Naked in School ~ Mira - Cover

Naked in School ~ Mira

Copyright© 2015 by Azalel

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mira is a girl with a secret. When she finds herself taking part in the Program, she has to come to terms with herself and how others see her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Caution   Violence  

Monday


When I woke on Monday, I had a bad feeling. I knew it was my aunt's odd behavior. She was humming when I went down for breakfast. What was odd, though, was her attire. It was a professional women's business suit. She usually dresses nicely, but this was something else.

Breakfast was the normal cereal, toast, and orange juice. I had no interest in pursuing a conversation so I quickly ate and went to get ready for school. For a change, my aunt didn't molest me during or after my shower. When I came downstairs, I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door. I noticed that my aunt had left.

I met up with Lisa and went to school. The crowd that hung around the front of the school last week was nowhere to be seen. It took a moment, but I remembered that there would be no public stripping. The victims hadn't been announced yet. I was still hoping for an exemption for myself.

Over the weekend, I'd contacted my mother's attorney, Mr. Pendergrast. After the blowup he had with my aunt when she discovered my penis, I felt I needed to be honest with him. It didn't seem right that he should get thrown into a world of shit when he knew nothing of the root problem.


We met at his office and I explained my situation in detail. I did not show him my penis, but was able to stumble through the embarrassing explanation. We talked about the NIS program and how I was hoping to find some loophole that would help me get an exemption from the program.

He knew about the program. His daughter had been forced through it a year ago. She was popular and handled it well. Yes, there were some tears from embarrasment, but by the end of the week, she'd come to grips with it.

There were no serious consequences from her week in the program. She didn't turn into a slut. She did go through a considerable amount of groping, but there was no sexual intercourse. She kept her virginity until last New Year's Eve.

The program had some serious backing. In congress, something like 80% supported the program. The program committee had lobbied hard and squashed most sttempts to allow exemptions for medical reasons. Hell, even a girl in a wheelchair, with no legs, had been forced through the program.

There was one exemption the committee accepted. Anyone without full mental capacity could get an exemption. There was a severely autistic boy who had been selected for the program. his parents had filed a lawsuit and the law had decided that anyone who had a significant mental handicap should be exempt.

Mr. Pendergrast said he'd look into it and see if there was any way I could qualify. He warned that it could take some time and I shouldn't expect to hear anything for about two weeks.


So, without the crowded hallways, Lisa and I got to homeroom with plenty of time to review our homework. I had just pulled out my English book when the PA system crackled.

"Would Jonas Evans, Ericka Mancroft, Lisbeth Simmons, Michael Green, Seth Andrews, Monica Bradley, William Hearst, and Mirabella Valenova please come to the office? Repeat. Would Jonas Evans, Ericka Mancroft, Lisbeth Simmons, Michael Green, Seth Andrews, Monica Bradley, William Hearst, and Mirabella Valenova please come to the office?"

I froze. Everyone turned to look at me and I knew - I just knew - it had to be a mistake. I looked over at Lisa and she had this horrified look on her face.

"A month or two," I muttered shooting a glare at Lisa.

Lisa got the reference immediately.

"I do believe," she said, "that I said that most new kids are given a month or two before being assigned to the program. There are exceptions to almost everything."

"Fuck," I muttered again.

It did no good to be pissed at Lisa. She was blameless.

"I'm sorry," I said as I got to my feet. "I know there are exceptions, but I was really hoping for those two months. I have an attorney looking into getting an exemption for me, but he said I shouldn't expect to hear anything for at least two weeks."

She just looked at me sympathetically. I nodded and left for the office.


The other kids were already in Mr. Phillips office when I got there.

"I assume," he said with a smile, "that you all know why you are here?"

Seven heads nodded ruefully. I was surprised that I appeared to be the only one who was seriously upset about this development. Mr. Phillips noticed that I did not share their rueful acceptance of the situation.

