Calming Mit's Fear of Boys
Chapter 2: Mit Has More Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mit Has More Questions - A very shy Indian girl is brought out of her shell by her friend's father. She wishes for so much more.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking  

It was Friday evening. My sixteen-year-old daughter, Tiffany, had just left to join her cheer leading squad. They were going to an out-of-town ball game to cheer for their team and wouldn't be back home until late that night.

There came a soft knock on my door. When I opened the door I was pleasantly but not totally surprised to see Tiffany's friend Mitali standing on my porch. It had been nearly two weeks since I had shown Mitali Singh how she could use her hands and fingers to give herself a great deal of sexual pleasure. It appeared Mit was rapidly coming out of her shell. The ultra shy teen that had spent the evening with me just two weeks ago was now wearing a dress that offered a nice view of her cleavage. The skirt of her dress reached down to just above her knees.

I couldn't help but stare at the exposed mounds of her breasts. "Mit, you look beautiful. Come on in. How have you been? I'm afraid you just missed Tiffany." I told the petite teen.

"Hi Lucky. I know Tiffany has gone to a ball game. I came over to see you. I hope I'm not bothering you." She replied as she stepped through my front door. "I've been doing what you taught me. I've been doing it a lot. I do it almost every night. God it feels so good when I get myself off. It's not as good as when you did it for me with your mouth, but it's real nice."

"Mit, I'm glad to see you're finally learning how good you body can make you feel. You will make some lucky boy a great girlfriend someday. Tiffany has told me you've even been asking about some of the boys at school. She also said you are considering joining the cheerleaders next year. That might be fun for you. Now, what can I do for you tonight, Honey?"

"I still have questions. You said I could ask you any question I have." Mit was still uncertain of herself.

"I did tell you that, didn't I? Okay, come on in, sit down, and I'll try to answer your questions for you." I led Mit to my living room couch, gave her a hug, and had her sit down. "Let me get you a glass of tea, and then I'll try to answer your questions."

I was only out of the living room a few minutes. When I returned, I was startled to see Mit standing in front of my hallway mirror. She seemed to be admiring and assessing herself. She was lifting her breasts as if weighing them and pushing them together. She slid her hands down and rubbed her flat belly. Her nipples were trying to push through the thin material of the dress she was wearing. Watching such a lovely young creature caressing her breasts and abdomen quickly brought me to a full erection.

Setting her glass of tea on the table, I walked up behind her petite body and put my arms around her waist.

Mit asked, "Lucky, do you really think I have nice breasts? Their not too fat?"

I pulled her snugly back against my body and brought my hands up to cup her ample tits. "Mit honey, you are a beautiful young lady with a wonderful pair of breasts." After giving her tits a squeeze and gently tweaking her nipples, I asked, "Now, what do you want to know tonight, Mit?"

Mit groaned with pleaure and hesitated a bit. She then began to speak faster and faster while still watching our images in the mirror. "Do you really think I'm pretty. Do I really have a nice body? Are you really sure my boobs aren't too fat? I've really enjoyed making myself feel so good. I have learned so much about myself in the past two weeks. Every time I have an orgasm, I can't help but wish it was your hand between my legs and not mine. Just the thought of your face between my legs makes me super wet and excited. But, ... I, ... I, ah, I still don't know anything about boys."

I answered her, "Honey, you are a beautiful young lady with wonderful breasts. You will soon learn all you need to know about boys." But, since you asked. "What would you like to know from me tonight, Mit?"

Mit moaned again when I tweaked her nipples. She then turned in my arms and hugged me. The nervous teen again started hesitantly but quickly built to chattering rapid fire. "Well, I ... ahh ... I mean ... ummm ... what do the boys want from their girlfriends? What do they want the girl to do? How can I please them like you pleased me? I want to know all about boys. I don't even know what a boy looks like. Please Lucky, will you show me how to please a boy?"

She then pulled back a bit and looked down. She immediately spotted the bulge my hard cock was making in my pants. She grinned and said, "So that's what has been pressing against me. Is that your penis? Why is it so big. I never noticed that before."

I took her hand and placed it on the lump in my pants.

Her eyes grew wide. "It's hard! And it's so big! Why is it like that? Did I do something that made that happen to you? Do you like it that way? Please, can I at least see it so I will know what a boy looks like?"

"Mit honey, I'll be happy to show you how to give a boy pleasure. But first, why don't we try to get you relaxed a bit? Then I'll explain why a cock gets hard. I'll be happy to answer as many of your questions as I can. Come here, sweetheart."

I put my left arm over her shoulder and led her back to my couch. I kept my arm over her shoulders, as I pulled the teen down next to me on the couch. As she settled in next to me, I turned her back to my chest and let my left arm fall over her shoulder. I firmly squeezed her left breast and kissed her right ear.

Mit moaned and laid her head back onto my shoulder. As I continued to fondle her left tit, my right hand trailed down the front of her dress opening the buttons as I went. With her dress lying open, I caressed her belly and slowly slid my hand down to that curly dark brown nest that lay between her legs.

When my hand reached into her panties and petted her pubic bush, she spread her legs to give me free access to her virgin pussy. Between my fondling of her tits and petting of her horny pussy, Mit was soon cooing with pleasure. I continued to fondle her tits and nibbled her ear. She groaned in pleasure when I again gently tweaked her nipples.

I then pulled her dress off her shoulders and removed her bra. I turned her and laid her in my lap. While my right arm and hand cradled her neck and tended to her right tit, my left hand drifted down her smooth belly and into her wet panties. I stroked up and down her sopping wet slit until she was writhing on my lap.

As she moaned and groaned, Mit spoke. She gasped, "God that feels so good."

Moving swiftly, I lifted Mit off my lap and slid out from under her. Laying her back against the arm of the couch, I pulled her legs around until her small butt was on the edge of the couch. With little delay and no resistance from her, I slid Mit's panties from under her ass, down her legs, and off her feet. I settled on my knees between her legs and dove face first into her crotch. Hungrily, I attacked her soaked pussy. In just a few moments, Mit was thrashing on the couch and gasping for breath as she enjoyed a massive orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.