Beauty's Choice - Cover

Beauty's Choice

Copyright© 2015 by Daniellekitten

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Meeting a Princess

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Paranormal  

"Your Grace?"

Ramilla started, looking up as Margaret called for her. "Yes, Margaret? What is it?"

"Lady Beauty isn't in her chamber. I went to help her prepare for bed and found this." She thrust out the note and then stood fidgeting while Ramilla read the missive.

"Where did you find this?"

"It was on her pillows, ma'am. Her wardrobe door was open and the gowns mussed, one half of a skirt pulled out. I didn't find the fur cloak, the one you instructed me to give her."

"Where are my sons?"

"Alpha Bryce is in the throne room with your youngest sons and I am not sure of Beta Blaise's whereabouts."

"Find him." Ramilla hurried to the throne room, reading through the short note one more time.

Three of her sons were in the throne room, Declan and Micah playing a game of Sticks and Wheels, a gambling game, while Bryce sat close to the fire, staring morosely at the flames. They all looked up when Ramilla hurried in.

"Bryce, when was the last time you saw Beauty?" She held out the note, barely allowing him time to read it before demanding as answer.

"We went for a stroll in your garden after supper." His face fell as he remembered Beauty's dismissal of his suit. "She told me ... She ... Never mind that," he said, shaking his head. "Where did you find this?"

Thorn walked into the room, having been alerted by Margaret about their missing guest. He walked to his wife and ran a strong hand down her back to curl his fingers at her still slender waist. "My love," he murmured against her ear, letting his presence soothe her.

She sighed and relaxed into him. "Margaret found it on her pillows when she went to turn down her bedding. She said that the wardrobe door was open and her cloak missing. Did she say anything to you about leaving?"

Blaise stormed into the throne room, going to his brother's side. When Bryce turned to look at him, Blaise curled up his fist and slammed it into Bryce's eye. "What did you do to her?" He stood over his brother, his lack of control had his beast apparent in the shimmering gold of his eyes. "You are an insufferable ass."

Micah grabbed Blaise and pulled him away from Bryce, struggling to hold him until Declan rushed to help him. "Calm down, Blaise!"

"What did you do!?" Blaise shouted.

Bryce rose and stared at his brother in amazement. "What makes you think I did anything?" He walked to his brother and pressed gently against his eye that was slowly swelling. "Maybe you did something..."

"Because..." Blaise paused and cleared his throat. "Because I told her she should be with you, that I was no good for her. She should be with the Alpha, not the lowly Beta." His cheek flexed as his teeth ground. "What did you do?" he asked again, though in a more controlled voice.

"Is that how you feel? That you're only second best?" Bryce set his hand on Blaise's shoulder.

Blaise jerked hard, yanking away from his brothers. "It's how it is." His eyes narrowed as he glared at Bryce. "It's how it always has been."

"It's not true, brother. It's not how I feel. You are every bit as good as I am and in some ways, you're much better. Why didn't you ever tell me how you feel?" Bryce's eyes spoke of the truth. He had to make his brother understand or else he could lose him altogether.

Blaise's body was held so taut, he almost seemed to vibrate. "And you'd do what, Alpha Bryce?" His tone was darkly sarcastic as he glared at his brother. "Give up the throne for me? Put out a royal edict? What would you have done? It's the way things are."

"Oh, Blaise." Ramilla slowly walked toward her son, gently laying her hand on his arm. "Have you ever watch Heath, seen everything he does around here?"

"He works every bit as hard, and sometimes harder than I do. He is the one who holds this kingdom together, son. I would never be able to do half what I do now without him." Thorn's voice was low but it commanded his sons' attention. "Who do you think Bryce will depend upon when he rules? He'll need you, son."

"But he is still given first everything. That doesn't matter." He shook his head and stared at Bryce, his eyes glowing. "What did you do to her that made her run?"

"I asked her to be mine." His eyes began to shimmer, his wolf very close to taking over. "I begged her to stay and be mine, to be my queen."

"That can't be it," Blaise growled. "She told me she wouldn't have me, that she wanted you, too. I told her to go and be with you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.