"Miss Valenova," he said. "I understand you have some concerns and we will discuss them in a bit. Please go wait in the outer office and I'll be with you as soon as the others are ready."

I shrugged and went to the outer office. The secretary sat there at her desk, sipping a cup of coffee.

"Hi," I said. "About how long does it take students to go through this ... whatever this is?"

"Excuse me, dear," the secretary said. "To what are you referring?"

"The NIS whatever. The other students are in there getting a lecture from Mr. Phillips."

"Oh," she said. "The orientation usually takes about twenty minutes."

"Well, Mr. Phillips told me to wait out here, but I really need to make a short phonecall. I am going to step outside to make the call but will be back before twenty minutes have passed."

She looked about to argue with me about leaving without permission, but I didn't wait. I ran outside, pulling my phone from my backpack.

I've got my attorney on speed dial so it took little time to get through to him.

"Hello, Mr. Pendergrast," I said when he picked up. "It's me, Mira Valenova."

"Good morning, Mira. Shouldn't you be in school right about now?"

"I'm at school. That's the problem."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been put into the program. You know, the program we discussed?"

"Wow."

"I know you said it could take two weeks to get any kind of response from the committee, but I'm hoping you have heard something. Otherwise, I think I'll have to strip in front of the principal in about twenty minutes and all this will be wasted effort."

"I'm sorry, Mira," he said. "I have received nothing yet. I will call as soon as possible and see if I can light a fire under their collective asses."

"Why bother? It'll be too late by then."

"I'm sorry, Mira."

"Damn. My friend said that most kids have one to two months before the paperwork goes through and they're put into the system."

"That is true. The school administration, however, can put a student into the program without them going through the program lottery."

"What?"

"There are reasons for mandatory non-random selection. A student who violates program policies and assaults a program participant can be put into the program. A parent or guardian can request that their child be entered into the program. As long as the child is a minor, the child's consent is not required."

It was at this point that a knot began to form in the pit of my stomach.

"So, my aunt could have requested this, right?"

"Yes."

FUCK!!!!

"Thank you, Mr. Pendergrast. The puzzle pieces are starting to fall into place."

"Your aunt?"

"She was inordinately happy this weekend. She was nice to me. This isn't normally the case. She must've planned this."

"I'm sorry, Mira. I wish I could help you. I'll tell you what. I am going to continue to pursue this with the program committee. You are the first hermaphrodite I know of who has been selected, but it could happen again. It may be too late for you and I'm sorry about that, but we might put something into place to prevent this in the future."

"You're right," I said. "Thank you and please, let me know what they decide."

"I will, Mira," he said sadly. "You be careful and call me if you need anything."

"Thank you, sir," I said as I ended the call.


I timed it right and entered the outer office just as the inner office's door opened. Seven naked kids came out of the office.

"Mr. Hearst," Mr. Phillips said as he came out of his office. "Please wait here for Miss Valenova. It might take some time, but don't worry. We'll give you a pass excusing you for any tardiness this might cause."

William Hearst, the other ninth grader, took a seat on the bench. I hadn't noticed it at first, but he had a towel with him and he placed it on the bench prior to sitting down.

'Good call, ' I thought. I know I wouldn't want my bare ass stuck on that leather.

"Miss Valenova," Mr. Phillips said, turning to me, "please take a seat in my office and I'll be right back."

I didn't even reply. I just went in and sat down. In one corner of his office were seven crates containing the clothing belonging to the other victims. There was an empty crate sitting there and I swear it was taunting me.

"Just strip off," it said. "You know you're going to. You're fucked and you know it."

I couldn't argue, but I still sat there, fully-clothed, until Mr. Phillips returned.


"Good morning, Miss Valenova," Mr. Phillips said as he took a seat.

"Right," I muttered.

"I take it you don't wish to take part in the program."

"You are correct."

"I'm sorry, but..."

I didn't let him get any further.

"I know. My aunt must have called you and asked you to put me into the program."

