Tear It Up
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Everything seemed superficially normal, of course, as we went to pick up the kids, including not only Danielle and Stacey, but also Carl and Caitlyn, Amber's twins by David. We were all dressed up in our Sunday best again, acting as if the adults hadn't just engaged in an orgy and planned for another one when we had the next opportunity. The four little ones were quite eager for some junk food, but then so were us adults, albeit for somewhat different reasons. They were also excited about the arts and crafts projects that the Youth Club director and his team had taught them to do.

"Miss Connors even taught us some ceramics. She said that we'd work on more of that next Sunday afternoon, if that's okay with you, Dad," Danielle informed me proudly, while Stacey showed Lisa the finger-painting work that she had done.

"Such a Daddy's girl, but I love that about her ... and about Stacey. They're complete Daddy's girls. I don't mind at all. I just hope that my son, whenever he comes, is a Mama's boy," Lisa laughed a bit as she perused the menu.

"With a mother like you, he'll have to be surgically detached from your apron strings," I teased her a bit while deciding on the Molly's Meat and Malt.

This was a half-pound bacon cheeseburger with chop sauce, Pepper Jack cheese, onion rings, three strips of bacon, mushrooms, and sauerkraut on Texas Toast, served with yet more onion rings, a sour cream dip, a pickle, and a rather rich chocolate malt. Lisa chose the Glider Sliders, a collection of eight delightful sliders topped with Swiss cheese, grilled onions, and mustard, served with home fries and what seemed like a ton of ketchup, to be washed down with a raspberry milkshake.

"Carl is a total Mama's boy for sure, aren't you, baby?" Amber interjected, at which point the firstborn of the twins blew his mother a very sweet and innocent kiss, making her cry a little.

Once she was done with that, Amber selected the Blue Plate Cheese, a pastrami sandwich on sourdough with blue cheese, mustard, pickles, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes. This came with waffle fries and ketchup, plus a root beer float. David opted for the Rowdy Reuben, a classic Reuben except served on pumpernickel bread instead of rye. He had home fries as well, but with some extra Russian dressing instead of ketchup. He chose a raspberry tea to wash that down. Missy and Michelle both went for hot dogs, but Missy grabbed the Polish Pride, which was two Polish sausages on two toasted buns, smothered with coleslaw, mustard, onions, relish, and sauerkraut. This came with nachos and cheese sauce instead of fries or onion rings. Michelle selected the Pizza Patron, which were two sweet Italian sausages, smothered in pizza sauce, peppers, olives, mushroom, onions, and mozzarella cheese, laid out open-faced on focaccia bread. This came with breadsticks and marinara sauce instead of the usual sides.

"So, is Caitlyn a Daddy's girl?" I grinned, but got my answer when Caitlyn peppered David's face with kisses, to which he replied by hugging her tight.

That was when I heard Danielle asking, "Why is Grandma holding Uncle Stewart's hand?"

We all looked up and sure enough, none other than Mrs. Annabelle Tucker, Lisa's mother ... my own mother-in-law, was in Molly Malts, holding hands with Stewart Kimble, Amber's father. There was little doubt as to the meaning of this, naturally. Whether or not there was complete physical intimacy, Stewart and Annabelle were having an affair. It was she who first turned her head and realized that they had been caught, giving us a "deer in the headlights look," of course. Stewart followed suit and became visibly pale, obviously worried about the repercussions should anyone report this.

They walked over to us, nervously, knowing that they were seen already and there was no point in trying to hide themselves now. Sitting at a table near our booth, Stewart kept wringing his hands, while Annabelle burst into tears and put her face in hers. Surprisingly, Amber made the first move, touching her father's hand and putting it to her lips. Then she cried a bit on his shoulder and held him tight before resuming her old seat. The children were all a bit confused by this, but we tried to make it clear that this was just some bad news that we found out and that it would hurt everyone, so they should try not to judge. We hugged them close for a bit and then I gave them game tokens so that the adults could speak freely. By now, Lisa, David, and Michelle also embraced their mother, who was still very crushed at being seen this way.

"I know that this ... this is wrong. I know that. I'm sorry, honey. I wish that I were stronger. It's just that ... that I'm not in love with your mother anymore and I haven't been for a while now. It hurts me to say this, but I love her ... I'm just not in love with her anymore, and I want a divorce. That was what Annabelle and I have been discussing lately, including tonight. Annabelle, this is a horrible time and place to ask, but before I further upset folks, will you marry me? Will you leave Pastor Tucker for me?" Stewart proposed in front of us, risking our denunciation.

"Yes ... I will. Sorry, Lisa, Michelle, and David. Very sorry. I just don't love your father the same way anymore. I love Stewart instead. We never meant for this to happen, but a few projects and we found ourselves really clicking together, and the next thing that we knew ... well, I might as well come out and say it ... I'm pregnant, and it's not your father's," Annabelle explained, wiping her eyes as she confessed her adultery with Amber's father.

Now, Mrs. Tucker was almost fifty, old enough that we wondered if she had started menopause, but apparently that was not the case yet. She was 49, in fact, the same exact age as Stewart, who was some years older than Amber's mother, Debbie. If she was carrying Stewart's baby, then all hope of reconciliation was lost. Lance Tucker wasn't the forgiving man that he wanted me to be with his daughter, that was for sure. An orphan, he had come to prize marriage and family very much, a very traditional notion of both, in fact, and this was a knife to the heart for a man like him. He was the sort who might go nuclear, except that he was too much the gentleman to hurt a pregnant woman, even one who had cuckolded and thus humiliated him. He certainly wouldn't keep her as his wife, whatever she wanted.

"I am truly sorry. Both of us are. But what now? We have to make the most of it, I fear. This is the end of our two marriages and we're not going to hurt each other on top of hurting our spouses," Stewart reasoned through his tears.

"I know, Dad. I understand, and trust me, I grasp how people can be drawn to someone forbidden. I can forgive you. Not for the pain in Mom's heart. That only Mom can forgive. But for the act itself. If you knew the truth of my marriage to David, you'd know that not all families and marriages are normal or alike. I still love you guys, both of you, so let's all try to work this out, in spite of the pain. Now, let's all wipe our tears away, so the kids don't get any crazy ideas," Amber reassured her father.

"Mom, it's gonna hurt Dad. I won't lie about that, but right now, you owe him the truth. I won't claim to be a saint or anything. I've hurt Dan plenty, recently in fact, but he has forgiven me, albeit on rather unorthodox terms. That makes me the best person to give it to you straight. I can comprehend what it must be for you, knowing yourself guilty of what you did. Now, best to wipe your eyes, too, and remember that, whatever you and Dad do, I still love both of you," Lisa convinced her mother while David and Michelle nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.