You Learn Something New Every Day - Cover

You Learn Something New Every Day

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: I never dreamed my stepdaughter was a lesbian

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I was away on a business trip and arrived back at my house around one o'clock in the morning. My wife had told me earlier in the day, that she had gone to visit her sick mother.

Madelyn, my stepdaughter was entertaining her friend Madison for the evening. Madelyn was nineteen and enjoying a relaxing summer after finishing her first year at college.

I went upstairs to get myself changed and put my luggage away, when I started hearing all of these moans and groans coming from my stepdaughter's room. I didn't know what was going on and I decided to check things out.

I noticed that the door was opened a little, so I peeked in and saw my stepdaughter eating her friend Madison's pussy. I didn't know that my stepdaughter was a lesbian. I never thought her friend was one either. She was always flirting with me whenever she was over.

I knew that my wife wouldn't be happy that her daughter was a lesbian. Madelyn's mother is rather conservative and this news would be devastating to her.

I couldn't believe that Madelyn was a lesbian. I was going to have a little fun with her and her friend. She had a big secret that I now knew. I was pretty sure she'd be up for anything to protect her way of life.

Madison was thrashing all over the bed while my stepdaughter was eating her cunt. I was really turned on by what I was seeing. I watched for about twenty minutes and then left to go jerk off. I knew it probably wasn't right of me to watch the girls, but I was tired and not really thinking clearly.

I put my luggage into my room and changed into a pair of boxers. I walked to the bathroom to jerk off. The images of my stepdaughter and her friend made me very horny. I guess you could say, I have a little thing for my stepdaughter's friend.

Her friend has a body to die for and is a bit of a flirt. She's always hitting on me whenever I'm around. I'm really surprised that she's a lesbian. I never would have thought so.

I took a dirty magazine out of the draw and took my cock out. I moved my hand up and down my firm cock. I held and rubbed my smooth balls while thinking of Madison on my stepdaughter's bed. I jerked my cock faster and faster and then would slow down to hold and massage my balls. I felt my pre-come oozing at the tip of my cock.

I knew, I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts, but it's all that was on my mind. I really needed to cool off and jumped into the shower. I finished stroking my cock in there.

I put soap on my dick and continued to jerk off my meat. My cock was so hard and the images of that hot piece of ass on the bed was driving me nuts.

I finally came into my palm and then finished taking my shower. After my little jerk off session, I went downstairs to fix a little snack. I was a bit hungry after seeing my stepdaughter munch on her friends pussy and after getting myself off.

I noticed that Madison, my stepdaughter's friend was sitting on the couch naked and playing with her pussy. I didn't know what the fuck to think. Madison was so incredibly sexy. I had to see what was going on. I wondered if my stepdaughter and her had gotten into a fight.


"Madison, are you okay?"

Madison covered herself with a blanket that was on the couch.

"Yes, Mr. Woods. I was just having trouble sleeping and decided to come downstairs."

"Why are you naked, dear?"

"If you must know, your daughter and I were having some fun and she got tired and I needed to finish things. Please don't say anything to her."

"If you need help finishing yourself off, I could help you. Why don't you open your legs and let me pick up where Madelyn left off. I promise not to tell anybody."

"Okay."

I went over by the couch and Madison opened her long legs and I just looked at her bald little pussy. I then kissed her center and licked and sucked on her pussy lips. She was already very wet from my stepdaughter licking her before.

I put my finger up inside of her pussy and finger fucked her hard. She was moaning softly and pulling on her firm and full breasts.

I then shoved my tongue up into her vagina and tongue fucked her hard. Her pussy tasted like spun sugar and vinegar and I couldn't get enough of it. Madison was riding my tongue and grinding up against my face.

"Mr. Woods, that feels so good. Please will you fuck me? Put your cock into my pussy."

"Why don't I sit up and you can ride me."

I got up and sat on the couch and Madison eased down on my hard cock. She put her hands on her knees and worked her pussy up and down over my cock. Her breasts were bouncing up and down while her wet cunt was fucking my cock. I couldn't believe I was fucking this girl. She was slapping her pussy hard onto my dick.

I pulled her hair and lightly bit her neck. She was fucking me like a wild tramp.

"Mr. Woods, you're so sexy. Fucking hell!"

Madison then turned around and put my cock back up inside of her. We shared a passionate kiss while I played with her big breasts. I was getting very excited and needed to come.

"I have to come! Where do you want me to come?"

"Down my throat. I'll get on my knees."

Madison got on her knees and opened her mouth. I shoved my cock into her mouth and face fucked her. She was sucking and slurping and holding my smooth balls while I fucked her mouth. She was gagging, but kept pace with me.

"Fuck! I'm coming!"

I blew my load down the girl's mouth and she swallowed it all down.

Then I looked up and my stepdaughter is standing in the room watching us.

"Dan, what are you doing? Why is my girlfriend sucking your dick?

"I'm so sorry, Madelyn. You just didn't finish me off and your stepfather was kind to help me. Please don't be mad at him."

"Madelyn, I heard you and your friend moaning. I went to see what was happening and saw you between your girlfriend's legs eating her pussy. What would your mother think? Are you a lesbian, girl?"

"I guess you now know. I've been a lesbian for a few years now. Madison and I have been a couple for the last few months. Please don't tell my mother. I'm pretty certain she wouldn't want to know this."

"What are you going to do for me? I think we should all get together and have some fun. A little fun for my silence?"

"I just told you, I don't like men."

"It seems your friend Madison likes both. How about I fuck your friend and you can lick her pussy? I would of course like to watch you both have a little fun together and then I'll clean you both up."

"You're my stepfather and I don't think my mother would want you licking my pussy."

"If you don't want me telling your mother that you're a lesbian, then I suggest you let me lick your pussy. Madelyn, you might enjoy my skills. I'm pretty sure I could get you off better than your girlfriend. How about you girls get some sleep and we'll all hook up in the morning?"

"Sounds like a plan, Mr. Woods. I can't wait to have more fun with you," Madison said while laughing.

"Okay. We'll see you tomorrow morning," Madelyn said to her stepfather in a pissed off kind of a way.

"Goodnight girls. Sweet dreams. I can't wait to play with you both."


Madison followed me back to my room and I was really shocked that she was sucking my stepfather off in my living room. I really believed she was a whore. I had just licked Madison's pussy for well over an hour.

I couldn't believe she'd cheat on me with my stepfather. I had no idea what to think of Madison. Now, to protect my secret about being a lesbian, I'd need to do dirty things with my stepfather. I wasn't happy with any of this.

We had been going together for the last few months. I really thought she liked me as much, as I liked her. Madison and I were friends from high school and recently reconnected, when I came back from college. Our senior year of high school, we were lovers and had sex often. When we went to college, we decided to see other people.

We bumped into each other working as waitresses at a restaurant in town. We picked up our love affair, where we left off. Life has been amazing since connecting with Madison again.

"Madison, what were you thinking? Now, we'll have to have fun with my stepfather tomorrow. If my mother finds out I'm a lesbian, she'll be disgusted with me. My mother is very conservative. What the hell were you thinking?"

"So, we have sex with him. He's a really good fuck. Wait till you see how good he fucks?"

"You fucked him too? Jesus! I can't leave you alone. Didn't I get you off? I licked your pussy for like an hour. I do all kinds of sexual things for you. I love you! How could you do this?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.