The surprise on his face was unfeigned.

"Well," he said. "We met. She called on Friday and asked to meet with me to discuss some concerns she has about you. She seems to think that this'll be a positive experience for you."

Well, that explains her behavior for this past weekend. She was trying to lure me into complacency so I'd be all fucked up when I got hit with this.

"I should say, Mr. Phillips," I said, "that I have obtained the services of an attorney and we are looking for a exemption from the program."

"And you are looking for a medical exemption as well."

"What?"

"I overheard you talking with Andie last Monday. I was dropping off a report for her and not meaning to, overheard part of your conversation."

'So, ' I thought, 'that was you last week.'

"Anyway," he continued, "has your attorney found an exemption for you?"

"Not yet," I admitted.

"Then, there's no way I can excuse you from the program. I'll need you to strip off now and put your clothes in the empty crate. When you're done, I'll have Mr. Hearst accompany you to your next class. Although you are in different homeroom classes, you share most of the same classes."

Ever try pouring water uphill? I could see that trying to reason with this man would be just as successful.

"I assume that I'll be getting a towel as well?"

"Of course. When you are undressed, I'll give you your towel and pamphlets."

Well, this was it. I pulled my blouse off and undid my bra.

"Do you know why my aunt really wants me in the program," I asked him as I tossed the blouse and bra into the crate.

I sat down and started removing my shoes.

"Well, she said you were too shy and needed some help in coming out of your shell."

"Hah," I said, turning my back to him as I pulled down my pants and boxers.

"What do you mean," he asked.

Throwing my pants and boxers into the crate, I turned to face him.

"Why do you wear boxers," he asked looking at the boxers in the crate rather than looking at me.

Fuck it.

"My penis does not fit too well in a pair of panties."

"Your peni ... what?"

He looked at my crotch.

"What the hell? You are a boy?"

Fuck.

"Fuck, no," I practically shouted. "I'm not a boy, you fuck."

I lifted my penis so he could see.

"I'm a hermaphrodite."

You know? I'm getting really fucking tired of explaining this shit.

"So," I said, "she didn't tell you."

I didn't wait for a response. His shock was complete. Maybe it wasn't all his fault.

"Take this towel and have a seat," he said, going to the door.

"Mr. Hearst," he said, speaking to my 'partner' waiting in the outer office. "I know I told you to wait, but I will accompany Miss Valenova when she leaves. You may return to class. Miss Harcourt will provide you with a tardy note. Thank you."

He shut the door and, after a moment, locked it.

"We need to discuss this, Miss Valenova."

"I am not going to hurt you," he said, seeing the concern on my face and rightly attibuting it to his locking of the door. "I just do not want anyone walking in on us."

He went to his coffee pot in the corner and refilled his cup.

"Would you like some coffee or milk?"

"Milk would be good," I said.

Below the shelf that held the coffee pot was a mini-refridgerator. He pulled out a pint of milk and handed it to me.

"Thank you," I said. This was going far better than I thought.

"Why would your aunt do this to you," he asked.

"She hates me. My mom died a while ago. I spent some time in the foster system before my aunt finally agreed to take me in. My mother's will established that Aunt Susan will get $5,000 a month for each month she takes care of me. This continues until I am eighteen or I graduate, whichever one come later."

"She gets $60,000 a year to care for you? Even after taxes, that is a considerable amount."

"No taxes. The account from which the payments are issued covers the taxes on the monthly payments. Also, at the end of my time with her, she will get another $300,000 after taxes."

"So she took you in."

"Grudgingly, yes. Then she discovered that I'm a hermaphrodite and has been making my life hell ever since. Finding out about the program must've been the highlight of her week last week."

"So, she wants to embarrass you."

"Bingo."

"As I said earlier, I can't excuse you from the program. The paperwork was already submitted to the state board this morning. For better or worse, you are stuck in the program for this week. I am sorry."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.