled by Holly and Shelly.

"But ... they're niggers! I don't want anything to do with nigger women. White chicks only, don't you see?" James pointed to a tattoo on his arm which read "White Girls Only."

"Ah, a racist prick, are you? My, oh my! Holly and Shelly are gonna have such fun with you!" I chuckled, and then called down Holly first.

"You have a smoke break, right? Take it down here and feel free to expel your secondhand smoke in his direction," I invited her, "He called you a rather foul and nasty racial slur."

"Is that so? Are you a fucking bigot, honkie? Listen, you filthy cracker, I'm going to smoke, but worse than that, I'm going to use you as an ashtray. If you don't complain too much, I might take pity later and deign to let you eat me out for your lunch. How's that for a box lunch, huh? A bit of brown sugar? Oh, dear, looks like your cock isn't racist at least. It loves the idea of eating some sweet black pussy, doesn't it? Your cock never lies, you know. It tells exactly what you men really like," Holly taunted James as she rolled her own cigarette and lit it, "You could learn something from that little prick of yours. Not to be such a racist cunt."

With that, Holly proceeded to smoke three cigarettes in quick succession, and then put them each out on James's flesh. She also made sure that the smoke headed straight for his lungs, too. He shrieked in agony, so Holly gagged him with a rag, but then thought better of it and slipped off her panties, stuffing them into his mouth.

"There, that will pacify you, won't it, sweetie? It's okay if you want a taste of my chocolate silk pie. Most guys do, whatever their race. Pretty sweet, isn't it? Nice and juicy. Here, let me take a picture or two before I return to work," Holly took some photos of James, bound and half-naked, with her own panties stuffed in his mouth.

I wasn't entirely cruel, so about lunch time, I checked on James again, finding Shelly in the act of riding him on her ten-minute break. James was still gagged and bound, but no one had told Shelly that he was a racist, so she probably figured that it was a nice mercy fuck for him, not rape. His dick certainly didn't let that slip, given how hard it stayed while she straddled him in that chair. When he came, she did, while I took pictures of the action. James's racist buddies wouldn't like this, not at all.

"Nice hip work, Shelly. Never knew what you were capable of doing, but very good," I commended my clerk, who promptly knelt to suck my dick.

"You don't mind if I extend my break a little longer for some protein, do you? Cum is my favorite source," Shelly asked as she took my silence for consent.

"Shelly, I'm your boss. This isn't right ... oh, what the hell ... if Jonathan can fuck his secretary, my wife, I can fuck one of my clerks," I chuckled, "Or at least get some head from one."

"Or two," Holly laughed as she joined Shelly on her knees in front of me.

"Well, this is a nightmare for any good HR department, but luckily, I'm my own boss," I laughed and then groaned as the two women pleasured me.

"You're kind of an exception. Normally, I'm a Top ... with men and with women. Shelly's more of a switch. We're lovers. Didn't know if you knew that, and yes, we're bi. You're an exception because you've always been a very good boss. I trust you in ways that I wouldn't trust my own family. Let's just keep this a friends with benefits thing, though. I'm not into dating Tops, just servicing a particular one like you. Anyway, mind if I keep my word and give him a 'box lunch?' I think that he'd love it," Holly asked me, "Of course, first I need you to fuck me, so we can give him a creamy meringue for the pie."

"Great idea. Shelly, upstairs for now, but when your lunch break hits, I'll make it up to you somehow. We need someone to mind the store at all times, remember? Holly, bend over and hike up that skirt. I'm gonna fuck you good, but quick. If you don't cum from that, you might still from him eating that creampie out of you. Thanks for the blowjob, Shelly ... seriously. You were fantastic. Just wash your slit before your reward ... I don't want any more of his sloppy seconds than I got in the past from Lisa," I kissed Shelly on the mouth as she headed back up and swatted her ass through her pantsuit for good measure.

I really slammed into Holly for what seemed forever, flaunting our interracial fling in James's face as an act of deliberate offense. As a white supremacist, he would presumably hate to see even me, if only because I was a white man, get it on with this lovely ebony nymph. Her skin really was quite silky in fact, including inside her folds, warm, wet ... soft and inviting. She came in spite of the rush, or perhaps because of it, not to mention the act of making James watch us fuck, knowing that he would have to eat my cum straight from her twat.

When I came inside Holly, she giggled and then rushed over to James, yanking the panties out of his mouth to press her pussy against it. Pushing down on his head, she fed him a creampie straight from her cunt and he wasn't able to fight it off. I could soon tell that he had stopped fighting, however, and slurped away like nobody's business, which oddly didn't affect me one way or the other. I wasn't excited or disgusted, just bored. I reckoned that the flavors of Holly's snatch must have become more evident as there was left of my spunk left inside it now. James, however, was rather turned-on, as shown by his stiffening cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.